Jura Australia

Jura Australia

Listing monitored by JURA Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (20)
Melissa
Melissa Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jura X8

Extremely happy with the Jura X8, easy to use and clean. The coffee tastes amazing.
Stefanie provided exceptional service from the first phone call, purchase and set up was simple – and she provided even in-office training and problem shooting! The team is very happy with our new Jura, highly recommended.

Exceptional customer service!

We had such a great experience with Stefanie from purchase to set up - and even in-office training! The team is very happy with our new Jura.

Liz
Liz

We should have purchased years ago - love it!

The Jura S8 coffee machine is impressive. It is super easy ]to use, easy to clean, the coffee tastes great, is customisable and looks good on your bench. We are very happy with our purchase.

Seb
SebPerth, WA

Jura S8

I've only had this machine a few days, but so far we're very impressed.
Easy to use & makes great coffee consistently !

Great value machine for an office

Quick and easy to use, producing good quality coffee! Purchased for an office with ~20 people and gets a decent workout. Visitors compliment the coffee they receive!

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Church community coffee machine!

We wanted a coffee machine that was simple to use but produced good coffee for people who visit our church premises every day of the week. We decided on the Giga X8 and it is fabulous. With the presets arranged we can make a single or two cups of specialty coffees in moments. The fresh beans in the grinder leave a fresh aroma in the room which keeps people coming back for more. Excellent customer service from Jura has helped to make this a great investment.

Great office coffee machine!

Our new Jura X8 coffee machine for the office, has been very popular and our staff cant get enough!
The machine is simple and straight forward to use and fairly easy to clean.
The sales team and customer service have been fantastic to work with, especially Stefanie who has gone above and beyond to help us out.
Highly recommend Jura products and their services!

Nick Rap Ausreo
Nick Rap AusreoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great coffee, great machine

Our Jura W8 is in a high use environment and makes very good, consistent coffee. Very easy to use. Highly recommend it.

Dear Nic
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the WE8
Kind Regards
JURA

Raffaele CSydney, NSW

Hi, I own a Jura S7 coffee machine, very Happy

Hi I own a Jura S7 coffee machine and I'm very Happy, the only problem is I can't figure out How you can select from one to the other coffee grinder like if you have 2 different beans, I can't even find the answer on the manual anyone as the answer please contact me.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Raffaele, Thank you for your question the S7 only has a one grinder not two could you kindly confirm the model?

Raffaele C

Hi, thank you for the message. I'm very sorry is my mistake, it is x7 not s7. thank you

Jura A.JURA Australia

Thank you for your reply, ok you need to set up each product in product settings which can be found on page 2 on the p button. select a product and you set the grinder in a % so can make an espresso on the left grinder 100% etc.

Belle
BelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everyone needs good coffee

The machine makes fantastic coffee and it’s very easy to use and good for any workplace
Customer service was fantastic

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Belle, thank you for the positive feedback! Glad to hear you are loving your JURA coffee machine. Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Top service

Thanks for your excellent service. -It was quick, methodical and pleasant. Our coffee machine came back looking great and working beautifully.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Andrew, it's fantastic to hear feedback like this - glad to hear you had a great service experience! Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Caroline L.
Caroline L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service. Great product. Best on the market and after sales care top notch!

Bought a Jura machine after falling in love with them in Switzerland. I was a bit nervous about after sales care but could not be happier. Every time I contact Jura with a question they are so quick to respond and assist. Great product.

Recently Purchased Jura X8

We recently Purchased a Jura X8 to cover 30 staff. The machine makes great coffee and its self cleaning regime make it minimal effort to keep running well. I Highly recommend this machine.

Patrick D.
Patrick D.Sydney, NSW

Friendly, quick and efficient support when I needed it

My Jura Ena 8 had stopped working all of a sudden and I couldn't figure out what was wrong - Charlotte gave me clear and concise instructions via email and my coffee machine was up and running again in no time.

Anthony Seiver
Anthony SeiverSydney, NSW

great customer service

Bought ENA90 as manual machine wasn't up to WFH. Delivers great espresso, but frothed milk was cold. Sent enquiry through Jura Australia website, support replied quickly and sent the missing part.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Hi Anthony, we are happy to help if you need any further assistance kindly let us know.
Kind Regards