Jumpflex Trampolines

40 questions from our users

Char

Charasked

Trampolines

We followed the instruction that stated to thread safety net ring through the mat d ring and onto the hook, but they are coming off as kids are jumping. Please advise how to do this so they do not come off the hook.

Hi Char,

Thank you for your question!

I do apologize to hear you're having issue with the safety net. Do you mind sending us an email to hello@jumpflex.com and we can definitely take a look into this and provide a couple of solutions.

Jade B.

Jade B.asked

Trampolines

Hi there we cannot get the net to fit at all we have tried everything its snapping the plastic washers in the net arms what do we do?

AKG
AKG

Hi Jade, if everything else is correctly in place it sounds like there might be something wrong with the net sizing as my husband and I were able to fit it on quite easily.

Hi Jade
One of our support team has been in contact with you to help sort this issue out

Dianne

Dianneasked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

recently bought jumpflex Flex 150 with professional installation. The d-rings for the safety net are fed through the Jump Mat d-ring, but they keep coming unhooked while kids jump. These are small kids who really need hte net to work. I need help on how to address issue.

Hi Dianne,

I have just replied to your email in regards to this issue.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Maria M.
Maria M.

Hello Dianne,
I think I'm having the same issue. The d-rings at the bottom of the net keep coming unhooked while they jump. I have the net d-rings hooked onto the spring where the spring hooks to the mat. It seems like I installed properly according to directions, perhaps I didn't. Where you able to get a solution from Jumpflex?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We had recently changed how to connect the safety net to the jumping mat by using the technique of attaching the D rings on the safety net through the jumping mat D ring and hooking back onto the spring.

We thought this process would be a quicker way to assemble the net as it could be attached separately to the jumping mat and would also be easier for customers to take the net off if they were disassembling for winter trampoline or replacing their net.

I am sorry to hear this has created an issue where your D-rings have come off of the spring hook when in use. I have attached a page from our original manual of how the net is attached to the jumping mat, where the Jumping mat D-ring is feed through the Net D-ring. This is how it is was normally attached and will resolve the issue you have been having.

I do Have some attachments which I can't attach here more than happy to send that to you through email.
Please email us at hello@jumpflex.com and we can send through the instructions for you

Cindy Peterken

Cindy Peterkenasked

Trampolines

Looking to replace a Jumpflex mat but can’t seem to work out correct size. Mat measures 360cm (11’6ft) and has 84 springs. I counted springs twice to be sure. Please help.

Hi Cindy,

You will require the G1, 14FT jumping mat. Please send a message to hello@jumpflex.com.au and one of our friendly customer service team can email an invoice to you.

Matt F

Matt Fasked

Trampolines

I built a Flex100 City a week ago and the zipper clasp has come away from the teeth. Has this occurred to anyone before and if so, how was it rectified?
Thanks,
- Matt

Hi Matt.

The Zipper clasp shouldn't have come away at all especially if it has only been a week.
Could you please send me a photo and confirmation of the first and last name of the order and your address please and I can have a replacement sent out to you?

You can email me at hello@jumpflex.com.

dinomiyte

dinomiyteasked

Trampolines

I want to buy a trampoline, but i want to assemble it without the net. will it still be sturdy if i do not assemble the net with it?

Hi there,

Yes, it is fine to assemble the trampoline without the safety net and will still be Sturdy enough to use.

Deborah Austin
Deborah Austin

no problem. but i wouldnt buy a jumpflex. quality is very poor

Davina M.

Davina M.asked

Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

Hi there Davina

If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Customer

Customerasked

Trampolines

I cannot track my order The number doesn’t exist and your phone number doesn’t work and no reply via email. Can someone get in contact with me.

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Lisa H.

Lisa H.asked

Trampolines

When are you slam dunk hoops become available?

The G S.

The G S.asked

Trampolines

Is the jump flex trampoline good for older children

Rachel M
Rachel M

Well I can say that my husband, 10 year and his 13 year old cousin jump on it all the time. We have had no issues at all.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there - I hope you've been well and keeping safe!

The Jumpflex trampoline has been designed for all ages to enjoy the trampoline.
The trampoline can hold up to 550LBS (250KGS).

Guybo

Guyboasked

Trampolines

What would be the reason the outside mat doesn’t sit flat?

Hayley
Hayley

You must have the wrong review.
I complained about trampoline not being delivered and 7 weeks later I have not been refunded

Hi there Guybo
underneath the mat there are some slots that you can pop a spring through, also please make sure that you you fold the mat over the frame and tie it down with the straps provided.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

I'm sorry Haley. has everything been sorted yet?

Nancy L.

Nancy L.asked

Trampolines

Can I attach a basketball goal to any jumpflex trampoline?

Hi Nancy

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Yes, our PROJAM basketball hoop accessory is compatible with all of our FLEX model trampolines and sizes. I hope this helps

Meagstar

Meagstarasked

Trampolines

Is the Flex 100 big enough to do flips on?

Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi there, yes, the Flex100 10ft model is large enough for one person to do tricks on - thanks for getting in touch!

Kate

Kateasked

Trampolines

Just wondering what you would expect the life of the net, padding, mat and other plastic components to be in the Australian climate (we live in SA with hot summers and lots of sun). The last trampoline we bought said their parts were UV protected but all broke down within 2 years. Is this normal? Thankyou.

Hi Kate,

Thank you for getting in touch with us! The expectant life for these parts varies between 4-5 years when maintenance is kept up on these parts (e.g. washing and wiping down of the mat/net/pad etc regularly). Our warranty of 3 Years on the safety net and pad and 5 years on the Jumping mat back this up. Jumpflex™ trampolines have a UV protection of Level 6 - which is the highest protection for plastic parts.

Hope that helps!

Jodi Ann Drew

Jodi Ann Drewasked

Trampolines

Hi, wondering how long the slide is? I have a 6yo and 3yo and am worried it looks a bit small (short) and they would have already outgrown it (a lot of $$ with no dimensions)

My guess 5ft I have an 8yr old her and the neighborhood kids like it

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there! Thank you for your Question. The Jumpslide is around 180cm long and the inside width of the Jumpslide is around 30cm - we normally recommend the Jumpslide up until about 8 years of age, otherwise the kids hips don't quite fit. I do hope that helps!

emilie C.

emilie C.asked

Jumpflex trampoline
Fluro green 14 ft rampoline comes with shade and basketball hoop
Please fluro yellow fluro green $899.00

Josh R.

Josh R.asked

Trampolines

How difficult is it to add or remove the shade? I’d like the shade for my youngest, but worry my oldest won’t like it. Is it simple to take down when needed?

Hi there Josh
The shade can be removed very easily as well popped back on.

Linda Wilson

Linda Wilsonasked

Trampolines

We just bought the 15 ft Jumpflex and the website says there is a 360 seal and no gaps for limbs to slip through. But yet at the bottom around the springs are gaps. Is this normal? Are there still gaps in between the clips at the springs when you put the netting on?

Mike

Yes. But do to spacing it would be really tough for s limb to go through.

Hi Linda!

The Jumpflex Net seals around the D-Rings on the Jumping Mat (where the springs attach).

At the bottom of the Netting Surround there is a slight gap between each loop, but this is quite hard to get at. It's good to advise the kids about it so they can avoid landing on the edge, to help prevent the off chance they do come into contact with that area!

Kevin P.asked

Trampolines

I just got a classic 140. I put it together per instructions but I can not get the top of the net to fit on the poles. It's though the net is to small. When I put more then 3 poles in the net it pulls the polls together. The pole loops are way more close together then the poles are. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there Kevin. Could you please send us through an email to hello@jumpflex.com with a few images and we will see what we can do for you from there.

Kevin P.

I figured it out. It was just a 2 person job to get the poles in the net . Looks and feels solid. Extremely pleased.

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Jumpflex Trampolines