Jura E8

• Milk Frothing

Claire
ClaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Long term review.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Good when it's working, 3rd time back in warranty period

Purchased in October 2019.

Ian Faneco
Ian FanecoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee, every time

Our Jura E8 provides us with fantastic coffee, everytime. The only downside is having to clean the milk system after every use, a small price to pay for great coffee.

Purchased in December 2020 for $1,850.00.

Dear Ian
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your E8 coffee machine, if you need any assistance kindly contact support on email support-au@jura.com or 1300 285 872.

AJB
AJBIllawarra, NSW

I couldn't be happier with my purchase

I received this as a Christmas gift and couldn't be happier! Excellent tasting coffee with various settings to be able to personalise taste. Purchased the fancy (not chilled) milk canister and stainless steel hose for a tidy appearance. Very easy to operate and did I mention the coffee tastes wonderful?!

Purchased in December 2020 at David Jones.

Dear AJB,

Review collected in partnership with JURA Australia

Awesome ,perfect coffee every time,!

All facets positive no criticism at all.superior to the earlier model.easy to clean,great customer service.l can say no more.suggest you reduce your text requirement to less than the thirty word min!,,,

Purchased in November 2020.

Dear George.

Review collected in partnership with JURA Australia

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Raff
RaffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great machine and support

When I bought the E8 and tried it I noticed the milk coming out with too much steam and thought something wasn’t right. A local representative Annie was so helpful and willing to give me a replacement part (on a public holiday) with no questions asked.
Coming from manual machines I didn’t expect the milk to be latte art quality but when adjusting the steam pressure I found that I can get it really close which is exactly what I wanted when I can’t be bothered with the manual machine.
Really happy with the quality and great local support too.
Highly recommend this unit.

Purchased in December 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $1,800.00.

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Raff, Thank you for your review we are so happy to hear your enjoying your E8 coffee machine with help from Annie.

Andy R.
Andy R.Perth

Jura E8, better than the F8

This machine, although not cheap, makes excellent coffee, hotter than the F8. The F8 made over 6,000 units before it died. I hope to get the same from the E8. The controls are all intuitive and allow for variation. Very happy.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Dear Andy R.
Thank you for your review we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the E8 coffee machine. If you need any assistance please contact us on 1300 285 872 or email support-au@jura.com
JURA Australia.

Giuseppe Jaculli
Giuseppe JaculliIllawarra, NSW

Jura e8

I find my Jura E8 coffee machine awesome .
I have had it now 2 years and 5 months.
The only thing I don’t like is the milk is not hot enough, even when you program it to be hot.
Apart from that.. A beautiful piece of machinery.

Purchased in January 2018 at David Jones.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Giuseppe, thank you for the excellent feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your new E8. Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Brenton  Locke
Brenton LockeCentral, SA

Must have in everyone’s life, perfect for us

We had an old Jura, over 10 years so when she broke down we had to have another as she has always been great to us.
The Coffee is always perfect

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

JURA AustraliaJURA Australia

Hi Brenton, thank you for the excellent feedback. Wishing you another 10 years of coffee pleasure! Kind Regards, JURA Australia

Sanja
SanjaPerth, WA

Best Coffee machine

It is definitely one of the best machines, if it was only a little more affordable it would be perfect. The coffee is ground so well and the taste is delicious.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,300.00.

Dear Sanja,
We are so happy to hear your enjoying the JURA E8 coffee machine and the fresh coffee taste, if you need any assistance please call 1300 285 872 or email support team on support2@au.jura.com.
Kylie - Aftersales Manager

Rita
Rita

Cold milk frother

We wanted a completely automatic machine and purchased a Jura. The coffee was really good but the milk frother did not make the milk hot enough. When I contacted Jura they told me to warm up my cup or microwave the milk before hand. That seemed silly to me I could have purchased a cheaper machine and bought a milk frother. I ended up buying a milk frother from Starbucks and used that for a while. Then I purchased a Breville and it does everything the Jura did with a bigger water tank and bean holder and the milk frother makes the milk as hot.

Purchased in February 2016 for $1,500.00.

Lanz
LanzPeel, WA

What a fantastic Machine Jura

This coffee machine is so smart, it makes a hot coffee, perfect lattes, perfect function for frothing milk. We love our jura and would definitely purchase again in the future, they are reknowned for being the best coffee machine on the market. The E8 is quiet, slimline, looks great and best of all makes exactly what I want it to make. perfect cups of coffee everytime.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Doug
DougPerth, WA

Don't believe them

We have had our Jura E8 for two weeks now and the coffee temperature is terrible. Jura's solution to our complaints is to heat the cup with boiling water first and then make the coffee with the frother set to no froth and then microwave the coffee. How do you make a cappuccino without the creamy texture and why should I waste power and water to solve a coffee making problem caused bu their machine. Also in case you ask we have changed all the possible settings in the machine. In short this machine is a genuine waste of my money ($1880 AU) and it looks like I am not going to be able to rectify it through Jura. Problem solved thanks to Harvey Norman, returned the jura and purchased the Sunbeam Torino.. now this makes great coffee

Date PurchasedNov 2018
JillyATL
JillyATLCumming

Milk is not hot - detailed review

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sally Browne
Sally BrowneMackay

Fantastic Machine

I bought this for my husband who absolutely loves his coffee, but only bought a nice coffee from Maccas and we only had instant at home, he has tried all of the different cups of coffee the machine has to offer and he loves them all, even my sons love it

Date PurchasedSept 2018

Lynn L.
Lynn L.asked

Hi, I just purchased a Jura E8 and when I make any drink with milk, the coffee is cold. I do not have any adjustments I can make to the temperature of the milk as everything is automated. Temperature settings are all on high. Can you help me address this issue?

Dear Lynn. L
Thank you for your question, We do have a restrictor available that will heat the milk by 5'c if you could kindly email your postal address to kylie.boyd@jura.com I will arrange one to be sent to resolve this issue.
JURA

Doug
Dougasked

I usually drink Americanos. For20 years I have used a Jura Impressa F9. I can make it with the push of a single button— no need to add heated water. What machine does that these days? Thanks!

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Doug, all machines will produce black coffee, the ena 8 have a smaller brew unit and the E line and up have the bigger brew unit so if you like strong coffee i would suggest the E6.
JURA

Glenda S.
Glenda S.asked

Not a question, more of a thank you for your reviews. I can see by these that the support seems to be there for positive comments as regards problems with the machine there doesn't appear to be support or queries answered. A lot of maintenance seems to be an issue. Also the milk system. Maybe I will wait until these issues are resolved then look again at this machine. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines