JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft) Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Dianne

Dianneasked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

recently bought jumpflex Flex 150 with professional installation. The d-rings for the safety net are fed through the Jump Mat d-ring, but they keep coming unhooked while kids jump. These are small kids who really need hte net to work. I need help on how to address issue.

Hi Dianne,

I have just replied to your email in regards to this issue.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Maria M.
Maria M.

Hello Dianne,
I think I'm having the same issue. The d-rings at the bottom of the net keep coming unhooked while they jump. I have the net d-rings hooked onto the spring where the spring hooks to the mat. It seems like I installed properly according to directions, perhaps I didn't. Where you able to get a solution from Jumpflex?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We had recently changed how to connect the safety net to the jumping mat by using the technique of attaching the D rings on the safety net through the jumping mat D ring and hooking back onto the spring.

We thought this process would be a quicker way to assemble the net as it could be attached separately to the jumping mat and would also be easier for customers to take the net off if they were disassembling for winter trampoline or replacing their net.

I am sorry to hear this has created an issue where your D-rings have come off of the spring hook when in use. I have attached a page from our original manual of how the net is attached to the jumping mat, where the Jumping mat D-ring is feed through the Net D-ring. This is how it is was normally attached and will resolve the issue you have been having.

I do Have some attachments which I can't attach here more than happy to send that to you through email.
Please email us at hello@jumpflex.com and we can send through the instructions for you

Looking for Trampolines?

Read the reviews for Vuly Thunder

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Nathan S.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Does shade and basketball goal fit at same time?

Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi Nathan! By loosening one strap on the SmartShade fully, you can have the strap fit over the Projam Hoop. You will have to loosen the bolt on the Projam that changes the angle, and point it downwards. It does prevent Slam Dunks, however!

Thanks,
Conor @ Jumpflex

Lauren A.

Lauren A.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Does the Jumpflex company finance?

Bianca

Biancaasked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Does the 14ft have a zip to get in or a slide through part?

Felix J.JumpFlex

It just has the one Zipped entrance, however the Slide and Ladder can both fit by the entrance at the same time.

Ken Beutel

Ken Beutelasked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

It seems that lots of people have differing levels of difficulty putting up their trampolines. Does Jumpflex provide an option for one of their team to assemble a trampoline as part of the purchase? for a cost of course ;-)

noponies
noponies

To be honest, I have no idea if they offer that service. Give them a call perhaps?

Felix J.JumpFlex

We don't offer the service ourselves, but quote for around 2 hours light labor from a local Furniture installer or Backyard care company, they are normally keen to help.

Looking for Trampolines?

Read the reviews for Vuly Thunder

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)