Jura E6

MPNs: 15079 and 15342

2.4

goldcoastwestie

goldcoastwestieGold Coast

I wish I could give it 5 stars but...

We were looking for a simple coffee machine and loved the simplicity of this Jura E6.

It makes lovely tasting coffee and it is consistent. I would have given it 5 stars, but there is one frustrating aspect of this machine and that is the heat. If you are looking for an espresso then the coffee temperature is perfect. Me I love Cappuccino, so when you have 85ml of Coffee and the remainder of Milk Froth it is cool - there is no higher setting for the Milk - and when you pay $1300+ you would expect a simple function like this.
    For anyone wanting a Flat White or Cappuccino expect to microwave it for 1 minute

It is a little disappointing and it is a shame as I love everything else about this machine.

Libby

LibbyMannering park

Excellent loads of features

Very happy with the different types of coffee you can put in, easy to use and keep clean, its best to be shown how to do it the first time. I would like it if it fitted a taller mug. The temperature is great, and the milk frother for cuppuchinos works well.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Libbym, we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the features of your J6, if you need any assistance please call us on 1300 285 872 or email support2@au.jura.com and we will ensure its resolved.
    Kind regards
    Kylie - AfterSales Manager

Need new chillerPerth, WA

Best coffee machine

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Jura E6 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

James W.

James W.asked

When using a full milk bottle in the small fridge next to the machine milk drips from the frother for some time. Do you know what I can do or can I get a valve for the milk tube??

Dear James,
    Thank you for your question, that’s very strange fault and shouldn’t be dripping after the coffee is made. Could you kindly email me a video to support2@au.jura.com I would like to look into this and resolve this issue.
    Best regards
    Kylie after sales manager

Disapointedasked

We purchased the Jura E6 today and we can't get past "switch open", "filter is being rinsed", "switch close". Are we doing something wrong? When you pay this amount of money for a coffee machine, you expect it to work out-of-the-box. This really bad!

Need new chiller

Haha.. absolutely normal. Excellent quality coffee comes from a clean machine. I felt the same when we first switched from a pod machine. 6 months on and I haven't still gotten used to it . High maintenance machine alright. Well, Swiss being Swiss, it is all about perfection. I work in the kitchen appliance industry and all my kitchen appliances are Swiss made. It is about perfection.
    With great perfection comes great responsibility..;)

Dear Dispointed,
    Thank you for your question, there is an air blockage in the filter, this can sometimes happen as the machine has been in transport from Switzerland and does take a couple of months to arrive in Australia, we need to remove the filter put hot water in the tanke, put the tank back on the machine minus the fitler and hot water and flush it through the system it can take a couple of goes. once the products show on the screen remove the hot water and put the water filter back in, if the issue happens again there is a fault with the filter.
    Kind Regards
    Jura Support team

Disapointed

We made 20 attempts to ridiculously perform this task on your new equipment to no resolve.

We returned to the shop and purchased a Delonghi which worked out of the box.

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives