Jura E6

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Cyrus
CyrusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good coffee machines, poor crap customer service.

Purchased in May 2019.

Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is usedDaily

Mejico
Mejicoasked

My question is to Simon. Which DeLonghi machine did you buy, and are you still happy with it?

James W.
James W.asked

When using a full milk bottle in the small fridge next to the machine milk drips from the frother for some time. Do you know what I can do or can I get a valve for the milk tube??

Dear James,
Thank you for your question, that’s very strange fault and shouldn’t be dripping after the coffee is made. Could you kindly email me a video to support2@au.jura.com I would like to look into this and resolve this issue.
Best regards
Kylie after sales manager

Disapointedasked

We purchased the Jura E6 today and we can't get past "switch open", "filter is being rinsed", "switch close". Are we doing something wrong? When you pay this amount of money for a coffee machine, you expect it to work out-of-the-box. This really bad!

Need new chiller
Need new chiller

Haha.. absolutely normal. Excellent quality coffee comes from a clean machine. I felt the same when we first switched from a pod machine. 6 months on and I haven't still gotten used to it . High maintenance machine alright. Well, Swiss being Swiss, it is all about perfection. I work in the kitchen appliance industry and all my kitchen appliances are Swiss made. It is about perfection.
With great perfection comes great responsibility..;)

Dear Dispointed,
Thank you for your question, there is an air blockage in the filter, this can sometimes happen as the machine has been in transport from Switzerland and does take a couple of months to arrive in Australia, we need to remove the filter put hot water in the tanke, put the tank back on the machine minus the fitler and hot water and flush it through the system it can take a couple of goes. once the products show on the screen remove the hot water and put the water filter back in, if the issue happens again there is a fault with the filter.
Kind Regards
Jura Support team

Disapointed

We made 20 attempts to ridiculously perform this task on your new equipment to no resolve.

We returned to the shop and purchased a Delonghi which worked out of the box.

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives