This is Perfect

Easiest trampoline to put together. Glad we decided to buy a jumpflex, great quality, fast transport. Great accessories, perfect for children as well as adults. Made the perfect easter present. Fast confirmation once paid for. Great warranty too. Definitely can’t go past buying this trampoline. Hours and hours of fun

Kristi

KristiChifley

Best birthday present ever!

We bought a jumpflex for our 2 year old's birthday- he's learning the art of jumping and the jumpflex provides a safe environment to encourage his development. It was easy to assemble, and having also purchased the slide attachment has meant no more waiting in line to use the stairs to get on and off. The high weight rating has also meant that mum and dad can join in the fun. Thanks Jumpflex!

Great Trampoline

Purchased this trampoline after another one did not last in the sun and rain. Really well built heavier construction better materials allround. Straight forward assembly took a couple of hours. The kids love it being the size it is there is plenty of room for them to play safely together.

Simi

SimiBurrill Lake

A large trampoline, for family & friends

A large trampoline feels safe and once on the flat ground, stable. I have one child, so it's bigger enough for him to enjoy as he grows and room for family and friends. We live close to the ocean, so the 10-year guarantee is important and gives satisfaction for the cost. I tried to put it together by myself which was impossible, once I worked out how to put the springs on the right way and put the net on the correctly it wasn't too hard. The hardest section was connecting the netting to the poles, this took nearly 3 adults. We are in a high wind area and would recommend the ground screws, great idea. Fun & exercise for the whole family, thank you Jumpflex.

High Quality Trampoline

Purchased this trampoline for my 8yr daughter and she loves it.
Compared to prior trampolines I have purchased, you can really tell its made of quality materials.
Looks great in the backyard and love seeing my daughter try all sorts of tricks knowing she is not going to get caught in a spring.

Steven D

Steven DBrisbane

Quality that exceeded our expectations!

We bought a Jumpflex trampoline for our daughter and to be honest were a little sceptical about their claims of build quality, after having tried many other brands that claimed similar things and not living up to what they say.
Jumpflex has not disappointed. After a simply putting the tramp together you can visually see the quaily and craftsmanship that has gone into these products, every safety element has been thought of, even the safety net is soft to the touch.

Great product Thanks

Perfect gift!

Purchased the trampoline and the shade cover for my 18mth old and it's the best! She loves it and could spend all day everyday on it it was easy to assemble. Delivery was quick and the quality is amazing. My older nieces and nephews also love it when they come over.

Tash

TashSWR

4 happy kids!

My 4 kids (and all the neighbourhood kids, ha!) are all absolutely thrilled with their new trampoline. With ages 4-14 I really love the net style and that no accidents can happen with little feet accidentally slipping under the springs. Great design and great quality product that keeps us all happy

Nance

NanceMelbourne

Best trampoline ever!

We love our jumpflex tramp after purchasing another trampoline with springs and having my little girl hurt herself we didn’t hesitate to spend the money on the quality of a jumpflex tramp. Not only do my girls spend hours on end in there I know that they are safe in there and can’t hurt themselves on silly springs. The joy of the bigger tramp to is that hubby and I can enjoy Having a jump in there with our kids.

Tangles

TanglesSydney

Kids Heaven

From the moment our boxes arrived the kids were insisting on putting it together NOW. What I thought was going to be a mission was actually simple with excellent instructions. Build material is excellent and the children were jumping within an hour from start to finish. Product and delivery was also fast and excellent updates and assistance when required. I also purchased the Sun Shade which is well worth the extra protection for the kids.

Thanks Jumpflex

Mcb

McbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worth the money - awesome trampoline

You can tell this trampoline is of a high quality from the moment you unpack it. It looks good and feels so much more sturdy than other trampolines. I've bought 3 other trampolines of different brands and none of them can compare to this one. This one is built to last. My son loves it and the bounce factor is awesome. Highly recommend this trampoline and this company. Trampoline was delivered very quickly.

Kate e

Kate eLanghorne Creek

Love our jumpflex! Best thing we’ve ever bought for our kids...

We bought our 12 foot jumpflex for our girls (9 and 1year old) for Christmas. They absolutely love it. Keeps them occupied for ages... It was really easy to assemble which was a big relief as we had to do it Christmas Eve night when the girls were in bed. Instructions were very comprehensive. Love that we can let our 1 year old go crazy on it knowing she is safe from springs and falls. The customer service is fantastic too, as our sun shade ripped on an extremely windy day and they sorted it straight away. Found it to be much better value than some of the other brands out there and had better warranties in place too. Love it and would definitely recommend!

Great tramp!

Wish this was around when i was a kid! Great tramp. I'm 90kg and jump on this with my 2yo. Feels strong and safe even for me! Would 100% recommend this. Service and quality cannot fault. Easy to put together, 3 hrs with my 2yo helping. 2 at a easy pace by my self.

Anna

AnnaPeregian springs

Excited about my purchase, kids are stoked!!

I have just received my trampoline but have been very pleased with the customer service so far. My kids can’t wait to enjoy the trampoline as it looks awesome!!! I have done a lot of research before I decided to go with Jumpflex and one of the reasons I chose Togo with Jumpflex was the accessories available and the look and price.

Tristan

TristanNewcastle

Excellent Product and Service

Well done Jumpflex on an excellent product, website and customer service. From enquiry, order placement to delivery and assembly I was impressed. The assembly instructions were faultless and easy to understand. Our 3 year old son is loving it and spending hours on it. Now we are looking at accessories! If only every online purchase was this good! Keep up the good work Jumpflex!

Kate

KateMelbourne

Excellent product!

Our experience with this product and company has been excellent. My daughter love the trampoline. It’s wonderful quality. Absolutely would recommend looking for a good quality trampoline. We got some accessories too and we will invest in a slide shortly. I had many questions and the team were only to happy to help. Thanks again.

Awesome trampoline

My kids love their trampoline. Always want to use it and it burns off lots of energy! We love it also. Lots of fun for the whole family. It’s a well built trampoline and the safety net is extremely durable. We have recommended the trampoline to family and friends who also love it

Jammo

Jammo

Unbelievably happy we went with Jumpflex

We are absolutely ecstatic about the quality of our trampoline. Our son loves it and I don't mind admitting that I have had the occasional jump myself... The most pleasing thing has been the after sales service. That's when you really find out the type of company you're dealing with and Jumpflex have been terrific... Thank you so much and keep up the great work with your wonderful products.

Leasa A

Leasa ACanberra

BEST TRAMP !!!

The best Trampoline we have bought. So worth the money. My kid’s are 12 and 16. My 12 year old did competition trampolining for a few years and wanted a comp tramp but they are very expensive and do not last long in the weather. We researched tramps online and came across the Jumpflex.
We ordered 14ft tramp and it arrived within 2 business days. Easy to understand instructions and build, only took us about an hour.
The mat is awesome, very bouncy and great air. Probably as good as the comp tramps.
The whole family loves it
Thank you soo much Jumpflex for your unreal service and products.
Highly recommended for any age children or adult

Sassy

Sassygold coast

Great trampoline but beware with water attachment

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and we are very sorry to hear this had happened. If you could email us at hello@jumpflex.com.au with your order details that would be great, just so we can get in touch further about this.

Davina M.

Davina M.asked

Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

Hi there Davina

If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Customer

Customerasked

Trampolines

I cannot track my order The number doesn’t exist and your phone number doesn’t work and no reply via email. Can someone get in contact with me.

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives