Dea

DeaBrisbane

Keeps our energetic 4 year old active and happy!!

The trampoline looks great though in our small yard it is an imposing structure. Not as "pretty" as other costly trampolines but the safety features are fantastic eg net, ladder included.. and so easy to assemble, not to mention the 150kg limit! Overall, we're very happy we chose this trampoline.

Jump flex 120 classic

Well made trampoline. Seems much more sturdy than a couple of other ones we have had over the years.
We were considering purchasing a spring free trampoline but came across the jump flex and we are very happy with it so far.
We ordered the basket ball hop to go with it, unfortunately the incorrect size attachment part was sent but as soon as I contacted Chris at jump flex the correct attachment was shipped and arrived 2 days later.
Hopefully the plastics stand up the the nthn NSW sun, they seem to be well made and tough enough...
The website was easy to use. And shipping was very quick. The whole process was simple and hassle free.

Love this Trampoline

Website was very easy to navigate and the ordering system was very smooth. The trampoline arrived at our door earlier than expected. Was very easy set up. Took 2 people about an 90 minutes to do. Instructions were easy to follow. The design is great, appears very safe and easy access for the kids to get in and out. Can’t fault it in any way.

Daza

DazaTerrigal

Great trampoline & awesome customer service

Very good design & easy to assemble, just make sure you read the instructions from start to finish before assembling.
Overall the quality seems ok, time will tell.
We had a slight issue with the mat having a small tear in it after one days use, contacted customer service & they shipped out a new mat the next day, perfect.

Christopher

Christopher

Excellent Quality

I done a lot of research before deciding to buy the jumpflex city 100. I don't mind spending extra money to buy a quality item and this item didn't let my expectations down. Build quality is excellent and the netting feels great. Not to mention it looks good in the backyard too.

Spacemonkey77

Spacemonkey77Toowoomba, Queensland

Happy customer!!!

Look no further.

After a great deal of searching for a new trampoline for my two young children I’m happy to say that I’m truely happy with my purchase.
Since I saw the display set up at the Chermside shopping center seeing first hand at the quality of materials used and the superb design I knew that this was the trampoline for us.
The staff from Jumpflex made my online buying experience one that I’m happy to promote to others.
If you are looking for a great looking, great quality built, with great bounce look no further than the jumpflex range you will not be disappointed.

Really happy with the product. Good strong build, great bounce and the kids love it.
We were really happy with the service over the phone after we ordered the wrong tramp the guys sorted quickly and efficiently and refunded the difference to us. speedy delivery. Thanks very much, will recommend.

Cam

CamCorlette

Christmas came early

I ordered our tramp on a Tuesday afternoon thinking it would arrive the next week. On Thursday two days later the kids got home from school and found it at the front door, DOH!!!
Oh well they get an extra two months to enjoy their Christmas present that they absolutely love.
It was pretty easy to assemble considering the size ( 14ft ). The build quality is excellent and the black and green looks awesome.
Had a small issue with an accessory and it was resolved in a couple of days.
Great customer service, product quality and super fast delivery (quicker than Santa!!!)
Can’t ask for much else.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

Kids absolutely love it !!!!

We purchased the jumpflex 10ft trampoline and the package was delivered fast and instructions were so easy to follow. Kids spend hours a day on it and have to be dragged off it. Best thing i have bought....
Customer service centre are very helpful and fast to respond... 5 stars....

Setven

SetvenSydney

Great Trampoline

As a family we put in a lot of research into what trampoline to purchase. There are so many brands and a big range in prices. In the end we chose jump flex based on it having the biggest warranty of all the brands, fair price and quality reviews. We ordered on the weekend and received our jump flex on the Monday. Everything was packaged well and assembly was easy. We are very happy with our choice of trampoline.

Anna

AnnaSydney

Awesome fun for the kids

The jump flex 100 city is perfect for my two girls. It’s very strong and good quality. The fact that the net protects my kids from the springs is amazing. The instructions make it easy to put together and it’s ingenious design creates a safe and fun environment where you know your children are going to be protected an happy at all times. It’s keeps them active and off their iPads.

Trampoline of the year.

My 3 children absolutely love their new Jumpflex trampoline, they often have friends over and they all comment on how "cool" it is. We also purchased the water sprayer connection. We love listening to the laughter of our children and their friends. Every afternoon they are on it. Without a doubt it has to be the BEST trampoline we have ever owned. It is a priceless piece of fun for our family and friends.

Deanie

DeanieNorth Richmond

Awesome!!!

This trampoline was so easy to assemble and was even happy to do it on my birthday. The sound of children laughing and having fun is just AWESOME. I told everyone at work about my great birthday activity and the product. The children and I are even planning to have a sleepover on the trampoline. It even looks great in the backyard.

Great trampoline.

Jumpflex is a safe, sturdy and really bouncy trampoline at a much more reasonable cost than some of the others. Instructions were easy to read and assemble. There was one incorrect piece put into our basketball kit and they posted it to us immediately. Customer service was really great. Recommend.

Toni

Toni

Love our new Jumpflex

Happy we made the right choice in purchasing our JumpFlex trampoline. With the best warranty around, you know they believe in their product and for good reason! The customer service has been helpful in answering any questions we had for them prior to purchasing, and afterward. Straight forward set up with clear instructions provided. Also purchased a ProJam and was accidentally sent the wrong connecting part for our trampoline but was rectified quickly and professionally with no troubles. Kids are over the moon with the new trampoline and the JumpSlide is the perfect addition for little ones!

Charles

Charlesmelbourne

Great quality

Great quality product and instructions.
The frame parts and screws are very good.
Price was very reasonable for what you get.

My neighbour bought one and told me about it. I also saw it at knox shopping centre as a display which sold me.

Got stuck at one point installing it but they had a video and that saved me.

Amelia vD

Amelia vDPakenham

Our sons love it and gets used everyday!!!

Purchasing our new trampoline from jump flex was easy and encountered not one problem- staff were frienddly and helpful and ready to answer any question. Once I had ordered out trampoline online (super convenient) delivery was quick. our 3 yr old and 1 yr old have had many giggles and much fun! So happy with the size (which was true to description)

bradleyha

bradleyhaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what the doctor ordered!

As many people have already said, great product, service and quality. Their responses to reviews and issues posted in this site have also impressed greatly. Really happy with the purchase overall. We were brain washed into thinking springs were the evil of trampolines but with the safety netting you wouldn't even know they were there!

The thing we love is that all the family (3 smaller kids and the wife) can use the trampoline at the same time. Its huge weight capacity means we don't have to take turns like we would have to with all the other brands. We should have got one sooner, I've added bouncing into the exercise routine to mix things up from the usual afternoon walk. Not that I'm getting much alone time :)

Beetle juice

Beetle juiceVictoria

Great tramp - kids love it

Excellent trampoline. Everyone loves, it and we now spend heaps of time outside jumping and playing. We also brought the sprinkler head which works great on hot days. A few issues with delivery, however, we contacted jump flex and this was sorted out without to much hassle in the end

Davina M.

Davina M.asked

Trampolines

My trampoline was missing parts. We only received box #2 and shade. What can I do?

JumpFlex
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there Davina

If you are still missing part of your delivery, please contact us at hello@jumpflex.comand we will be able to help you out.

Customer

Customerasked

Trampolines

I cannot track my order The number doesn’t exist and your phone number doesn’t work and no reply via email. Can someone get in contact with me.

Amanda T.

Amanda T.asked

Trampoline Flex140 Lifestyle (14ft)

We just received our trampoline and cannot get the poles into the net. It is way too tight. Please advise?

Kelly A.
Kelly A.

We are having the same issue! Have you been able to figure out a way to get the net to fit? I didn't know if there was a certain pattern that would maybe be more helpful than going around in a circle or from one side to the other.

JumpFlex
Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hi there so sorry to hear!

Try these quick tips:

1. Check the tag above the zip is it the correct net size for the model you have purchased, do they match up?
2. Loosen bolts from the safety net poles this will give a little more room to slip the net over the safety net poles
3. Use second person to lean into the pole while one person is standing on the pad/frame have a buddy push the pole which will create a shorter distance, continue around the tramp
4. Alternate connection of net to poles, like a star (front, back, side to side)

Please send through an email if these tips havent helped assemble your net.

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives