• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

I had this trampoline for three seasons now.

My child all the neighborhood children use the trampoline. At least four children use the trampoline at the same time . The trampoline is in my opinion as safe as any trampoline can get.

The only thing I recommend is for the trampoline to be staked into the ground if you live in a windy area. This trampoline has taken three seasons of abuse. Wind snow , sun and rain. Not including the wear and tear of the kids jumping on it for the last three seasons.

JumpFlex is a quality product and great a investment.

Purchased in March 2019.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi Rafael, thanks for your awesome review. Glad to hear your family and friends are getting plenty of use out of your Jumpflex. Totally agree with your anchoring recommendation. Trampolines can make excellent wind sails if not anchored down.

Rebecca N.

Rebecca N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought Xmas 2017 still Awesome!

Purchased in December 2017 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $949.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hey Rebecca, thanks for taking the time to post a review. Great to hear you and the kids have been having so much fun on your Jumpflex!!

Janice

JaniceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely awesome!!!

Best purchase ever!!! Myself and my 3 kids go jumping and rolling around in it with ample room left over. Only took a couple of hours to set up. Very stable, looks great, super springy, super quick delivery, best lockdown gift to ourselves. Has kept the kids entertained for hours on end. Better than our old Kmart 8ft trampoline

Purchased in September 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $1,018.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the awesome review :)I hope you and your family stay well!!

Trampolines

Find out how JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft) compares to other Trampolines

Karyn

KarynSydney, NSW

Excellent trampoline. After sales customer service is brilliant.

I purchased this trampoline four years ago. It has been fabulous fun for our entire family of 6 kids and their friends, ages ranging from 3 years old up to 30 years old and they ALL love it. It is very strong and safe. Customer support has been amazing. I contacted them about some tiny holes appearing in the mat and explained that I think they are possibly due to some bush fire embers landing in our backyard, however JumpFlex still replaced the mat under warranty. I do recommend JumpFlex trampolines very highly.

Purchased in December 2016 for $983.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the review Karyn. Great to hear that your Jumpflex has brought so much fun for your kids - young and old!

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for $900.00.

William E.

William E.

Excellent trampoline

Before i start, for all those unable to contact Jumpflex for the status of your order, I found their warehouse number.. it is well hidden under a link if you're going to pick up.. 02 8882 5400
They answered straight away unlike the other number which doesn't work.

Trampoline arrived eventually after sitting at Star Track depot for a week.. found out for some reason they'd set a scheduled delivery date and no one knew what was going on until i got it investigated (this took 2 days)

Trampoline itself is very good quality, feels really sturdy. Put it up myself in 2.5hrs, however the safety net was a bit awkward would recommend 2 ppl if possible.

Overall very happy with the product, pity the correct contact number doesn't work

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $1,150.00.

Ad

Best trampoline money can buy!

I purchased this trampoline almost a year ago and it has been the best trampoline I've ever purchased for my kids. I think I've been through two other cheap ones from box stores. The jumpflex's fit and finish is second to none and the parts hold up well through the Louisiana heat and wet weather. We had a really bad storm that broke the anchors holding it down and it ruined the trampoline. I emailed the customer service team and they gave me a nice discount to replace it with a new unit! The product was enough but their customer service is even better! Thanks Jumpflex!

Purchased in March 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $699.00.

Kaylee G.

Kaylee G.South East Queensland, QLD

A tad disappointed with setup complications

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $700.00.

Ease of Assembly
Matteo M.

Matteo M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and even better customer care

Easy to install even by yourself. Instructions are good. Takes a bit of time to get all toghether but all steps are fairly easy. When u install it you notice that all the components are made of very good materials. My daughter love it. The 14ft is an excellent size I reccomend it. Safety is really good. Customer care is real customer care they really looked after me. If u are looking for an excellent product u found it.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines.

Brendon Mills

Brendon Mills South West, WA

Fantastic

Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick to country WA. The tramp was easy to assemble and the kids absolutely love it. My wife and I took just over 2 hours to assemble and we took our time to do it. Customer service is second to none and Conor was excellent to deal with. I am very happy that we went with the JumpFlex tramp.

Purchased for $899.00.

Nice looking

Bought this for grandkids 10 & 5 yr...they love it...It took abt 3 hrs to put together. Still cannot get the last pole in net.. maybe we're just wimps....broke off a couple velcro ties probably from pulling on them...But looks great..Bought the projam..its nice as well..I'm very glad I bought it, and hope n believe it will last long time.

Purchased in April 2019 for $760.00.

Great product & outstanding customer service

Trampoline is great - love the size, plenty of room for both my children to jump at the same time and big enough to also fit a couple of their friends on at the same time.
Customer service is exceptional - not very often you find this these days!

Purchased in December 2015 for $899.00.

Ad

We purchased this trampoline for my daughters birthday!!! She absolutely loved it along with all the other neighborhood kids. Our neighborhood had a strong windstorm which ended up causing damage to the trampoline ( flew in the air and flipped over). Jumpflex went above and beyond to get the parts for me at no additional cost. Thanks JumpFlex

Purchased in April 2019 for $700.00.

Steph

StephSydney

Absolutely outstanding after care customer service!

I 1000000% recommend this company not only is the trampoline good quality the after care service is fabulous!! 10 stars to that, very kind company not only after your money but after your satisfaction.
My kids love it and adults can go on too. They have all the accessories and ride there little bikes in it also haha so versatile. Thanks again to all the lovely staff / team at jumpflex.

Purchased in May 2018 at Jumpflex.

Adam

AdamHobart

Fantastic product, Fantastic service!

Purchased the Jumpflex 140 foe my children for Christmas after seeing positive reviews. Also purchased the ProJam basketball attachment shortly after the initial purchase. Set up was simple and took the 2 hours as stated (2 men assembling). Had an issue with a broken graphite rod after a short period with the ProJam and contacted Jumpflex direct. Within a couple of days I received a response and delivery notification for a new set of rods at no charge. Both the trampoline and ProJam are fantastic products and I cannot fault the after sale service. I would happily give 6 stars if I could.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We are sorry that you had the issue in the first place!! Very glad to help out any way that we can. Thank you, and I hope the kids love the Trampoline! Let us know if you need help with anything else at all.

Conor @ Jumpflex

Awesome customer service

I contacted Jumpflex via email regarding a warranty claim. I sent the email late Tuesday evening and had a response first thing Wednesday morning with a reference number showing the part has already been sent out to me. Awesome service and if you are thinking about purchasing a trampoline I would highly recommend Jumpflex!

AaronH

AaronHKilsyth

Excellent Trampoline

We have three children (6 to 13) who love the new trampoline. We love knowing that all five of us can go on the trampoline at the same time safely and play together knowing that this high quality unit will handle the weight. The extra basketball kit is an awesome addition but the best thing so far is the water sprayer. On those hot summer days playing outside with water is great for all ages!

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's fantastic! We hope the Family gets years of happy bouncing in, thanks for the review!

MKS

MKSNorth Western Region, NSW

AMAZING

We bought this after reading other reviews and were not disappointed! So glad we went for the 14 foot-it’s huge and the outwardly curving safety net makes it feel even bigger! The high weight rating is great too-we can all get in it together. It might be more expensive than other trampolines, but trust me it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Skipper

SkipperBrisbane

What a nice addition to our jard

Only just put it up 3 weeks ago,waiting for our house,since then my daughter uses it all the time,great to see her have fun and exercise at the same time,off the ipad,easy to put up and looks good and safe thanks jumpflex

Kelly

KellyBiloela

Great product

Arrived in a rural area within 5 business , which was really good. Was very easy to assemble. Instructions are well written and with diagrams. Product material looks and feels of very high quality. Very happy with this product and has been used plenty since assembling it. Very happy to refer this product to anyone else looking for a great trampoline

Dianne

Dianneasked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

recently bought jumpflex Flex 150 with professional installation. The d-rings for the safety net are fed through the Jump Mat d-ring, but they keep coming unhooked while kids jump. These are small kids who really need hte net to work. I need help on how to address issue.

Hi Dianne,

I have just replied to your email in regards to this issue.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Maria M.
Maria M.

Hello Dianne,
I think I'm having the same issue. The d-rings at the bottom of the net keep coming unhooked while they jump. I have the net d-rings hooked onto the spring where the spring hooks to the mat. It seems like I installed properly according to directions, perhaps I didn't. Where you able to get a solution from Jumpflex?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We had recently changed how to connect the safety net to the jumping mat by using the technique of attaching the D rings on the safety net through the jumping mat D ring and hooking back onto the spring.

We thought this process would be a quicker way to assemble the net as it could be attached separately to the jumping mat and would also be easier for customers to take the net off if they were disassembling for winter trampoline or replacing their net.

I am sorry to hear this has created an issue where your D-rings have come off of the spring hook when in use. I have attached a page from our original manual of how the net is attached to the jumping mat, where the Jumping mat D-ring is feed through the Net D-ring. This is how it is was normally attached and will resolve the issue you have been having.

I do Have some attachments which I can't attach here more than happy to send that to you through email.
Please email us at hello@jumpflex.com and we can send through the instructions for you

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Nathan S.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Does shade and basketball goal fit at same time?

Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi Nathan! By loosening one strap on the SmartShade fully, you can have the strap fit over the Projam Hoop. You will have to loosen the bolt on the Projam that changes the angle, and point it downwards. It does prevent Slam Dunks, however!

Thanks,
Conor @ Jumpflex

See all JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft) questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines