See the Best Trampolines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JumpFlex

Pros

• Fuss-free to assemble

• Safely supports lots of weight

• Heavy-duty

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

JadePerth, WA

Dangerous netting

We bought the jumplfex for Christmas 2020. It looks great and my three boys love it. Unfortunately the holes on the netting are too big. My 7 year had his front teeth get caught in the net and were almost ripped out. He lost one the next day and the 2nd is not far off from falling out. I would love another net with smaller holes.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jade

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have had this issue sorted privately with an extremely caring and helpful customer service team member.

bent like spaghetti

purchased 1 month ago 4/2020
for granddaughter 14 yrs old.
her and her mother went to move it to mow, and the frame bent like spaghetti. Granddaughter is 14 no more than 3 girls have been on it.
If it were made of steel as advertised it could not have bent as it did.
we have owned at least 4 walmart $150.00 tramolines and moved everyone of them ea week for yard work. have never had an issue with frames. They have all just rotted due to our hot summers. Its been a week and still no reply from co.

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $1,000.00.

Bree
BreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Quality but Safety Net is Dangerous -Teeth, Buttons & Fingers Beware of Net

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $908.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for $900.00.

William E.
William E.

Excellent trampoline

Before i start, for all those unable to contact Jumpflex for the status of your order, I found their warehouse number.. it is well hidden under a link if you're going to pick up.. 02 8882 5400
They answered straight away unlike the other number which doesn't work.

Trampoline arrived eventually after sitting at Star Track depot for a week.. found out for some reason they'd set a scheduled delivery date and no one knew what was going on until i got it investigated (this took 2 days)

Trampoline itself is very good quality, feels really sturdy. Put it up myself in 2.5hrs, however the safety net was a bit awkward would recommend 2 ppl if possible.

Overall very happy with the product, pity the correct contact number doesn't work

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $1,150.00.

Customer
CustomerIllawarra, NSW

I got a tracking number but it is not correct. I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email.

Phone hangs up.. emails not replied to.. wrong tracking number. Please provide a communication option for me it would be nice to be able to track when my delivery is coming.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

4 weeks later no trampoline or refund!!!!! Cannot get through to company!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Missing Delivery (Only sent me Half of a Trampoline) 4 year old Daughter didn't get a Christmas present this year!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $500.00.

Nice looking

Bought this for grandkids 10 & 5 yr...they love it...It took abt 3 hrs to put together. Still cannot get the last pole in net.. maybe we're just wimps....broke off a couple velcro ties probably from pulling on them...But looks great..Bought the projam..its nice as well..I'm very glad I bought it, and hope n believe it will last long time.

Purchased in April 2019 for $760.00.

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

Awesome trampoline but mind bogging sunshade design

Love the trampoline! Looks great and of good quality.
But the sunshade collects rain water : ( and also tend to fray easily. Adults have to get on it to help drain the sunshade after it rained to avoid tear to the sunshade. Could not believe both products are of the same company. Can't Jumpflex borrow some ideas off other sunshade designs??

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

We have a brand new design for the Jumpflex SmartShade coming around Jan 2019 - if you can email us your Name and Order details I can help out with getting you a replacement! -Conor

Michele
MichelePerth

Great Tramp Safe & Sturdy Value for money.

Honestly the trampoline design itself is pretty faultless its really was simple to set up an it really does look like a top quality product so many comments from visitors about how great the tramp looks we are very happy only minor adjustment that could be made would be some kind of security lock from the outside so the littlies cant escape because my 2yr old can unzip it an get out which is a bit scary.

K.A
K.ANorthern Region, NSW

Great value for money

We found Jumpflex trampolines a good comparative price to other competitors. Good quality, found the instructions were reasonably clear. We Recently had issue with damage to our shade cover due to the elements, Jumpflex replaced and sent at no charge. Very happy with the service, we used layby option and received free postage.

Sherby
SherbyAdelaide

Happy kids means happy parents

The trampoline has provided great entertainment for the kids. We purchased the 8ft but would recommend a larger size if you can fit it in your yard. The addition of a slide has been added fun!
The only downside was the delayed delivery time but the customer service was excellent in responding to the issue.

Drew
DrewAlbury

Very happy with the purchase, Jump flex have been really easy to deal with, they have fantastic customer service and more importantly the trampoline is great. It was easy enough to setup and that was on Xmas eve, and the kids are spending plenty of time on it and love it.

Fantastic!!

After lots of research I am so happy I got my boys the Jumpflex Trampoline. Was very easy to build and I managed to complete it on my own in around 4 hours. The instruction video was very helpful and I’d recommend it to everyone before you start building as it goes into more detail than the instruction manual (especially when it comes to putting the net on). It is of exceptional quality and can tell it is going to last. It has a fantastic bounce and can handle several kids at once. The safety net design is brilliant and definitely makes Jumpflex stand out from the rest. We look forward to enjoying our Jumpflex for many years to come and feel confident it’s going to go the distance with daily use.

Uriah A.
Uriah A.asked
Trampolines

Hi team, we had a gust of wind pick up our tramp and it smashed against fence and trees causing frame to snap, we are currently trying to claim on insurance and only have the box tramp came in no model number or anything to prove what it is, is there a model number tag on tramp itself I can send a photo of thanks.

Hi Uriah,

Thank you for your question!

If you are able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com with the following details and one of our support team members will be able to help you confirm the model size -

Full name
Delivery address
Contact number

Leah D.
Leah D.

Hiya is there much difference between the Fresh 100 10ft and the current flex 10ft tramps?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hello Leah, unfortunately, we don't stock the Fresh models anymore.

Holly R.asked
Trampolines

We just put up our Jumpflex yesterday and it’s great! We do have two silver clips left over and can’t figure out what they’re for. They are not listed in the manual either...Any ideas?

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your question!

These are just spare parts. Just in case the button clips that are pre-inserted come loose you have spares.

JumpFlex™ support
Weslee

Thank you!!!!

Tami C.
Tami C.asked
Trampolines

Does it matter whether the jump flex logo is facing down?

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Jumpflex Trampolines

Features:

• The Jumpflex Trampolines range in diameter from 10 to 15ft, letting you choose how many kids (and adults) you want to be jumping together.
  • A safety net, curved and padded safety poles, as well as a spring pad around the perimeter of the trampoline help keep all the jumpers safe.
  • The netting is made from a strong polyester with a UV-resistant additive, and is woven without knots, making them soft yet durable.
  • The trampolines have a 360° net safety enclosure that significantly reduces the chance of accidents. They also feature a SafeSeal system that ensures zero possibility for kids to fall out when the trampoline door has been zipped shut.
  • This product has a 10-year warranty on the frame, and a 3-year warranty on the safety net.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their Jumpflex trampoline was fuss-free to assemble - many said 2 people could easily put it together.
  • They also appreciated the high weight limit of the trampoline, saying that it safely supported multiple and heavier jumpers.
  • According to reviewers, these trampolines have a high build quality, making them heavy-duty and able to withstand wear and tear and the elements.
Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines
JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
  • Discontinued
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

4.5
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899.00$699.00$799.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs