Listing monitored by JumpFlex

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

JadePerth, WA

Dangerous netting

We bought the jumplfex for Christmas 2020. It looks great and my three boys love it. Unfortunately the holes on the netting are too big. My 7 year had his front teeth get caught in the net and were almost ripped out. He lost one the next day and the 2nd is not far off from falling out. I would love another net with smaller holes.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jade

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have had this issue sorted privately with an extremely caring and helpful customer service team member.

bent like spaghetti

purchased 1 month ago 4/2020
for granddaughter 14 yrs old.
her and her mother went to move it to mow, and the frame bent like spaghetti. Granddaughter is 14 no more than 3 girls have been on it.
If it were made of steel as advertised it could not have bent as it did.
we have owned at least 4 walmart $150.00 tramolines and moved everyone of them ea week for yard work. have never had an issue with frames. They have all just rotted due to our hot summers. Its been a week and still no reply from co.

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $1,000.00.

Other Trampolines

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for $900.00.

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

Customer
CustomerIllawarra, NSW

I got a tracking number but it is not correct. I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email.

Phone hangs up.. emails not replied to.. wrong tracking number. Please provide a communication option for me it would be nice to be able to track when my delivery is coming.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

4 weeks later no trampoline or refund!!!!! Cannot get through to company!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Missing Delivery (Only sent me Half of a Trampoline) 4 year old Daughter didn't get a Christmas present this year!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $500.00.

Fantastic!!

After lots of research I am so happy I got my boys the Jumpflex Trampoline. Was very easy to build and I managed to complete it on my own in around 4 hours. The instruction video was very helpful and I’d recommend it to everyone before you start building as it goes into more detail than the instruction manual (especially when it comes to putting the net on). It is of exceptional quality and can tell it is going to last. It has a fantastic bounce and can handle several kids at once. The safety net design is brilliant and definitely makes Jumpflex stand out from the rest. We look forward to enjoying our Jumpflex for many years to come and feel confident it’s going to go the distance with daily use.

Tp920

Jumpflex can talk the talk but definitely not walk the walk

Felix J.JumpFlex

Jumpflex has sent a kit to sort out the Safety Pole fault and a full replacement for the Manufacturer fault on the net. All warranty faults are handled as fast as possible :)

Tp920

As jump flex has mentioned I have been provided free of charge the items to help resolve my issues, I recommend requesting the the safety pole kit from the beginning :) have a new net and some extra spare very happy with jump flex support provided

Other Trampolines

Uriah A.
Uriah A.asked
Trampolines

Hi team, we had a gust of wind pick up our tramp and it smashed against fence and trees causing frame to snap, we are currently trying to claim on insurance and only have the box tramp came in no model number or anything to prove what it is, is there a model number tag on tramp itself I can send a photo of thanks.

Hi Uriah,

Thank you for your question!

If you are able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com with the following details and one of our support team members will be able to help you confirm the model size -

Full name
Delivery address
Contact number

Holly R.asked
Trampolines

We just put up our Jumpflex yesterday and it’s great! We do have two silver clips left over and can’t figure out what they’re for. They are not listed in the manual either...Any ideas?

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your question!

These are just spare parts. Just in case the button clips that are pre-inserted come loose you have spares.

JumpFlex™ support
Weslee

Thank you!!!!

Tami C.
Tami C.asked
Trampolines

Does it matter whether the jump flex logo is facing down?

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Jumpflex Trampolines

Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines
JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
  • Discontinued
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

4.5
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899.00$699.00$799.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs