Jumpflex Trampolines

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Awesome customer service

I contacted Jumpflex via email regarding a warranty claim. I sent the email late Tuesday evening and had a response first thing Wednesday morning with a reference number showing the part has already been sent out to me. Awesome service and if you are thinking about purchasing a trampoline I would highly recommend Jumpflex!

JLJ

JLJHobart, TAS

5 STAR Trampoline and Customer Experience

I have just over 2 year old twins who started their trampoline experience two days ago. I haven’t been able to get them off!
Customer service has been exceptional.
Putting the trampoline together was very easy and the quality is excellent. The 12ft is perfect.
Perfect value for money and 100% trust in the servicing of any warranty issues should they ever arise.
Highly recommended

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We really love when we get it right, and it sounds like everything has gone great this time. Remember you can always contact us for Support if you do need help anytime. Thanks again!
- Conor @ Jumpflex

Awesome trampoline but mind bogging sunshade design

Love the trampoline! Looks great and of good quality.
But the sunshade collects rain water : ( and also tend to fray easily. Adults have to get on it to help drain the sunshade after it rained to avoid tear to the sunshade. Could not believe both products are of the same company. Can't Jumpflex borrow some ideas off other sunshade designs??

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We have a brand new design for the Jumpflex SmartShade coming around Jan 2019 - if you can email us your Name and Order details I can help out with getting you a replacement! -Conor

AaronH

AaronHKilsyth

Excellent Trampoline

We have three children (6 to 13) who love the new trampoline. We love knowing that all five of us can go on the trampoline at the same time safely and play together knowing that this high quality unit will handle the weight. The extra basketball kit is an awesome addition but the best thing so far is the water sprayer. On those hot summer days playing outside with water is great for all ages!

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

That's fantastic! We hope the Family gets years of happy bouncing in, thanks for the review!

Good tramp

Hi
I have had one of your tramps for a few years now but I have found I am constantly having to pull down the the net over the poles.
The velcro straps are all starting to get brittle and break off.
Have you changed the design to stop this from happening.

Damo

DamoMorayfield

Service is excellent

MKS

MKSNorth Western Region, NSW

AMAZING

We bought this after reading other reviews and were not disappointed! So glad we went for the 14 foot-it’s huge and the outwardly curving safety net makes it feel even bigger! The high weight rating is great too-we can all get in it together. It might be more expensive than other trampolines, but trust me it is WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Kye

KyeMelbourne

My daughter loves it

Very impressed with the structure of the trampoline. My husband, myself and my daughter are often on it together with no problems. I did have to deal with jumpflex about a small issue which they were very quick to resolve. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this product.

Sonya B

Sonya BAdelaide

We love this trampoline!

The kids use our trampoline all the time. We recently bought the jumpslide to give the little kids an easy way to get down which is great. The net is very sturdy which the kids test out regularly by running and jumping against it. We’ve had 5 kids on at the same time and there was plenty of room. They love putting the sprinkler under the trampoline and jumping over it. We definitely recommend this trampoline especially for the long warranty which gives peace of mind.

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

Best trampoline. Kids just love it.

Our kids are on this new tramp all the time. The 12ft size is fantastic and it blends into the backyard well given the size. It was easy to assemble and is very well priced. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to upgrade as the kids get older.

worth the money after just the first day.

We have had a great experience with jumpflex from the start. the ordering and delivery process was efficient and when we had a minor incident with a shade cover they replaced it straight away.
Assembly was easy and we did it at 10pm in the dark on xmas eve with only the light from my iphone. (i like a challenge). I would recommend this product with no hesitation.

thank you Jumpflex.

Michele

MichelePerth

Great Tramp Safe & Sturdy Value for money.

Honestly the trampoline design itself is pretty faultless its really was simple to set up an it really does look like a top quality product so many comments from visitors about how great the tramp looks we are very happy only minor adjustment that could be made would be some kind of security lock from the outside so the littlies cant escape because my 2yr old can unzip it an get out which is a bit scary.

Skipper

SkipperBrisbane

What a nice addition to our jard

Only just put it up 3 weeks ago,waiting for our house,since then my daughter uses it all the time,great to see her have fun and exercise at the same time,off the ipad,easy to put up and looks good and safe thanks jumpflex

Never too old for trampolines

My son was begging for a trampoline for his 12th birthday. He did his research online and decided that he HAD to have a Jumpflex. I wasn't too keen as I thought he was a little old for such an investment. However, the value for money was great : a lot of trampoline for the price. It was easy to order and arrived 2 days later. We are so glad he talked us into it :The entire family is having so much fun including all the older siblings!! Took some strength to put together but we are so happy with the purchase. I guess you are never too old for trampolines.

K.A

K.ANorthern Region, NSW

Great value for money

We found Jumpflex trampolines a good comparative price to other competitors. Good quality, found the instructions were reasonably clear. We Recently had issue with damage to our shade cover due to the elements, Jumpflex replaced and sent at no charge. Very happy with the service, we used layby option and received free postage.

Donna F

Donna FSydney

Great accessories and prompt delivery

We ordered a trampoline roof and an aquajet on the Thursday afternoon, and they were delivered first thing Monday morning. They were so easy to install and kids were enjoying them in no time! Phone staff were also very helpful. Highly recommend Jumpflex and will be telling all our friends!

Sherby

SherbyAdelaide

Happy kids means happy parents

The trampoline has provided great entertainment for the kids. We purchased the 8ft but would recommend a larger size if you can fit it in your yard. The addition of a slide has been added fun!
The only downside was the delayed delivery time but the customer service was excellent in responding to the issue.

Jodie

JodieCairns, Queensland

Jump jump and jump some more

I did a lot of Googling when looking to buy a trampoline for Christmas. The previous Kmat one fell apart after a year. I wanted safety but still needed bounce. The Jumpflex ticked all the boxes. Price. Bounce. Safety. Quality. Warranty. But really the best review comes from the kids and how they feel about their Jumpflex Trampoline.

"I love it! I like to jump and daddy holds my hands and I jump extra high. I count to ten and blast off when I jump" Plus it has a slide.

Drew

DrewAlbury

Very happy with the purchase, Jump flex have been really easy to deal with, they have fantastic customer service and more importantly the trampoline is great. It was easy enough to setup and that was on Xmas eve, and the kids are spending plenty of time on it and love it.

Rohan

Rohan

Hours of entertainment, well priced

What a great trampoline. Prompt delivery, easy instructions and assembly process and most important one happy little camper on her birthday. One of the best things about this model is the supported weight. It means Dad can happily jump on it too with the kids with no fear of destroying it. The internal safety net is great and the range of accessories means birthday and xmas is covered for the next year or two. Highly recommend Jumpflex.

Jessica Pasked

Trampolines

We are having a problem putting the net onto the top of the poles. The tension is too tight and the black spacers on the legs are snapping in two when we try to push the poles closer together. Also, the washers for the legs are curved/contoured (like a Pringles chip). There is no indication in the instructions which way they should face when put through the bolt. Does it matter which way they face? Am I missing something?

Jessica P

The contoured METAL washers, I should have specified, are the ones I’m not sure which way to face them. The black plastic spacers are the ones snapping into two pieces.

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your questions. There is no specific way to assemble the spacer. I do apologize to hear there is an issue with them. Are you able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com and one of the support team will be in touch with you to help resolve this.

Kind regards
Weslee

Kevin C.asked

Trampolines

I am trying to put together my jumpflex 120. It has 72 springs but the jump mat only has 71 D rings. Has this happened to anyone else?

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us via email. Glad I was able help resolve this.

Weslee

Kevin C.

Thank you for the great customer service! You guys were on it. Thank you

Lui

Luiasked

Trampolines

Hello, looking at the reviews I see a few that mentioned issues with the net, teeth and fingers getting stuck on it . Could you please advise if this is something you are considering to change? This is my only concern to buy this brand vs others

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi Lui, thanks for your question. We use the same net material as Springfree and we have thoroughly engineered our nets for strength, safety and durability. These issues with teeth and fingers are extremely isolated events which we were shocked to hear about and are investigating to understand how this happened. Please feel free to give us a call to chat through this in person.

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Jumpflex Trampolines

Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines
JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
  • Discontinued
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

4.5
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899.00$699.00$799.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs