Jumpflex Trampolines

• Ease of Assembly

Happy Customer Newcastle

Happy Customer NewcastleHunter Region, NSW

Four Years on and Still Happy

We purchased our Jumpflex around four years ago for our young kids after looking into our options pretty comprehensively. We are still happy with our purchase! I have helped friends put up some cheaper tramps over the years and am astounded by some of the shortcuts on quality that the other manufacturers take. Our tramp is in full sun so we had an issue with the outer ring of padding breaking apart after around three years however Jumpflex were very responsive and sent out a replacement free of charge. The frame made from quality material with good protective treatment for long life that still looks good after four years.

amy

amy

Looking like it will last. Horrible to setup.

Good trampoline, poor plastic steps

Avoid this company as their plastic steps do not last and this is the second time one of there plastic steps has snapped resulting in my leg being cut! The last time they said it was probably a faulty batch. However plastic is plastic and it will never be as strong as metal. I told them my weight as I am 98kg and they assured me they had been tested to support far higher weights. The rest of the trampoline is great, but no excuse for the steps to break and cause injury.
Until they change to a metal that will not weaken though UV exposure do not trust the steps!

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

4 weeks later no trampoline or refund!!!!! Cannot get through to company!

Missing Delivery (Only sent me Half of a Trampoline) 4 year old Daughter didn't get a Christmas present this year!!

Kaylee G.

Kaylee G.South East Queensland, QLD

A tad disappointed with setup complications

Matteo M.

Matteo M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and even better customer care

Easy to install even by yourself. Instructions are good. Takes a bit of time to get all toghether but all steps are fairly easy. When u install it you notice that all the components are made of very good materials. My daughter love it. The 14ft is an excellent size I reccomend it. Safety is really good. Customer care is real customer care they really looked after me. If u are looking for an excellent product u found it.

S steel

S steelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumpflex need to use different courier company

Ejburgess

EjburgessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still amazing 2 years on!

We purchased the 12FT trampoline for my Sons 3rd Birthday. My Husband and Father found it easy enough to put together and has made many children happy over the past 2years. Great bounce and it is all still in fantastic condition with being outside in QLD. My now 5year old still loves it. We also have the slide which is still great also. Now just need to organise a sunshade for this sunny QLD weather! Would recommend the product and customer service is excellent. Great price and value

Brendon Mills

Brendon Mills South West, WA

Fantastic

Ordering was easy and delivery was very quick to country WA. The tramp was easy to assemble and the kids absolutely love it. My wife and I took just over 2 hours to assemble and we took our time to do it. Customer service is second to none and Conor was excellent to deal with. I am very happy that we went with the JumpFlex tramp.

Nice looking

Bought this for grandkids 10 & 5 yr...they love it...It took abt 3 hrs to put together. Still cannot get the last pole in net.. maybe we're just wimps....broke off a couple velcro ties probably from pulling on them...But looks great..Bought the projam..its nice as well..I'm very glad I bought it, and hope n believe it will last long time.

Great product & outstanding customer service

Trampoline is great - love the size, plenty of room for both my children to jump at the same time and big enough to also fit a couple of their friends on at the same time.
Customer service is exceptional - not very often you find this these days!

Ad

We purchased this trampoline for my daughters birthday!!! She absolutely loved it along with all the other neighborhood kids. Our neighborhood had a strong windstorm which ended up causing damage to the trampoline ( flew in the air and flipped over). Jumpflex went above and beyond to get the parts for me at no additional cost. Thanks JumpFlex

Jenna

JennaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

LOVE IT!

Steph

StephSydney

Absolutely outstanding after care customer service!

I 1000000% recommend this company not only is the trampoline good quality the after care service is fabulous!! 10 stars to that, very kind company not only after your money but after your satisfaction.
My kids love it and adults can go on too. They have all the accessories and ride there little bikes in it also haha so versatile. Thanks again to all the lovely staff / team at jumpflex.

Digby

DigbySydney, NSW

Good for the kids

I bought the Classic-100 city 3 years ago. It is still in good condition, netting is still intact and mat is fine.
It's a good trampoline, I liked it because the netting and padded mats protected you from the springs.
My daughter loved it, she was 10 when we first got it.

It was a good price and had the safety features I was after

I would recommend it to others

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Really great to hear the Trampoline fit your needs! If you do need any Support at all, don't be shy to get in touch with the team. Cheers!! Conor @ Jumpflex

Adam

AdamHobart

Fantastic product, Fantastic service!

Purchased the Jumpflex 140 foe my children for Christmas after seeing positive reviews. Also purchased the ProJam basketball attachment shortly after the initial purchase. Set up was simple and took the 2 hours as stated (2 men assembling). Had an issue with a broken graphite rod after a short period with the ProJam and contacted Jumpflex direct. Within a couple of days I received a response and delivery notification for a new set of rods at no charge. Both the trampoline and ProJam are fantastic products and I cannot fault the after sale service. I would happily give 6 stars if I could.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We are sorry that you had the issue in the first place!! Very glad to help out any way that we can. Thank you, and I hope the kids love the Trampoline! Let us know if you need help with anything else at all.

Conor @ Jumpflex

Smurfette

SmurfetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far, Great

Its sturdy and stable, but very early days, we will see what is like in a couple of years. Wow. It takes a bit of time to put together, but that's expected of any trampoline, we love the design and it's easy to clean, just hose off. I love it that my son can just grab the net and lean on it full body weight, very good quality.

Amy H

Amy H

Amazing find!

This trampoline is amazing. Ordered on a Thursday night and it was delivered Monday. Easy to follow instructions to assemble (husband and 4 mates took 1.5 hours). My 3 year old loved it for Christmas and jumps for hours every night with my husband (over 100kg) and the trampoline is stable and doesn't move.

Also got the jumpslide and it's a huge plus

We ordered jumpflex over lifespan kids due to weight rating and larger warranty.

Bec W

Bec WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service, easy to put up

Jessica Pasked

Trampolines

We are having a problem putting the net onto the top of the poles. The tension is too tight and the black spacers on the legs are snapping in two when we try to push the poles closer together. Also, the washers for the legs are curved/contoured (like a Pringles chip). There is no indication in the instructions which way they should face when put through the bolt. Does it matter which way they face? Am I missing something?

Jessica P

The contoured METAL washers, I should have specified, are the ones I’m not sure which way to face them. The black plastic spacers are the ones snapping into two pieces.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your questions. There is no specific way to assemble the spacer. I do apologize to hear there is an issue with them. Are you able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com and one of the support team will be in touch with you to help resolve this.

Kind regards
Weslee

Kevin C.asked

Trampolines

I am trying to put together my jumpflex 120. It has 72 springs but the jump mat only has 71 D rings. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us via email. Glad I was able help resolve this.

Weslee

Kevin C.

Thank you for the great customer service! You guys were on it. Thank you

Lui

Luiasked

Trampolines

Hello, looking at the reviews I see a few that mentioned issues with the net, teeth and fingers getting stuck on it . Could you please advise if this is something you are considering to change? This is my only concern to buy this brand vs others

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi Lui, thanks for your question. We use the same net material as Springfree and we have thoroughly engineered our nets for strength, safety and durability. These issues with teeth and fingers are extremely isolated events which we were shocked to hear about and are investigating to understand how this happened. Please feel free to give us a call to chat through this in person.

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Jumpflex Trampolines

Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines
JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
  • Discontinued
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

4.5
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899.00$699.00$799.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs