Jura Australia

Jura Australia (page 2 of 2)

Avoid At All Cost

Never Received such great service

Well I walked into Jura Service centre in Melbourne never have i seen such a wonderful set up, my 10 year old machine needed to be serviced and i ended up purchasing a new one with the wonderful help from Kylie she walked through all the machines so helpful and nice we sat down and talked what would be best suited for my needs i walked out with a z6 great machine. Kylie gave me her card if i needed any help setting up I'm not that technical and this machine to advanced for me we couldnt manage over the phone so she come out afterhours to help I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED GREAT SERVICE LIKE THIS - Well done Jura

Anna

Anna

Jura coffee machine - would not buy anything else

I had trouble with my jura coffee machine and it did get sent back to Jura 3 times but at the 4th time they readily replaced it and with a better one with only a small change over cost. Very good service and they are great people to work with. Thank you Jura :)

Appliance Brands