34 questions from our users

Davina M.

Davina M.asked

Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

Hi there Davina

If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Customer

Customerasked

Trampolines

I cannot track my order The number doesn’t exist and your phone number doesn’t work and no reply via email. Can someone get in contact with me.

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Lisa H.

Lisa H.asked

Trampolines

When are you slam dunk hoops become available?

The G S.

The G S.asked

Trampolines

Is the jump flex trampoline good for older children

Rachel M
Rachel M

Well I can say that my husband, 10 year and his 13 year old cousin jump on it all the time. We have had no issues at all.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there - I hope you've been well and keeping safe!

The Jumpflex trampoline has been designed for all ages to enjoy the trampoline.
The trampoline can hold up to 550LBS (250KGS).

Guybo

Guyboasked

Trampolines

What would be the reason the outside mat doesn’t sit flat?

Hayley
Hayley

You must have the wrong review.
I complained about trampoline not being delivered and 7 weeks later I have not been refunded

Hi there Guybo
underneath the mat there are some slots that you can pop a spring through, also please make sure that you you fold the mat over the frame and tie it down with the straps provided.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

I'm sorry Haley. has everything been sorted yet?

Nancy L.

Nancy L.asked

Trampolines

Can I attach a basketball goal to any jumpflex trampoline?

Hi Nancy

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Yes, our PROJAM basketball hoop accessory is compatible with all of our FLEX model trampolines and sizes. I hope this helps

Meagstar

Meagstarasked

Trampolines

Is the Flex 100 big enough to do flips on?

Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi there, yes, the Flex100 10ft model is large enough for one person to do tricks on - thanks for getting in touch!

Kate

Kateasked

Trampolines

Just wondering what you would expect the life of the net, padding, mat and other plastic components to be in the Australian climate (we live in SA with hot summers and lots of sun). The last trampoline we bought said their parts were UV protected but all broke down within 2 years. Is this normal? Thankyou.

Hi Kate,

Thank you for getting in touch with us! The expectant life for these parts varies between 4-5 years when maintenance is kept up on these parts (e.g. washing and wiping down of the mat/net/pad etc regularly). Our warranty of 3 Years on the safety net and pad and 5 years on the Jumping mat back this up. Jumpflex™ trampolines have a UV protection of Level 6 - which is the highest protection for plastic parts.

Hope that helps!

Jodi Ann Drew

Jodi Ann Drewasked

Trampolines

Hi, wondering how long the slide is? I have a 6yo and 3yo and am worried it looks a bit small (short) and they would have already outgrown it (a lot of $$ with no dimensions)

My guess 5ft I have an 8yr old her and the neighborhood kids like it

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there! Thank you for your Question. The Jumpslide is around 180cm long and the inside width of the Jumpslide is around 30cm - we normally recommend the Jumpslide up until about 8 years of age, otherwise the kids hips don't quite fit. I do hope that helps!

emilie C.

emilie C.asked

Jumpflex trampoline
Fluro green 14 ft rampoline comes with shade and basketball hoop
Please fluro yellow fluro green $899.00

Josh R.

Josh R.asked

Trampolines

How difficult is it to add or remove the shade? I’d like the shade for my youngest, but worry my oldest won’t like it. Is it simple to take down when needed?

Hi there Josh
The shade can be removed very easily as well popped back on.

Linda Wilson

Linda Wilsonasked

Trampolines

We just bought the 15 ft Jumpflex and the website says there is a 360 seal and no gaps for limbs to slip through. But yet at the bottom around the springs are gaps. Is this normal? Are there still gaps in between the clips at the springs when you put the netting on?

Mike

Yes. But do to spacing it would be really tough for s limb to go through.

Hi Linda!

The Jumpflex Net seals around the D-Rings on the Jumping Mat (where the springs attach).

At the bottom of the Netting Surround there is a slight gap between each loop, but this is quite hard to get at. It's good to advise the kids about it so they can avoid landing on the edge, to help prevent the off chance they do come into contact with that area!

Kevin P.asked

Trampolines

I just got a classic 140. I put it together per instructions but I can not get the top of the net to fit on the poles. It's though the net is to small. When I put more then 3 poles in the net it pulls the polls together. The pole loops are way more close together then the poles are. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there Kevin. Could you please send us through an email to hello@jumpflex.com with a few images and we will see what we can do for you from there.

Kevin P.

I figured it out. It was just a 2 person job to get the poles in the net . Looks and feels solid. Extremely pleased.

Nathan S.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

Does shade and basketball goal fit at same time?

Felix J.JumpFlex

Hi Nathan! By loosening one strap on the SmartShade fully, you can have the strap fit over the Projam Hoop. You will have to loosen the bolt on the Projam that changes the angle, and point it downwards. It does prevent Slam Dunks, however!

Thanks,
Conor @ Jumpflex

Anne T.

Anne T.asked

Trampolines

I had a look on your website and could not find any replacement mats for sale - do you have them available as the tabs on ours have weathered and are pulling off?
Thanks, Anne

Hi Anne,

For all parts, just give us a Phone Call or Email - we will soon have parts available Online, but not right at the moment. Thank you! Conor@Jumpflex

Kate

Kateasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

My kids want a trampoline that has quite a high bounce and they can do flips on. Is this possible with the 10ft jumpflex?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Yes, certainly! Our Trampolines use a tapered Spring which allows different weight jumpers to get a similar bounce - Springs are great too, as they allow the Jumper to get used to the Springiness which lets them get better and better at getting height and control.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

Hi, I noticed the jump flex classic failed the CHOICE safety testing, does the flex range have any additional safety features to improve these test results?

Rompe H.
Rompe H.

To be fair to Vuly, Jumpflex and all the others tested, That CHOICE safety testing was rigged from the start. They compared all the traditional style trampolines (Springs) by Vuly, Jumpflex, Action and the others vs a Springless Trampoline from Springfree trampoline that got a near perfect score. Of course the Springless trampoline was going to come out on top in the tests, when it is up against spring style trampolines. CHOICE doesn't always conduct their tests thoroughly, or properly.

Melinda G

Melinda Gasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

I have had my trampoline for nearly a year now and would like to get the Projam. How difficult is it to install now the trampoline is assembled?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Not hard at all! You'll get a new Instruction Manual for the Projam Accessory also. You will need to take a Net Pole down and swap the Sleeve that covers the foam, and then the Projam attaches by plugging into the top of the Net Pole, there's a Sleeve Pocket with a Pre-made area for that to go on to. I hope that makes sense! The instructions are much clearly, fortunately!

- Conor, Support team

AaronH
AaronH

As the support guys have said, it's very easy to install and really no different to having done it on day one, just swap the sleeve over. The only thing to note is that with the ProJam in place the roof (if you have one) doesn't appear to go on. Our roof is still sitting in the box unused because we have the ProJam and I'm not sure if it will ever go on since the kids love playing with balls and the water attachments on there.

Kelly F

Kelly Fasked

Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

Does this have a zip entry door only?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's correct! We used a high quality zip which is included in the Net Warranty. When shut, the zipper handle is at the bottom of the Netting Enclosure. I do hope that helps!

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives