JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for A$900.00.

Excellent trampoline

Before i start, for all those unable to contact Jumpflex for the status of your order, I found their warehouse number.. it is well hidden under a link if you're going to pick up.. 02 8882 5400
They answered straight away unlike the other number which doesn't work.

Trampoline arrived eventually after sitting at Star Track depot for a week.. found out for some reason they'd set a scheduled delivery date and no one knew what was going on until i got it investigated (this took 2 days)

Trampoline itself is very good quality, feels really sturdy. Put it up myself in 2.5hrs, however the safety net was a bit awkward would recommend 2 ppl if possible.

Overall very happy with the product, pity the correct contact number doesn't work

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$1,150.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Best trampoline money can buy!

I purchased this trampoline almost a year ago and it has been the best trampoline I've ever purchased for my kids. I think I've been through two other cheap ones from box stores. The jumpflex's fit and finish is second to none and the parts hold up well through the Louisiana heat and wet weather. We had a really bad storm that broke the anchors holding it down and it ruined the trampoline. I emailed the customer service team and they gave me a nice discount to replace it with a new unit! The product was enough but their customer service is even better! Thanks Jumpflex!

Purchased in March 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$699.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft) compares to other Trampolines

Kaylee G.

Kaylee G.South East Queensland, QLD

A tad disappointed with setup complications

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for A$700.00.

Matteo M.

Matteo M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and even better customer care

Easy to install even by yourself. Instructions are good. Takes a bit of time to get all toghether but all steps are fairly easy. When u install it you notice that all the components are made of very good materials. My daughter love it. The 14ft is an excellent size I reccomend it. Safety is really good. Customer care is real customer care they really looked after me. If u are looking for an excellent product u found it.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult and Child (Under 5)
Brendon Mills

Brendon Mills South West, WA

Fantastic

Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick to country WA. The tramp was easy to assemble and the kids absolutely love it. My wife and I took just over 2 hours to assemble and we took our time to do it. Customer service is second to none and Conor was excellent to deal with. I am very happy that we went with the JumpFlex tramp.

Purchased for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Nice looking

Bought this for grandkids 10 & 5 yr...they love it...It took abt 3 hrs to put together. Still cannot get the last pole in net.. maybe we're just wimps....broke off a couple velcro ties probably from pulling on them...But looks great..Bought the projam..its nice as well..I'm very glad I bought it, and hope n believe it will last long time.

Purchased in April 2019 for A$760.00.

Main User(s)Child (5 - 11)

Great product & outstanding customer service

Trampoline is great - love the size, plenty of room for both my children to jump at the same time and big enough to also fit a couple of their friends on at the same time.
Customer service is exceptional - not very often you find this these days!

Purchased in December 2015 for A$899.00.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Child (5 - 11) and Child (12 - 18)

We purchased this trampoline for my daughters birthday!!! She absolutely loved it along with all the other neighborhood kids. Our neighborhood had a strong windstorm which ended up causing damage to the trampoline ( flew in the air and flipped over). Jumpflex went above and beyond to get the parts for me at no additional cost. Thanks JumpFlex

Purchased in April 2019 for A$700.00.

Steph

StephSydney

Absolutely outstanding after care customer service!

I 1000000% recommend this company not only is the trampoline good quality the after care service is fabulous!! 10 stars to that, very kind company not only after your money but after your satisfaction.
My kids love it and adults can go on too. They have all the accessories and ride there little bikes in it also haha so versatile. Thanks again to all the lovely staff / team at jumpflex.

Purchased in May 2018 at Jumpflex.

Ease of Assembly
Main User(s)Adult, Child (5 - 11), Child (12 - 18) and Child (Under 5)
Adam

AdamHobart

Fantastic product, Fantastic service!

Purchased the Jumpflex 140 foe my children for Christmas after seeing positive reviews. Also purchased the ProJam basketball attachment shortly after the initial purchase. Set up was simple and took the 2 hours as stated (2 men assembling). Had an issue with a broken graphite rod after a short period with the ProJam and contacted Jumpflex direct. Within a couple of days I received a response and delivery notification for a new set of rods at no charge. Both the trampoline and ProJam are fantastic products and I cannot fault the after sale service. I would happily give 6 stars if I could.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We are sorry that you had the issue in the first place!! Very glad to help out any way that we can. Thank you, and I hope the kids love the Trampoline! Let us know if you need help with anything else at all.

Conor @ Jumpflex

Awesome customer service

I contacted Jumpflex via email regarding a warranty claim. I sent the email late Tuesday evening and had a response first thing Wednesday morning with a reference number showing the part has already been sent out to me. Awesome service and if you are thinking about purchasing a trampoline I would highly recommend Jumpflex!

AaronH

AaronHKilsyth

Excellent Trampoline

We have three children (6 to 13) who love the new trampoline. We love knowing that all five of us can go on the trampoline at the same time safely and play together knowing that this high quality unit will handle the weight. The extra basketball kit is an awesome addition but the best thing so far is the water sprayer. On those hot summer days playing outside with water is great for all ages!

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's fantastic! We hope the Family gets years of happy bouncing in, thanks for the review!

MKS

MKSNorth Western Region, NSW

AMAZING

We bought this after reading other reviews and were not disappointed! So glad we went for the 14 foot-it’s huge and the outwardly curving safety net makes it feel even bigger! The high weight rating is great too-we can all get in it together. It might be more expensive than other trampolines, but trust me it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Skipper

SkipperBrisbane

What a nice addition to our jard

Only just put it up 3 weeks ago,waiting for our house,since then my daughter uses it all the time,great to see her have fun and exercise at the same time,off the ipad,easy to put up and looks good and safe thanks jumpflex

Kelly

KellyBiloela

Great product

Arrived in a rural area within 5 business , which was really good. Was very easy to assemble. Instructions are well written and with diagrams. Product material looks and feels of very high quality. Very happy with this product and has been used plenty since assembling it. Very happy to refer this product to anyone else looking for a great trampoline

Great trampoline for the whole family.

My whole family love this trampoline, I often catch my husband jumping on it with our daughters!! Great quality, speedy delivery, and amazing service from the Jumpflex crew. I would also recommend purchasing the anchors if you live in a windy area, we needed 2 sets for this size trampoline. We have recommended this trampoline to all of our friends, it’s fantastic value for money!

Jodie

JodieBrisbane

Awesome trampoline suitable for all of our children!

Our children spend hours enjoying their new trampoline and the addition of the basketball hoop is perfect! Great size for the family to enjoy. We added the anchor kit and it is so easy to remove to move for mowing but very sturdy with the screw in system. Highly recommend this trampoline! Very fast shipping interstate for us also.

Great Trampoline

Purchased this trampoline after another one did not last in the sun and rain. Really well built heavier construction better materials allround. Straight forward assembly took a couple of hours. The kids love it being the size it is there is plenty of room for them to play safely together.

Simi

SimiBurrill Lake

A large trampoline, for family & friends

A large trampoline feels safe and once on the flat ground, stable. I have one child, so it's bigger enough for him to enjoy as he grows and room for family and friends. We live close to the ocean, so the 10-year guarantee is important and gives satisfaction for the cost. I tried to put it together by myself which was impossible, once I worked out how to put the springs on the right way and put the net on the correctly it wasn't too hard. The hardest section was connecting the netting to the poles, this took nearly 3 adults. We are in a high wind area and would recommend the ground screws, great idea. Fun & exercise for the whole family, thank you Jumpflex.