Jura E8

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Ankit
Ankit Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constant issues with milk frother!

My issues with the machine continues to happen. I posted the issues few months ago and was sent a replacement tool but I still can't get milk to come out and it just sprays all over the place and then all I get is coffee later. I need this machine replaced caused it's not my fault these issues persist. I hope for a better outcome this time.

Scott the Magnificent
Scott the MagnificentHunter Region, NSW

Not able to make extra hot coffee.

Every other feature and selection for a standard coffee is good and it is easy to use, except the machine is not able to raise the temperature for making extra hot coffee.

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $3,000.00.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Scott, Thank you for your review we do have a restrictor that will heat the milk up to 3'c to 5'c degrees if you would like us to send one out please email your postal details to kylie.boyd@jura.com.
JURA Support team

Review collected in partnership with JURA Australia

Sunny
SunnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Machine has broken down after 6 weeks

I have had my E8 for approximately 6 weeks and have enjoyed good coffee, Unfortunately though this week the milk foamer nozzle just dropped off into the cup as it was preparing the drink. On closer inspection it looks like rubber seals or seat has failed and the nozzle won't seat back in its housing so when the milk ejects through the foamer the nozzle just gets blown into the cup and milk sprays every where. I am now having to use a 3rd party milk foamer along side the machine, The machine does make ok coffee I'm just disappointed i can't use it to its full potential even after following guidelines on cleaning and rinsing the machine and foamer.

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Jura E8 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Bob EHunter Region, NSW

Not happy

Makes great coffee, but the machine needs constant maintenance. The milk tube and foamer constantly block and need disassembly to clean them. Almost from day one it told me the filter needs replacing (I use filtered water in my machine). I think it represents poor value for money.

Purchased in February 2020 for $2,640.00.

Bob E

Have a look at all the good comments - Jura has thanked them for the great reviews, but not ONE single comment to the poor reviews. Sad :-(

Edwin M
Edwin MPeel, WA

Avoid this machine

Waste of Money. As mentioned by other reviews on this page (which I wish I read before buying this machine), milk a little above luke warm, flat white is way too foamy more like a Cappuccino. Called Jura, can't adjust amount of foam on this machine . You cant have simple warmed/hot milk only foamy milk.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,550.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Will
WillNew Lambton

Cold frothed milk

Purchased this machine 2.5 weeks ago. The coffee itself is good, self cleaning and ease of use good, however the milk is luke warm at best. I am not happy with this machine at all. I spent over 2k on this machine expecting it to be worth it. I am so disappointed to spend all that money and have cold coffee. We have to heat the finished product in the microwave.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Lynn L.
Lynn L.asked

Hi, I just purchased a Jura E8 and when I make any drink with milk, the coffee is cold. I do not have any adjustments I can make to the temperature of the milk as everything is automated. Temperature settings are all on high. Can you help me address this issue?

Dear Lynn. L
Thank you for your question, We do have a restrictor available that will heat the milk by 5'c if you could kindly email your postal address to kylie.boyd@jura.com I will arrange one to be sent to resolve this issue.
JURA

Doug
Dougasked

I usually drink Americanos. For20 years I have used a Jura Impressa F9. I can make it with the push of a single button— no need to add heated water. What machine does that these days? Thanks!

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Doug, all machines will produce black coffee, the ena 8 have a smaller brew unit and the E line and up have the bigger brew unit so if you like strong coffee i would suggest the E6.
JURA

Glenda S.
Glenda S.asked

Not a question, more of a thank you for your reviews. I can see by these that the support seems to be there for positive comments as regards problems with the machine there doesn't appear to be support or queries answered. A lot of maintenance seems to be an issue. Also the milk system. Maybe I will wait until these issues are resolved then look again at this machine. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines