Jura E8

Purchased in .

Rita
Rita

Cold milk frother

We wanted a completely automatic machine and purchased a Jura. The coffee was really good but the milk frother did not make the milk hot enough. When I contacted Jura they told me to warm up my cup or microwave the milk before hand. That seemed silly to me I could have purchased a cheaper machine and bought a milk frother. I ended up buying a milk frother from Starbucks and used that for a while. Then I purchased a Breville and it does everything the Jura did with a bigger water tank and bean holder and the milk frother makes the milk as hot.

Purchased in for $1,500.

Doug
DougPerth, WA

Don't believe them

We have had our Jura E8 for two weeks now and the coffee temperature is terrible. Jura's solution to our complaints is to heat the cup with boiling water first and then make the coffee with the frother set to no froth and then microwave the coffee. How do you make a cappuccino without the creamy texture and why should I waste power and water to solve a coffee making problem caused bu their machine. Also in case you ask we have changed all the possible settings in the machine. In short this machine is a genuine waste of my money ($1880 AU) and it looks like I am not going to be able to rectify it through Jura. Problem solved thanks to Harvey Norman, returned the jura and purchased the Sunbeam Torino.. now this makes great coffee

Cold as

We just bought our machine yesterday , we decided to upgrade from our other Jura that we had for 10 yrs ... not happy with this one as with reading other reviews ( wish we had done this beforehand but trusted it would be like or better than our old one E5) our coffee is COLD I have black and I can drink it straight away , my husband has cappuccino but he has to microwave it not a good look when you invite friends over to sample the new machine... awkward, not happy is an understatement ,big bucks for cold coffee was not a wise spend

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Jura E8 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Coffee is barely warm

Coffee tastes good very easy to use easy to keep clean. I am so disappointed in the temperature of the coffee. I like my coffee really really hot. I consider the temperature of my Jura coffee very very unsatisfactory . I would not recommend spending that large amount of money for a barely warm coffee. I wish I had read the reviews earlier it seems it cannot be fixed.

Paul
Paul

Almost very good

MianteAU

50/50.. Mixed feelings about this machine

• Incentivised Review No
Jura A.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Dear valued Jura customer
If you are still having issues with our machine I would like to resolve this for you if you could kindly email your details to support2@au.jura.con
Kind regards
Jura support team

Hi there
I sent it in 1 week after I purchased it because of the cold coffee and when it returned to me the machine was covered in scratches. Very unhappy.

Jura since then have replaced my unit but coffee still the same.

The Top-Rated Coffee Machines of 2022

The ProductReview.com.au Awards for the top coffee machines (semi-automatic & manual, capsule / coffee pod, and fully automatic) of 2022 are here! View in-depth ratings for different aspects of all the Award Winners, for everything from how easy they are to clean to their milk frothing capabilities.

the-top-rated-coffee-machines-of-2022
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips

Mark S
Mark Sasked

Hi
Have just purchased Jura E8. How do you make cold brew flat white?

BaK

Not been there yet so Jura help desk may be able to help you. Cheers BaK

Claudia K.

Do you mean an iced flat white? Cold brewed coffee is prepared without coffee machine, it’s coarsly grinded coffee beans combined with tap water (1:10 or 1:5).

Anna R.JURA AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Mark, thank you for our question. Our JURA E8 only does hot coffee drinks, if you would like to enjoy cold brew beverages our Z10 would be a better suiting machine for you. Kind regards, JURA Australia

Maryam R.asked

Is this coffee machine supposed to sound like a tractor going through the kitchen when extracting the coffee?. Mine does and is driving me insane

Claudia K.

The coffee machine is simply grinding the beans to get this fresh nice coffee taste. I agree that this process makes unusual noises, but I personally do not mind as the machine delivers the perfect coffee.

Maryam R.

The noice is not the coffee grinder, is the water pumping through the coffee

Maryam R.asked

How can the temperature increase for a hot coffee, i don't get a near enough hot coffee, its very disappointing

BaK

Hi Maryam-looks like Anna has answered your question-our temperature worked well for us from the start. I've found Jura support service helpful when required. Enjoy BaK

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its hefty price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines