See the Best Trampolines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by JumpFlex

Pros

• Fuss-free to assemble

• Safely supports lots of weight

• Heavy-duty

• Safety
  • Ease of Assembly

Caitin p
Caitin pHunter Region, NSW

Good quality and good bounce but the net design dangerous.

We’ve had our trampoline since Christmas. It was fairly easy to set up and seems to be good quality. It still looks brand new after 7 months. Unfortunately we’ve found the safety to be really dangerous. It’s got quite large holes in the mesh, around 3/4cm big. Easily big enough for fingers to fit through and get caught. We’ve had a lot of instances of the little buttons on the back of girls dresses getting caught which is really annoying to untangle and pulls the dress tight around their neck. We also have had 2 kids now get their earrings caught and ripped out of their ear making them bleed. It’s a shame this is such a design flaw. It would be an excellent 5 star trampoline otherwise.

Purchased in November 2020 for $650.00.

JadePerth, WA

Dangerous netting

We bought the jumplfex for Christmas 2020. It looks great and my three boys love it. Unfortunately the holes on the netting are too big. My 7 year had his front teeth get caught in the net and were almost ripped out. He lost one the next day and the 2nd is not far off from falling out. I would love another net with smaller holes.

Purchased in December 2020.

Jade

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have had this issue sorted privately with an extremely caring and helpful customer service team member.

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120

Great trampoline except netting can be hazardous. Fingers can get stuck in the net and with enough force they could possibly break dislocate etc... Otherwise very well made and would buy again if net was corrected.

Purchased in July 2020 for $699.00.

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Thanks for the review Edgar. And thanks for the feedback regarding the net. I'll pass your comments on to our product development team, as we know safety is paramount for families.

bent like spaghetti

purchased 1 month ago 4/2020
for granddaughter 14 yrs old.
her and her mother went to move it to mow, and the frame bent like spaghetti. Granddaughter is 14 no more than 3 girls have been on it.
If it were made of steel as advertised it could not have bent as it did.
we have owned at least 4 walmart $150.00 tramolines and moved everyone of them ea week for yard work. have never had an issue with frames. They have all just rotted due to our hot summers. Its been a week and still no reply from co.

Purchased in April 2020 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $1,000.00.

Find out how Jumpflex Trampolines compares to other Trampolines

Don’t buy from this company

Can’t get a hold of anyone and they do not respond to emails. FEDEX lost my shipment and I can’t do anything about it cause I can’t get anyone to call me back or email. Nothing like wasting 900 bucks. Go to SAMS CLUB you’ll do better

Purchased in April 2020 for $900.00.

Customer
CustomerIllawarra, NSW

I got a tracking number but it is not correct. I cannot get a hold of the company via phone or email.

Phone hangs up.. emails not replied to.. wrong tracking number. Please provide a communication option for me it would be nice to be able to track when my delivery is coming.

amy
amy

Looking like it will last. Horrible to setup.

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $799.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

4 weeks later no trampoline or refund!!!!! Cannot get through to company!

Other Trampolines

Missing Delivery (Only sent me Half of a Trampoline) 4 year old Daughter didn't get a Christmas present this year!!

Purchased in December 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $500.00.

Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.South East Queensland, QLD

A tad disappointed with setup complications

Purchased in November 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $700.00.

Ease of Assembly
S steel
S steelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jumpflex need to use different courier company

Purchased in October 2019 at JumpFlex Trampolines for $699.00.

Main User(s)Child (Under 5)

Good tramp

Hi
I have had one of your tramps for a few years now but I have found I am constantly having to pull down the the net over the poles.
The velcro straps are all starting to get brittle and break off.
Have you changed the design to stop this from happening.

Fantastic!!

After lots of research I am so happy I got my boys the Jumpflex Trampoline. Was very easy to build and I managed to complete it on my own in around 4 hours. The instruction video was very helpful and I’d recommend it to everyone before you start building as it goes into more detail than the instruction manual (especially when it comes to putting the net on). It is of exceptional quality and can tell it is going to last. It has a fantastic bounce and can handle several kids at once. The safety net design is brilliant and definitely makes Jumpflex stand out from the rest. We look forward to enjoying our Jumpflex for many years to come and feel confident it’s going to go the distance with daily use.

Sassy
Sassygold coast

Great trampoline but beware with water attachment

Hi there,

Thanks for your review and we are very sorry to hear this had happened. If you could email us at hello@jumpflex.com.au with your order details that would be great, just so we can get in touch further about this.

peter g
peter gmelbourne

Not happy

Hi, just an update on my jumpflex trampoline .... 9 months on ....still have not seen the sun shade cover as promised, even after 2 calls made to them. Also the matt that covers the springs is fading. The jumpflex writing has come off. Very disappointing.

Uriah A.
Uriah A.asked
Trampolines

Hi team, we had a gust of wind pick up our tramp and it smashed against fence and trees causing frame to snap, we are currently trying to claim on insurance and only have the box tramp came in no model number or anything to prove what it is, is there a model number tag on tramp itself I can send a photo of thanks.

Hi Uriah,

Thank you for your question!

If you are able to email us on hello@jumpflex.com with the following details and one of our support team members will be able to help you confirm the model size -

Full name
Delivery address
Contact number

Leah D.
Leah D.

Hiya is there much difference between the Fresh 100 10ft and the current flex 10ft tramps?

Jumpflex T.JumpFlex

Hello Leah, unfortunately, we don't stock the Fresh models anymore.

Holly R.asked
Trampolines

We just put up our Jumpflex yesterday and it’s great! We do have two silver clips left over and can’t figure out what they’re for. They are not listed in the manual either...Any ideas?

Hi Holly,

Thank you for your question!

These are just spare parts. Just in case the button clips that are pre-inserted come loose you have spares.

JumpFlex™ support
Weslee

Thank you!!!!

Tami C.
Tami C.asked
Trampolines

Does it matter whether the jump flex logo is facing down?

See all Jumpflex Trampolines questions

Get an answer from our members and JumpFlex representatives

Jumpflex Trampolines

Features:

• The Jumpflex Trampolines range in diameter from 10 to 15ft, letting you choose how many kids (and adults) you want to be jumping together.
  • A safety net, curved and padded safety poles, as well as a spring pad around the perimeter of the trampoline help keep all the jumpers safe.
  • The netting is made from a strong polyester with a UV-resistant additive, and is woven without knots, making them soft yet durable.
  • The trampolines have a 360° net safety enclosure that significantly reduces the chance of accidents. They also feature a SafeSeal system that ensures zero possibility for kids to fall out when the trampoline door has been zipped shut.
  • This product has a 10-year warranty on the frame, and a 3-year warranty on the safety net.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that their Jumpflex trampoline was fuss-free to assemble - many said 2 people could easily put it together.
  • They also appreciated the high weight limit of the trampoline, saying that it safely supported multiple and heavier jumpers.
  • According to reviewers, these trampolines have a high build quality, making them heavy-duty and able to withstand wear and tear and the elements.
Compare all 4 Jumpflex Trampolines
JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100  City (10ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex100 City (10ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline Flex120 Urban (12ft)

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)
  • Discontinued
  • 2018

JumpFlex Trampoline CLASSIC-80 (8ft)

4.5
CategoryTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolinesTrampolines
Price (RRP) $899.00$699.00$799.00
ShapeRoundRoundRoundRound
Safety WallsYesYesYesYes
Max User Weight 250 kg150 kg250 kg
TypeAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil SpringsAbove Ground and Coil Springs
Spring Count90 springs64 springs74 springs