Best trampoline. Kids just love it.

Our kids are on this new tramp all the time. The 12ft size is fantastic and it blends into the backyard well given the size. It was easy to assemble and is very well priced. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade as the kids get older.

worth the money after just the first day.

We have had a great experience with jumpflex from the start. the ordering and delivery process was efficient and when we had a minor incident with a shade cover they replaced it straight away.
Assembly was easy and we did it at 10pm in the dark on xmas eve with only the light from my iphone. (i like a challenge). I would recommend this product with no hesitation.

thank you Jumpflex.

Michele

MichelePerth

Great Tramp Safe & Sturdy Value for money.

Honestly the trampoline design itself is pretty faultless its really was simple to set up an it really does look like a top quality product so many comments from visitors about how great the tramp looks we are very happy only minor adjustment that could be made would be some kind of security lock from the outside so the littlies cant escape because my 2yr old can unzip it an get out which is a bit scary.

Skipper

SkipperBrisbane

What a nice addition to our jard

Only just put it up 3 weeks ago,waiting for our house,since then my daughter uses it all the time,great to see her have fun and exercise at the same time,off the ipad,easy to put up and looks good and safe thanks jumpflex

Never too old for trampolines

My son was begging for a trampoline for his 12th birthday. He did his research online and decided that he HAD to have a Jumpflex. I wasn't too keen as I thought he was a little old for such an investment. However, the value for money was great : a lot of trampoline for the price. It was easy to order and arrived 2 days later. We are so glad he talked us into it :The entire family is having so much fun including all the older siblings!! Took some strength to put together but we are so happy with the purchase. I guess you are never too old for trampolines.

K.A

K.ANorthern Region, NSW

Great value for money

We found Jumpflex trampolines a good comparative price to other competitors. Good quality, found the instructions were reasonably clear. We Recently had issue with damage to our shade cover due to the elements, Jumpflex replaced and sent at no charge. Very happy with the service, we used layby option and received free postage.

Donna F

Donna FSydney

Great accessories and prompt delivery

We ordered a trampoline roof and an aquajet on the Thursday afternoon, and they were delivered first thing Monday morning. They were so easy to install and kids were enjoying them in no time! Phone staff were also very helpful. Highly recommend Jumpflex and will be telling all our friends!

Sherby

SherbyAdelaide

Happy kids means happy parents

The trampoline has provided great entertainment for the kids. We purchased the 8ft but would recommend a larger size if you can fit it in your yard. The addition of a slide has been added fun!
The only downside was the delayed delivery time but the customer service was excellent in responding to the issue.

Jodie

JodieCairns, Queensland

Jump jump and jump some more

I did a lot of Googling when looking to buy a trampoline for Christmas. The previous Kmat one fell apart after a year. I wanted safety but still needed bounce. The Jumpflex ticked all the boxes. Price. Bounce. Safety. Quality. Warranty. But really the best review comes from the kids and how they feel about their Jumpflex Trampoline.

"I love it! I like to jump and daddy holds my hands and I jump extra high. I count to ten and blast off when I jump" Plus it has a slide.

Drew

DrewAlbury

Very happy with the purchase, Jump flex have been really easy to deal with, they have fantastic customer service and more importantly the trampoline is great. It was easy enough to setup and that was on Xmas eve, and the kids are spending plenty of time on it and love it.

Rohan

Rohan

Hours of entertainment, well priced

What a great trampoline. Prompt delivery, easy instructions and assembly process and most important one happy little camper on her birthday. One of the best things about this model is the supported weight. It means Dad can happily jump on it too with the kids with no fear of destroying it. The internal safety net is great and the range of accessories means birthday and xmas is covered for the next year or two. Highly recommend Jumpflex.

Kelly

KellyBiloela

Great product

Arrived in a rural area within 5 business , which was really good. Was very easy to assemble. Instructions are well written and with diagrams. Product material looks and feels of very high quality. Very happy with this product and has been used plenty since assembling it. Very happy to refer this product to anyone else looking for a great trampoline

Fantastic!!

After lots of research I am so happy I got my boys the Jumpflex Trampoline. Was very easy to build and I managed to complete it on my own in around 4 hours. The instruction video was very helpful and I’d recommend it to everyone before you start building as it goes into more detail than the instruction manual (especially when it comes to putting the net on). It is of exceptional quality and can tell it is going to last. It has a fantastic bounce and can handle several kids at once. The safety net design is brilliant and definitely makes Jumpflex stand out from the rest. We look forward to enjoying our Jumpflex for many years to come and feel confident it’s going to go the distance with daily use.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Great trampoline for the whole family.

My whole family love this trampoline, I often catch my husband jumping on it with our daughters!! Great quality, speedy delivery, and amazing service from the Jumpflex crew. I would also recommend purchasing the anchors if you live in a windy area, we needed 2 sets for this size trampoline. We have recommended this trampoline to all of our friends, it’s fantastic value for money!

Stu

StuPerth

Fantastic quality, perfect size!

We are so pleased with this purchase! Well worth the extra investment as the quality is amazing and was so easy to assemble. I feel totally at ease knowing my kids are safe whilst having a great time out on their jumpflex trampoline. The aquajet has been a huge hit too!

Hana

HanaGold Coast

Great trampoline and best customer service

Could not be happier!

We bought this trampoline for our sons third birthday and he’s been on it everyday since getting it! We love how the whole family can join in. We looked for a trampoline that provided enough KG for all of us that didn’t cost too much. Perfect trampoline can’t fault it!

Jodie

JodieBrisbane

Awesome trampoline suitable for all of our children!

Our children spend hours enjoying their new trampoline and the addition of the basketball hoop is perfect! Great size for the family to enjoy. We added the anchor kit and it is so easy to remove to move for mowing but very sturdy with the screw in system. Highly recommend this trampoline! Very fast shipping interstate for us also.

Agnel

AgnelSydney

My son is the happiest kid

Perfect gift for his birthday. It took me a couple of hours to set it up all by myself in time for my son to be surprised with the gift. It is perfect for children and adults, where we (dad and mum) and sometimes his grandparents spend quality time with him.The ladder makes it easy for kids to move up and down and the safety netting is strong enough to avoid any falls of the side of the trampoline. Easy process from time taken to order to delivery and set-up. Very happy with it.

Billo

BilloRIngwood North

A hit with the bouncers!

Easy assembling bliss. Kids love it and so do the adults. Big enough fo quite a few Little’s kids to safely play. Great times. Easy to remove sticks and

Davina M.

Davina M.asked

Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

Hi there Davina

If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Customer

Customerasked

Trampolines

I cannot track my order The number doesn’t exist and your phone number doesn’t work and no reply via email. Can someone get in contact with me.

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives