JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) (page 3 of 6)

Sarah

SarahPerth

Amazing!

Love our new trampoline, am so impressed with the design and safety - being able to hang out in it with my 1 year old without fear of her falling off or escaping with the zip up function.

Would highly recommend this brand - great quality, modern appearance and good visibility through the safety netting :)

Great product!

Great product. Service was excellent and we received our trampoline very fast. I’m sure our 3 girls are going to get years and years of great use out of this trampoline. Would no hesitate to recommend Jumpflex trampolines to anyone. couldn’t have asked for better service & quality. Brilliant product!

Shay K

Shay KToowoomba

Great sturdy trampoline

Love the 250kg rating! I found the assembly instructions clear and easy to follow. Jumpflex shipped the trampoline the same day I ordered and provided a tracking link so I could keep an eye on progress. The trampoline is lighter than I expected but feels sturdy and the netting has a softer feel than many others I've come across. As an adult, I find the opening in the net a bit tricky to get in and out of at first but my son has no trouble at all.
Update: 18 months on the trampoline itself is holding up great but the safety mat is falling apart, spreading tiny flakes of white padding everywhere. The warranty doesn't cover wear and tear

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) compares to other Trampolines

Jump flex 120 classic

Well made trampoline. Seems much more sturdy than a couple of other ones we have had over the years.
We were considering purchasing a spring free trampoline but came across the jump flex and we are very happy with it so far.
We ordered the basket ball hop to go with it, unfortunately the incorrect size attachment part was sent but as soon as I contacted Chris at jump flex the correct attachment was shipped and arrived 2 days later.
Hopefully the plastics stand up the the nthn NSW sun, they seem to be well made and tough enough...
The website was easy to use. And shipping was very quick. The whole process was simple and hassle free.

Daza

DazaTerrigal

Great trampoline & awesome customer service

Very good design & easy to assemble, just make sure you read the instructions from start to finish before assembling.
Overall the quality seems ok, time will tell.
We had a slight issue with the mat having a small tear in it after one days use, contacted customer service & they shipped out a new mat the next day, perfect.

Look no further.

After a great deal of searching for a new trampoline for my two young children I’m happy to say that I’m truely happy with my purchase.
Since I saw the display set up at the Chermside shopping center seeing first hand at the quality of materials used and the superb design I knew that this was the trampoline for us.
The staff from Jumpflex made my online buying experience one that I’m happy to promote to others.
If you are looking for a great looking, great quality built, with great bounce look no further than the jumpflex range you will not be disappointed.

Really happy with the product. Good strong build, great bounce and the kids love it.
We were really happy with the service over the phone after we ordered the wrong tramp the guys sorted quickly and efficiently and refunded the difference to us. speedy delivery. Thanks very much, will recommend.

Setven

SetvenSydney

Great Trampoline

As a family we put in a lot of research into what trampoline to purchase. There are so many brands and a big range in prices. In the end we chose jump flex based on it having the biggest warranty of all the brands, fair price and quality reviews. We ordered on the weekend and received our jump flex on the Monday. Everything was packaged well and assembly was easy. We are very happy with our choice of trampoline.

Trampoline of the year.

My 3 children absolutely love their new Jumpflex trampoline, they often have friends over and they all comment on how "cool" it is. We also purchased the water sprayer connection. We love listening to the laughter of our children and their friends. Every afternoon they are on it. Without a doubt it has to be the BEST trampoline we have ever owned. It is a priceless piece of fun for our family and friends.

Charles

Charlesmelbourne

Great quality

Great quality product and instructions.
The frame parts and screws are very good.
Price was very reasonable for what you get.

My neighbour bought one and told me about it. I also saw it at knox shopping centre as a display which sold me.

Got stuck at one point installing it but they had a video and that saved me.

Our Jumpflex arrived really quickly and we have just finished setting it up. Instructions were great and easy for follow. Only took a couple of hours, with kids helping. My 11 and 14 year old love it! Great bounce and a great size. I did a lot of research before buying and so far very happy with my choice!

Karen

KarenErskine Park

Super fun for everyone!

We are so excited with our new Jumpflex Trampoline! We came across the Jumpflex trampoline on display in our local shopping centre, and after some research quickly discovered it superiority to other trampolines. With its design and accessory options, we didn't need to look any further. We purchased our trampoline on line and were surprised at how quickly it arrived! Well packaged and delivered to the security of our back yard since we weren't home to accept delivery at the time. It is an Xmas present for our son so we haven't yet set it up, but we just cannot wait to get started! Thoroughly recommend!

Bought for myGrandson

I bought this for my Grandson. Delivery was very fast. It was a breeze to assemble.
Quality and safety is excellent. It looks great. Only problem
is that we can't get him off it.He virtually lives on it. Eats his meals on it! It is the best
birthday/Christmas present I have bought.

Amazing customer service

MrsG

MrsGPerth

The kids love it!!!

Trampolines

Kids love it and I have to admit so do I !!

We use our trampoline all the time and we love it. It was quite simple to assemble with good instructions to follow. The thing I really like is the quality of all materials used. I simply cannot fault anything about this product. I'm sure my kids will get years of enjoyment out of it and will recommend this to anyone.

Jerermy.L

Jerermy.LDunsborough

Great Product! Well worth the money.

This product is far superior to many other trampolines on the market. The fabric is thick and durable, the frame is sturdy and our kids get a great bounce from the trampoline. Jumplflex also provides outstanding customer service and quick delivery. We live in country WA and our trampoline was delivered within a week. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in the market for a new trampoline.

Neil P

Neil PSydney

Family fun!

I bought this trampoline for my 2 daughters (11 and 8 years old). They absolutely love it and spend hours bouncing around every day with their friends. The trampoline was easy to put together, looks good and seems strong. Even holds my weight! Its early days but I hope it will give my family many years of fun.

It really is a great tampoline!

It really is a great tampoline, it arrived quickly and in time for my son's 7th birthday less than a week to arrive, since we got it he hasnt turned the TV on in the mornings or afternoons hes straight out on the tamp which is excellent. We had a birthday gathering and the Tamp was the centre of attention the kids had a ball and because of the good weight capacity all kids were able to jump together. The net has flex in it so will be strong and resistant to breaking, the only thing with that is that when a kid bounces out if its where a pole is he can reach this. Overall though an excellent tamp I already have friends now wanting to get their kids one. Best purchase well worth it!

Ale R

Ale R

Best trampoline ever!

After much research online we've decided to purchase the 12ft urban and our kids have not been off it since. We love the high weight capacity so even us parents can have a jump with the kids. Very sturdy, well made and looks great. Love the extra accessories that can be added on. My only request jump flex can do a shade cover to keep the kids cooler while jumping. Overall an excellent, quality trampoline...no regrets at all!

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

JumpFlex
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

JumpFlex
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Vivian K

Vivian Kasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Hi, I just found out that I put the wrong side of the jumping mat on tge trampoline( which means the side with the tag and print logo is facing down now), does it matter? Thanks.

gemmmard
gemmmard

Vivian,
I’d definitely recommend calling or emailing Jumpflex directly for technical queries like this.
I would say that the way the springs are fitted with the stitching supposed to be on the underside, it may be better to have it installed the correct side up.
It’ll obviously be a pain to take apart and refit, but better to be safe than sorry, and it’ll look better!
Hope this helps.

AnnaB
AnnaB

We have the same issue! Paid someone to install it and it was put on this way. The tag is positioned incorrectly!!! What did you find out? I can’t get anyone on the phone due to covid and need an answer while the installers are here!!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives