Jura E8

• Milk Frothing
Not me
Not me

Perfect jura E8

Bought 6 month ago best machine on the market. Coffee taste nice froth milk and easy to use. Love jura. The only think milk not that hot when frothing. Other then that worth every cent.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,850.00.

Rita
Rita

Cold milk frother

We wanted a completely automatic machine and purchased a Jura. The coffee was really good but the milk frother did not make the milk hot enough. When I contacted Jura they told me to warm up my cup or microwave the milk before hand. That seemed silly to me I could have purchased a cheaper machine and bought a milk frother. I ended up buying a milk frother from Starbucks and used that for a while. Then I purchased a Breville and it does everything the Jura did with a bigger water tank and bean holder and the milk frother makes the milk as hot.

Purchased in February 2016 for $1,500.00.

Lanz
LanzPeel, WA

What a fantastic Machine Jura

This coffee machine is so smart, it makes a hot coffee, perfect lattes, perfect function for frothing milk. We love our jura and would definitely purchase again in the future, they are reknowned for being the best coffee machine on the market. The E8 is quiet, slimline, looks great and best of all makes exactly what I want it to make. perfect cups of coffee everytime.

Doug
DougPerth, WA

Don't believe them

We have had our Jura E8 for two weeks now and the coffee temperature is terrible. Jura's solution to our complaints is to heat the cup with boiling water first and then make the coffee with the frother set to no froth and then microwave the coffee. How do you make a cappuccino without the creamy texture and why should I waste power and water to solve a coffee making problem caused bu their machine. Also in case you ask we have changed all the possible settings in the machine. In short this machine is a genuine waste of my money ($1880 AU) and it looks like I am not going to be able to rectify it through Jura. Problem solved thanks to Harvey Norman, returned the jura and purchased the Sunbeam Torino.. now this makes great coffee

Date PurchasedNov 2018
JillyATL
JillyATLCumming

Milk is not hot - detailed review

Date PurchasedNov 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Sally Browne
Sally BrowneMackay

Fantastic Machine

I bought this for my husband who absolutely loves his coffee, but only bought a nice coffee from Maccas and we only had instant at home, he has tried all of the different cups of coffee the machine has to offer and he loves them all, even my sons love it

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Haley J
Haley JSydney, NSW

This is so quiet and makes good coffee

When I wanted a coffee machine I test drove a number at a trade fair. I wanted a quiet and reliable machine that did everything I don’t have time to do. The Jura is outstanding and the quality of coffee it produces is professional and better than that I can buy from my local cafe. I love the Jura

Dear Haley J,
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the perfect cup of coffee from your E8, if you need any assistance please contact us on email: suppor2@au.jura.com or call on 1300 285 872.
Kylie - AfterSales Manager

Consuming a lot of coffee drinks

Consuming a lot of coffee drinks
By the way thank you to all those comments about the coffee not being hot and off in fact my burnt tongue on the espresso thanks you we absolutely love our Jura e8 makes amazing drinks I’ve being retired spending a lot of time and coffee sampling all the drinks we can make professionally and the self-cleaning features Are amazing if you want your cappuccinos hotter set your espresso On high heat make an espresso then move the cup over to the foam wand And push portion of milk this makes the cappuccino hotter rather than a coffee coming out the one touch wand.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Roberta
RobertaTemplestowe

My Jura E8 is awesome

Hey Douggie,
You may need to read the manual and get the settings right for the coffee machine. Our coffee machine pours hot coffee all the time. It's the best coffee machine i've had in my life. We too had an old Jura coffee machine but it was 12 years old and was very basic.
I love the hot water feature in the E8. We really only use it for basic coffees, never used the frother as it's just something else you need to clean.
Call Jura in Hawthorn where I bought mine from.....I'm confident they will provide a simple and cost effective solution for you over the phone.
Good luck and let us know how you go.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Cold as

We just bought our machine yesterday , we decided to upgrade from our other Jura that we had for 10 yrs ... not happy with this one as with reading other reviews ( wish we had done this beforehand but trusted it would be like or better than our old one E5) our coffee is COLD I have black and I can drink it straight away , my husband has cappuccino but he has to microwave it not a good look when you invite friends over to sample the new machine... awkward, not happy is an understatement ,big bucks for cold coffee was not a wise spend

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Chris
Chris

Very good coffee maker

Nicely designed, good looking machine. The coffee is superb, sometimes not hot enough but with some setup adjustments you can have it the way you like it with the right temperature. The amount of coffee and milk are also adjustable. It's very easy to use, everything is pre-programmed so you can have cappuccino, flat white and also less known ristretto and more. The cleaning process is also automatic and at the time of switching it off you are asked what (if any) cleaning process you'd like to perform.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
KSDE
KSDEMelbourne

Love this... but

We love this machine but it does take up a large amount of our bench space. It doesn’t have a cup warmer but Jura packager it with a separate cup warmer unit which we love as its on a timer - warm cups in the morning!
One aspect missing in this model is a steam wand. So you always have to use the clear pipe connected to milk jug etc.,
We also love the Bluetooth connection and ability to set our individual fabourite blends of coffee volume , strength & milk..,
Great product overall. Thanks Jura!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
ebbz66
ebbz66Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Cannot fault this machine

Julie
JulieMount Gambier

Great machine

I have purchased my machine 2 weeks ago from harvey norman am very happy with it except its not hot enough i would expect it to be hotter than it is especially the price you pay for it everything else about it is great easy to use and easy to clean

Rosa
RosaCamberwell, Melbourne

Easy to use and very hygenic. Perfect cup of coffee

At a touch of a button you can get great quality café style coffee at home. The machine is very easy to use and can be programmed so that you just need to press the one button and you are done. Very hygienic as it cleans when you switch on the machine and after you use it, although it can be a bit of a pain to clean it after each use.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Dear Rosa,
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your coffee machine if you need any assistance please call 1300 285 872 or email us on support2@au.jura.com and we will ensure its resolved.
Best Regards
JURA - Support team.

Lynn L.
Lynn L.asked

Hi, I just purchased a Jura E8 and when I make any drink with milk, the coffee is cold. I do not have any adjustments I can make to the temperature of the milk as everything is automated. Temperature settings are all on high. Can you help me address this issue?

Dear Lynn. L
Thank you for your question, We do have a restrictor available that will heat the milk by 5'c if you could kindly email your postal address to kylie.boyd@jura.com I will arrange one to be sent to resolve this issue.
JURA

Doug
Dougasked

I usually drink Americanos. For20 years I have used a Jura Impressa F9. I can make it with the push of a single button— no need to add heated water. What machine does that these days? Thanks!

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Doug, all machines will produce black coffee, the ena 8 have a smaller brew unit and the E line and up have the bigger brew unit so if you like strong coffee i would suggest the E6.
JURA

Glenda S.
Glenda S.asked

Not a question, more of a thank you for your reviews. I can see by these that the support seems to be there for positive comments as regards problems with the machine there doesn't appear to be support or queries answered. A lot of maintenance seems to be an issue. Also the milk system. Maybe I will wait until these issues are resolved then look again at this machine. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines