Sassy

Sassygold coast

Great trampoline but beware with water attachment

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and we are very sorry to hear this had happened. If you could email us at hello@jumpflex.com.au with your order details that would be great, just so we can get in touch further about this.

Ana

AnaDrouin

Good product

Excellent customer service! Very easy to deal with. Comes with a ladder to easily access the trampoline. If you purchase a shade sail, adults won't be able to jump on the trampoline due to their height. Very sturdy and safe. The nets are flexible, but very secure. Easy to assemble too.

gemmmard

gemmmardPerth

Fantastic product, awesome support and service

Maximo101

Maximo101Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it

We bought the Jumpflex after doing some research on trampolines. We are very happy with the purchase. It was easy to setup and is a solid product. We also got the shade cover which works well, but needs to be taken off if it's too windy as per the manufacturer recommendation.
The service we had from Jumpflex was always fantastic and we always recommend the product to anyone who asks.

Lachie

LachieCanberra

Great trampoline, loving it

H Ossie

H OssieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shade Cover

PERFECT Christmas Present

What an amazing piece of equipment. We were gifted a 140 for Christmas from both sets of grandparents (and an auntie!) and the kids love the fact they can all get on at the one time due to the high weight limit! The instructions were so easy to follow and all the parts were packed safely in the boxes. We put it together in a matter of hours! We've never had a trampoline with sides before and we will never go back! Highly recommended.

Awesome trampoline

Looks great awesome quality easy to put together. Kids love it would recommend spending a little bit more for the piece of mind the kids are safe and outside having fun in the sun. Had a bit of trouble with delivery toll bit great customer service sorted that out. Awesome trampoline

Fantastic trampoline!

We did a lot of research looking for the right one. Jumpflex constantly had great reviews not only on the product itself but customer service and any warranty issues. The huge 250kg weight load is incredible, fantastic set up instructions included with package, easy to setup for a family, fast delivery and very affordable for most families. Thanks Jumpflex.

saraj103

saraj103ballarat

Fantastic Trampoline

This trampoline is truely wonderful. My 2 little children 2 & 3 absolutely love it and we feel that they are extremely safe whilst jumping which was a huge factor in purchasing this trampoline. Set up had a very detailed and easy to follow instructions. My husband loves that it is heavy and sturdy. It looks fantastic and all in all were absolutely love it. Fantastic buy and money very well spent.... it will certainly be around for many years to come. Love love Jumpflex Thank You

Does the trick. Toddler = happy!

As soon as daylight savings kicked in our energetic 2.5yo got an early Christmas present and now burns off energy everyday on his new tramp. From the moment he excitedly shouted, "wow!" he hasn't stopping pinging himself off the net and plonking himself on his butt as he shows off his new tricks. All 85kg's of dad and 16kg's of toddler are easily catered for. Currently the favourite game is 'Wingawosie' and hopefully we will be dunking on each other sooner rather than later

Dan

DanClermont

Awesome Trampoline

We researched many trampolines online for our two young boys. This was the only trampoline with consistently good reviews for everything including warranty, weight capacity, quality, safety & customer service. We were not disappointed, it is a well made product & we get comments from everyone who uses it. We look forward to many years of fun to come!

tngtng

tngtng

Great customer services and Trampoline for family

Mel

MelSydney

Fantastic customer service and product

We ordered the 12ft trampoline for our son’s birthday. Unfortunately there was a huge issue with Toll delivery. Jumpflex, specifically Renee, were amazing in their follow up and insured we received our item in time. It’s a great looking trampoline and our boys love it. Can’t wait to attached the Projam.

chanelley

chanelley

One year on and still really happy with this!

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

Kids love it & they are safe!

After a lot of research, we finally agreed that Jumpflex was the trampoline for us and we couldn't be happier. Great service, prompt delivery and kids are thrilled. Safety was an extremely important factor for us and I am confident we have made the right decision. Also think it looks great.

Sarah

SarahPerth

Amazing!

Love our new trampoline, am so impressed with the design and safety - being able to hang out in it with my 1 year old without fear of her falling off or escaping with the zip up function.

Would highly recommend this brand - great quality, modern appearance and good visibility through the safety netting :)

Great product!

Great product. Service was excellent and we received our trampoline very fast. I’m sure our 3 girls are going to get years and years of great use out of this trampoline. Would no hesitate to recommend Jumpflex trampolines to anyone. couldn’t have asked for better service & quality. Brilliant product!

Rima

RimaSydney

Amazing fun for the whole family!!

Really happy with this trampoline. The kids absolutely love it and have been on it everyday. Happy with the quality and I know they are safe when they are playing on it as net and zipper are really good quality. User manual made it really easy to assemble. So happy my kids now would rather go play outside than sit in front of a screen. Best investment we have made especially now the weathers getting warmer.

Shay K

Shay KToowoomba

Great sturdy trampoline

Love the 250kg rating! I found the assembly instructions clear and easy to follow. Jumpflex shipped the trampoline the same day I ordered and provided a tracking link so I could keep an eye on progress. The trampoline is lighter than I expected but feels sturdy and the netting has a softer feel than many others I've come across. As an adult, I find the opening in the net a bit tricky to get in and out of at first but my son has no trouble at all.
Update: 18 months on the trampoline itself is holding up great but the safety mat is falling apart, spreading tiny flakes of white padding everywhere. The warranty doesn't cover wear and tear