17Jumpflex Trampolines

Jumpflex Trampolines Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
BIGBOY p.
BIGBOY p. · Trampolines

We can't seem to attach the safety net as soon as I place one another pops off the top I've followed all instructions

Jumpflex   DM

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch! Can you please email us on hello@jumpflex.co.nz and we can help with this request.

Keryn-lee P.
Keryn-lee P. · Trampolines

Looking at buying the jumpflex 10ft tramp can anyone please help & tell me if this has great “bounce” we brought another cheaper brand from Framers and it had terrible bounce

Al S. · Trampolines

It took moving heaven and earth to attach the safety net to my 12 ft trampoline. I got a great workout in doing it. The problem is that seven of the spacers used to help connect the safety poles to the legs cracked in half in the process. Very, very cheap. Is that a safety hazard to use the trampoline with those spacers broken?

Jumpflex   DM

Hi AI S, Thank you for you review!

I do apologize to hear you're having issues with the spacers. The trampoline is safe to use. However, we will be more than happy to organise replacement spacer to be sent out.

Do you mind contacting us at hello@jumpflex.com.au and on of the customer service team members will be more than happy to assist you.

Warm regards,

Jordan S.
Jordan S. · Trampolines

Installed a 14' trampoline last year and the net keeps coming unhooked from the poles at the top. It is a pain to have to hop up there and resecure them every time the kids jump. Does anyone have a solution for this or has anyone had the same problem? Please help!

Trevor V.
Trevor V. · Trampolines

recently installed a 12 ft trampoline but the net keeps coming off at the top of the poles frequently when the kids jump. It was hard getting them on and needed to use a lot of strength to get them on , only for them to come off when the kids keep on jumping. What is the recommendation or solution to avoid this happening again

Al S.

No clue, but did your spacers crack in half while getting the safety net on there?

Chloe H.
Chloe H. · Trampolines

Can you have shade on it as well as the aqua jet and basket ball hoop? Seems really silly you can’t have it all together but maybe I’m doing it wrong.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Chloe, Thanks for reaching out.

Great question! The Aquajet™ can be installed with either accessory, however, the Projam™ and Smartshade™ cannot be installed at the same time. I hope this helps.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please don't hesitate to contact our Jumpflex™ customer support team if you have any further questions.

Warm Regards,
Renee

Jumpflex™ Customer Support

Paul R. · Trampolines

what's with the plastic spacers I just put a tramp together the kids started bouncing on it lent on the safety net and 3 spacers exploded??

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Paul Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry to hear about the broken spacers. If you would like to please send through some photos to : hello@jumpflex.co.nz, we would be more than happy to look into this further for you.

The reason why the spacers may have broken could possibly be due to the fact that the bolts may have been over-tighten which means, with just a small amount of tension or pressure, this can cause the spacers to break.

Kind Regards

Jumpflex™ Team

Paul R.

no don't think so i had the bolts as loose as possible the problem is I'm pretty sure the safety net is the wrong size as I took all the left over spacers off and the net was still a fight to get on. i have the 15f, at a guess i feel i have been given the 14f safety net instead of the 15f one. not happy at the moment

Jumpflex   DM

Hi there Paul, Another way you can find out if you have a 14ft safety net is if you attach all the loops from the bottom to the springs, if they all match then you definitely have the right net if not then please send some photos through to hello@jumpflex.co.nz and we can help sort the matter out for you. When the bolts are loose you can have one person push in the pole and one person pop on the net pocket.

Kind Regards
Jumpflex™ Team

Uriah A.
Uriah A. · Trampolines

Hi team, we had a gust of wind pick up our tramp and it smashed against fence and trees causing frame to snap, we are currently trying to claim on insurance and only have the box tramp came in no model number or anything to prove what it is, is there a model number tag on tramp itself I can send a photo of thanks.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Uriah, Thank you for your question!

If you are able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com with the following details and one of our support team members will be able to help you confirm the model size -

Full name
Delivery address
Contact number

Leah D.
Leah D.

Hiya is there much difference between the Fresh 100 10ft and the current flex 10ft tramps?

Jumpflex   DM

Hello Leah, unfortunately, we don't stock the Fresh models anymore.

Holly R. · Trampolines

We just put up our Jumpflex yesterday and it’s great! We do have two silver clips left over and can’t figure out what they’re for. They are not listed in the manual either...Any ideas?

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Holly, Thank you for your question!

These are just spare parts. Just in case the button clips that are pre-inserted come loose you have spares.

JumpFlex™ support

Thank you!!!!

Tami C.
Tami C. · Trampolines

Does it matter whether the jump flex logo is facing down?

Jessica P · Trampolines

We are having a problem putting the net onto the top of the poles. The tension is too tight and the black spacers on the legs are snapping in two when we try to push the poles closer together. Also, the washers for the legs are curved/contoured (like a Pringles chip). There is no indication in the instructions which way they should face when put through the bolt. Does it matter which way they face? Am I missing something?

Jessica P

The contoured METAL washers, I should have specified, are the ones I’m not sure which way to face them. The black plastic spacers are the ones snapping into two pieces.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your questions. There is no specific way to assemble the spacer. I do apologize to hear there is an issue with them. Are you able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com and one of the support team will be in touch with you to help resolve this.

Kind regards

Kevin C. · Trampolines

I am trying to put together my jumpflex 120. It has 72 springs but the jump mat only has 71 D rings. Has this happened to anyone else?

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Kevin, Thank you for getting in touch with us via email. Glad I was able help resolve this.

Kevin C.

Thank you for the great customer service! You guys were on it. Thank you

Lui
Lui · Trampolines

Hello, looking at the reviews I see a few that mentioned issues with the net, teeth and fingers getting stuck on it . Could you please advise if this is something you are considering to change? This is my only concern to buy this brand vs others

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Lui, thanks for your question. We use the same net material as Springfree and we have thoroughly engineered our nets for strength, safety and durability. These issues with teeth and fingers are extremely isolated events which we were shocked to hear about and are investigating to understand how this happened. Please feel free to give us a call to chat through this in person.

Char
Char · Trampolines

We followed the instruction that stated to thread safety net ring through the mat d ring and onto the hook, but they are coming off as kids are jumping. Please advise how to do this so they do not come off the hook.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Char, Thank you for your question!

I do apologize to hear you're having issue with the safety net. Do you mind sending us an email to hello@jumpflex.com and we can definitely take a look into this and provide a couple of solutions.

Jade B.
Jade B. · Trampolines

Hi there we cannot get the net to fit at all we have tried everything its snapping the plastic washers in the net arms what do we do?

AKG
AKG

Hi Jade, if everything else is correctly in place it sounds like there might be something wrong with the net sizing as my husband and I were able to fit it on quite easily.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Jade One of our support team has been in contact with you to help sort this issue out

Dianne
Dianne · Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

recently bought jumpflex Flex 150 with professional installation. The d-rings for the safety net are fed through the Jump Mat d-ring, but they keep coming unhooked while kids jump. These are small kids who really need hte net to work. I need help on how to address issue.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Dianne, I have just replied to your email in regards to this issue.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Maria M.
Maria M.

Hello Dianne,
I think I'm having the same issue. The d-rings at the bottom of the net keep coming unhooked while they jump. I have the net d-rings hooked onto the spring where the spring hooks to the mat. It seems like I installed properly according to directions, perhaps I didn't. Where you able to get a solution from Jumpflex?

Jumpflex   DM

We had recently changed how to connect the safety net to the jumping mat by using the technique of attaching the D rings on the safety net through the jumping mat D ring and hooking back onto the spring.

We thought this process would be a quicker way to assemble the net as it could be attached separately to the jumping mat and would also be easier for customers to take the net off if they were disassembling for winter trampoline or replacing their net.

I am sorry to hear this has created an issue where your D-rings have come off of the spring hook when in use. I have attached a page from our original manual of how the net is attached to the jumping mat, where the Jumping mat D-ring is feed through the Net D-ring. This is how it is was normally attached and will resolve the issue you have been having.

I do Have some attachments which I can't attach here more than happy to send that to you through email.
Please email us at hello@jumpflex.com and we can send through the instructions for you

Cindy Peterken
Cindy Peterken · Trampolines

Looking to replace a Jumpflex mat but can’t seem to work out correct size. Mat measures 360cm (11’6ft) and has 84 springs. I counted springs twice to be sure. Please help.

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Cindy, You will require the G1, 14FT jumping mat. Please send a message to hello@jumpflex.com.au and one of our friendly customer service team can email an invoice to you.

Matt F
Matt F · Trampolines

I built a Flex100 City a week ago and the zipper clasp has come away from the teeth. Has this occurred to anyone before and if so, how was it rectified?
Thanks,
- Matt

Jumpflex   DM

Hi Matt. The Zipper clasp shouldn't have come away at all especially if it has only been a week.
Could you please send me a photo and confirmation of the first and last name of the order and your address please and I can have a replacement sent out to you?

You can email me at hello@jumpflex.com.

dinomiyte
dinomiyte · Trampolines

I want to buy a trampoline, but i want to assemble it without the net. will it still be sturdy if i do not assemble the net with it?

Jumpflex   DM

Hi there, Yes, it is fine to assemble the trampoline without the safety net and will still be Sturdy enough to use.

Deborah Austin
Deborah Austin

no problem. but i wouldnt buy a jumpflex. quality is very poor

Davina M.
Davina M. · Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

Jumpflex   DM

Hi there Davina If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Get an answer from our members and Jumpflex representatives

Select a listing for your question
Jumpflex Trampolines