JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) (page 4 of 6)

Josh

JoshBrisbane

Kids won't stay off!!!

Best Reviews, Easy to order, Arrived quickly and was easy to assemble! Absolutely happy with our Classic 120 Trampoline. Our kids won't stay off it and love the slide and aquajet accessories. Partner and I like to have a sneaky jump and release the inner child within us too when the kids are having a nap haha.

Alli

AlliHunter Region, NSW

This is the best choice! I am really happy and so is the family!

Richard

Richardcanberra

Solid trampoline, good accessories.

We bought the Jumpflex trampoline for the kids a few Christmases ago, along with the slide and showering attachment. We bought the Jumpflex after much homework, and it has proven to be a wise choice. It is holding up well to the weather and to the use without showing any signs of deteriorating or damage. I would, and have, recommend these trampolines as a solid, well made units to family and friends.

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft) compares to other Trampolines

peter g

peter gmelbourne

Not happy

Hi, just an update on my jumpflex trampoline .... 9 months on ....still have not seen the sun shade cover as promised, even after 2 calls made to them. Also the matt that covers the springs is fading. The jumpflex writing has come off. Very disappointing.

Great Tramp for the kids

Great quality tramp for the kids! Easy to put together too. The 12ft was bigger than I expected but that's not a bad thing. Kids LOVE it! We got the slide and hoop with it too which has been a big hit with the kids and their friends! Definitely recommend.

Hours of fun for the kids

We recently bought our trampoline and found it incredibly easy to put together. The bounce height is amazing and the springs being on the outside of the netting makes it feel super safe. We would strongly recommend this trampoline if, like us, you don't have the biggest garden but want to maximise your children's fun.

Vas

VasAdelaide

Best present

We bought the 12ft trampoline for my 2 year old for his birthday and it was a massive winner. Perfect outside entertainment for all ages, sturdy, great quality and love the fact it has accessories to add. Read reviews about lots of trampolines and JumpFlex was by far the best.

Cant get the children to stop jumping!

Our children are thrilled with their Jumplfex trampoline. Delivery was extremely prompt on our doorstep within days of ordering and the trampoline was very easy to assemble. It looks great and our children and their friends could'nt be happier it easily fits three teenagers or four younger children. Great value for money product.

Marcelo

Marcelomelbourne

Leaves the Springless Trampolines to dust - Jumpflex really do care!

We found a user friendly, easy to read and an unmatched e-commerce site that met our needs.
The purchase was a breeze within 2 days it was on our doorstep!

Assembly of this trampoline is genius, my 8yr old son and me did it together! We rarely used the manuals as the jumpflex website provides detailed vlogs of all items! Brilliant!

Amazing value for money

Quite easy to assemble with two or more people. Arched netting on Trampoline provides a soft fall barrier as well as the padded outside spring covering, which is ideal for families with toddlers and children in general. Great for children of all ages. Durable, safe and simple design, fun for the whole family

N B

N BSydney

Great trampoline

We bought this trampoline to replace a cheap trampoline, which was falling apart.
Very happy with the trampoline - good quality parts, easy to put together on my own, very happy with the 250kg load rating (higher than any other trampoline I could see) and the netting is solid and safe. Kids spent entire weekend on the trampoline after we put it up!

Carolina

Carolinabrisbane

My kids love it! Our family cant leave without it

Our kids been now 15,12 and 10 still cant leave without a trampoline. This is the first jumpkex we buy out the 3 trampolines we had. After the last one broke our reserch for a good quality trampoline that will support our 3 active teens all day jumping and their friends was on. We need it a good, safe, bouncy, sturdy, and lasting trampoline; i am glad we did decided to go with Jumpflex, the kids can see the diferrnce in quality, we can see the difference on quality, we feel our kids are safe jumping the 3 of them at the same time! Is a good purchase, pretty happy and the kids cant live without it!!! Lots of energy burn daily!

Mkat

MkatVictoria

Well worth buying...a quality trampoline!

It was a birthday gift for my 12-year-old and she loves it. I spoke to the staff at Jumpflex before I purchased and they were very helpful. I was worried the trampoline wouldn't have enough bounce for my 12yr old however it's fantastic. It looks great in our yard, the kids love it and it's very safe for smaller visiting children. Very happy customer.

Awesome trampoline/products.

My kids love our 12ft jumpflex trampoline. Couldn't be more happy with the product. Easy to assemble and more importantly, safe with all the protective matting and nets. We also purchased the jump slide and pro jam basketball ring. Keeps the kids entertained for hours of fun in the sun!

The kids love it

Very happy with it i can jump on it with the kids tyvm would recommend it to any one looking for a good strong one that will last the test of time and the net makes it very safe for the kids as well so tyvm looking form to haveing a lot of fun

Trampolines

It has been great to see my kids outside playing again!

Since our last tramp rusted out and fell to bits, I have been trying to get the kids outside playing ( got a puppy, built a cubby house etc) all to no avail. Mum bought the kids a 12 ft tramp and they are outside every afternoon now. It is beautiful to watch.
And if you don't stay outside till 1130pm missing out on all the birthday celebrations, are you really a dad?

Felix J.JumpFlex

The classic 11:30pm trampoline set up :) You are one fantastic dad!

KLB

KLBCanberra

Fast delivery and a great product

The delivery was super fast (arrived the day after it was ordered) and the trampoline was relatively easy to assemble. I wanted a product that would allow the whole family to play together, and this certainly delivers that. The trampoline looks great, in our small yard too. I can't wait for the weather to warm up, so we can play with the hose attachment! Looking forward to many years of enjoyment from the trampoline!

braddles

braddlesWilloughby

Great fun for the whole family, including the mum & dad!

We recently purchased the 120 Urban and we love it! Assembly was non-trivial. The trampoline is strong (both myself and the missus are regularly on it with the kids), and it looks great. It looks and feels a lot sturdier than others on the market. I like the way the netting is concave rather than straight down, however since the poles that hold the netting are convex, be prepared for the trampoline to be bigger than you may expect if you're basing your expectations simply on the measurements of the diameter of the trampoline base.

Best Trampolines Ever!!

We decided to purchased a jumpflex trampoline after using a friends that they had recently brought. It was honestly love at first sight and the company have been amazing to deal with. The lay by option was very convenient for us to be able to pay the trampoline off at our own pace.

VJT

VJTMessage

Fab trampoline!

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Vivian K

Vivian Kasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Hi, I just found out that I put the wrong side of the jumping mat on tge trampoline( which means the side with the tag and print logo is facing down now), does it matter? Thanks.

gemmmard
gemmmard

Vivian,
I’d definitely recommend calling or emailing Jumpflex directly for technical queries like this.
I would say that the way the springs are fitted with the stitching supposed to be on the underside, it may be better to have it installed the correct side up.
It’ll obviously be a pain to take apart and refit, but better to be safe than sorry, and it’ll look better!
Hope this helps.

AnnaB
AnnaB

We have the same issue! Paid someone to install it and it was put on this way. The tag is positioned incorrectly!!! What did you find out? I can’t get anyone on the phone due to covid and need an answer while the installers are here!!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives