Jura E8

• Milk Frothing
Rita
Rita

Cold milk frother

We wanted a completely automatic machine and purchased a Jura. The coffee was really good but the milk frother did not make the milk hot enough. When I contacted Jura they told me to warm up my cup or microwave the milk before hand. That seemed silly to me I could have purchased a cheaper machine and bought a milk frother. I ended up buying a milk frother from Starbucks and used that for a while. Then I purchased a Breville and it does everything the Jura did with a bigger water tank and bean holder and the milk frother makes the milk as hot.

Purchased in February 2016 for $1,500.00.

Doug
DougPerth, WA

Don't believe them

We have had our Jura E8 for two weeks now and the coffee temperature is terrible. Jura's solution to our complaints is to heat the cup with boiling water first and then make the coffee with the frother set to no froth and then microwave the coffee. How do you make a cappuccino without the creamy texture and why should I waste power and water to solve a coffee making problem caused bu their machine. Also in case you ask we have changed all the possible settings in the machine. In short this machine is a genuine waste of my money ($1880 AU) and it looks like I am not going to be able to rectify it through Jura. Problem solved thanks to Harvey Norman, returned the jura and purchased the Sunbeam Torino.. now this makes great coffee

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Cold as

We just bought our machine yesterday , we decided to upgrade from our other Jura that we had for 10 yrs ... not happy with this one as with reading other reviews ( wish we had done this beforehand but trusted it would be like or better than our old one E5) our coffee is COLD I have black and I can drink it straight away , my husband has cappuccino but he has to microwave it not a good look when you invite friends over to sample the new machine... awkward, not happy is an understatement ,big bucks for cold coffee was not a wise spend

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Jura E8 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Coffee is barely warm

Coffee tastes good very easy to use easy to keep clean. I am so disappointed in the temperature of the coffee. I like my coffee really really hot. I consider the temperature of my Jura coffee very very unsatisfactory . I would not recommend spending that large amount of money for a barely warm coffee. I wish I had read the reviews earlier it seems it cannot be fixed.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Paul
Paul

Almost very good

Date PurchasedJune 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
MianteAU

50/50.. Mixed feelings about this machine

Dear valued Jura customer
If you are still having issues with our machine I would like to resolve this for you if you could kindly email your details to support2@au.jura.con
Kind regards
Jura support team

Hi there
I sent it in 1 week after I purchased it because of the cold coffee and when it returned to me the machine was covered in scratches. Very unhappy.

Jura since then have replaced my unit but coffee still the same.

Lynn L.
Lynn L.asked

Hi, I just purchased a Jura E8 and when I make any drink with milk, the coffee is cold. I do not have any adjustments I can make to the temperature of the milk as everything is automated. Temperature settings are all on high. Can you help me address this issue?

Dear Lynn. L
Thank you for your question, We do have a restrictor available that will heat the milk by 5'c if you could kindly email your postal address to kylie.boyd@jura.com I will arrange one to be sent to resolve this issue.
Kind Regards
JURA

Doug
Dougasked

I usually drink Americanos. For20 years I have used a Jura Impressa F9. I can make it with the push of a single button— no need to add heated water. What machine does that these days? Thanks!

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Doug, all machines will produce black coffee, the ena 8 have a smaller brew unit and the E line and up have the bigger brew unit so if you like strong coffee i would suggest the E6.
Kind Regards
JURA

Glenda S.
Glenda S.asked

Not a question, more of a thank you for your reviews. I can see by these that the support seems to be there for positive comments as regards problems with the machine there doesn't appear to be support or queries answered. A lot of maintenance seems to be an issue. Also the milk system. Maybe I will wait until these issues are resolved then look again at this machine. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines