JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) (page 2 of 6)

Jodie

JodieCairns, Queensland

Jump jump and jump some more

I did a lot of Googling when looking to buy a trampoline for Christmas. The previous Kmat one fell apart after a year. I wanted safety but still needed bounce. The Jumpflex ticked all the boxes. Price. Bounce. Safety. Quality. Warranty. But really the best review comes from the kids and how they feel about their Jumpflex Trampoline.

"I love it! I like to jump and daddy holds my hands and I jump extra high. I count to ten and blast off when I jump" Plus it has a slide.

Drew

DrewAlbury

Very happy with the purchase, Jump flex have been really easy to deal with, they have fantastic customer service and more importantly the trampoline is great. It was easy enough to setup and that was on Xmas eve, and the kids are spending plenty of time on it and love it.

Fantastic!!

After lots of research I am so happy I got my boys the Jumpflex Trampoline. Was very easy to build and I managed to complete it on my own in around 4 hours. The instruction video was very helpful and I’d recommend it to everyone before you start building as it goes into more detail than the instruction manual (especially when it comes to putting the net on). It is of exceptional quality and can tell it is going to last. It has a fantastic bounce and can handle several kids at once. The safety net design is brilliant and definitely makes Jumpflex stand out from the rest. We look forward to enjoying our Jumpflex for many years to come and feel confident it’s going to go the distance with daily use.

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) compares to other Trampolines

Hana

HanaGold Coast

Great trampoline and best customer service

Could not be happier!

We bought this trampoline for our sons third birthday and he’s been on it everyday since getting it! We love how the whole family can join in. We looked for a trampoline that provided enough KG for all of us that didn’t cost too much. Perfect trampoline can’t fault it!

Agnel

AgnelSydney

My son is the happiest kid

Perfect gift for his birthday. It took me a couple of hours to set it up all by myself in time for my son to be surprised with the gift. It is perfect for children and adults, where we (dad and mum) and sometimes his grandparents spend quality time with him.The ladder makes it easy for kids to move up and down and the safety netting is strong enough to avoid any falls of the side of the trampoline. Easy process from time taken to order to delivery and set-up. Very happy with it.

Billo

BilloRIngwood North

A hit with the bouncers!

Easy assembling bliss. Kids love it and so do the adults. Big enough fo quite a few Little’s kids to safely play. Great times. Easy to remove sticks and

This is Perfect

Easiest trampoline to put together. Glad we decided to buy a jumpflex, great quality, fast transport. Great accessories, perfect for children as well as adults. Made the perfect easter present. Fast confirmation once paid for. Great warranty too. Definitely can’t go past buying this trampoline. Hours and hours of fun

Tash

TashSWR

4 happy kids!

My 4 kids (and all the neighbourhood kids, ha!) are all absolutely thrilled with their new trampoline. With ages 4-14 I really love the net style and that no accidents can happen with little feet accidentally slipping under the springs. Great design and great quality product that keeps us all happy

Kate e

Kate eLanghorne Creek

Love our jumpflex! Best thing we’ve ever bought for our kids...

We bought our 12 foot jumpflex for our girls (9 and 1year old) for Christmas. They absolutely love it. Keeps them occupied for ages... It was really easy to assemble which was a big relief as we had to do it Christmas Eve night when the girls were in bed. Instructions were very comprehensive. Love that we can let our 1 year old go crazy on it knowing she is safe from springs and falls. The customer service is fantastic too, as our sun shade ripped on an extremely windy day and they sorted it straight away. Found it to be much better value than some of the other brands out there and had better warranties in place too. Love it and would definitely recommend!

Awesome trampoline

My kids love their trampoline. Always want to use it and it burns off lots of energy! We love it also. Lots of fun for the whole family. It’s a well built trampoline and the safety net is extremely durable. We have recommended the trampoline to family and friends who also love it

Jammo

Jammo

Unbelievably happy we went with Jumpflex

We are absolutely ecstatic about the quality of our trampoline. Our son loves it and I don't mind admitting that I have had the occasional jump myself... The most pleasing thing has been the after sales service. That's when you really find out the type of company you're dealing with and Jumpflex have been terrific... Thank you so much and keep up the great work with your wonderful products.

Sassy

Sassygold coast

Great trampoline but beware with water attachment

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and we are very sorry to hear this had happened. If you could email us at hello@jumpflex.com.au with your order details that would be great, just so we can get in touch further about this.

Ana

AnaDrouin

Good product

Excellent customer service! Very easy to deal with. Comes with a ladder to easily access the trampoline. If you purchase a shade sail, adults won't be able to jump on the trampoline due to their height. Very sturdy and safe. The nets are flexible, but very secure. Easy to assemble too.

gemmmardPerth

Fantastic product, awesome support and service

H Ossie

H OssieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shade Cover

Awesome trampoline

Looks great awesome quality easy to put together. Kids love it would recommend spending a little bit more for the piece of mind the kids are safe and outside having fun in the sun. Had a bit of trouble with delivery toll bit great customer service sorted that out. Awesome trampoline

Dan

DanClermont

Awesome Trampoline

We researched many trampolines online for our two young boys. This was the only trampoline with consistently good reviews for everything including warranty, weight capacity, quality, safety & customer service. We were not disappointed, it is a well made product & we get comments from everyone who uses it. We look forward to many years of fun to come!

tngtng

tngtng

Great customer services and Trampoline for family

Mel

MelSydney

Fantastic customer service and product

We ordered the 12ft trampoline for our son’s birthday. Unfortunately there was a huge issue with Toll delivery. Jumpflex, specifically Renee, were amazing in their follow up and insured we received our item in time. It’s a great looking trampoline and our boys love it. Can’t wait to attached the Projam.

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Vivian K

Vivian Kasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Hi, I just found out that I put the wrong side of the jumping mat on tge trampoline( which means the side with the tag and print logo is facing down now), does it matter? Thanks.

Vivian,
I’d definitely recommend calling or emailing Jumpflex directly for technical queries like this.
I would say that the way the springs are fitted with the stitching supposed to be on the underside, it may be better to have it installed the correct side up.
It’ll obviously be a pain to take apart and refit, but better to be safe than sorry, and it’ll look better!
Hope this helps.

AnnaB
AnnaB

We have the same issue! Paid someone to install it and it was put on this way. The tag is positioned incorrectly!!! What did you find out? I can’t get anyone on the phone due to covid and need an answer while the installers are here!!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives