Jura E8

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Good when it's working, 3rd time back in warranty period

Purchased in October 2019.

Noise Level
Consistency
Product is used Daily
Rita
Rita

Cold milk frother

We wanted a completely automatic machine and purchased a Jura. The coffee was really good but the milk frother did not make the milk hot enough. When I contacted Jura they told me to warm up my cup or microwave the milk before hand. That seemed silly to me I could have purchased a cheaper machine and bought a milk frother. I ended up buying a milk frother from Starbucks and used that for a while. Then I purchased a Breville and it does everything the Jura did with a bigger water tank and bean holder and the milk frother makes the milk as hot.

Purchased in February 2016 for $1,500.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used Daily

Lynn L.
Lynn L.asked

Hi, I just purchased a Jura E8 and when I make any drink with milk, the coffee is cold. I do not have any adjustments I can make to the temperature of the milk as everything is automated. Temperature settings are all on high. Can you help me address this issue?

JURA Australia
Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Lynn. L
Thank you for your question, We do have a restrictor available that will heat the milk by 5'c if you could kindly email your postal address to kylie.boyd@jura.com I will arrange one to be sent to resolve this issue.
Kind Regards
JURA

Doug
Dougasked

I usually drink Americanos. For20 years I have used a Jura Impressa F9. I can make it with the push of a single button— no need to add heated water. What machine does that these days? Thanks!

JURA Australia
Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Doug, all machines will produce black coffee, the ena 8 have a smaller brew unit and the E line and up have the bigger brew unit so if you like strong coffee i would suggest the E6.
Kind Regards
JURA

Glenda S.
Glenda S.asked

Not a question, more of a thank you for your reviews. I can see by these that the support seems to be there for positive comments as regards problems with the machine there doesn't appear to be support or queries answered. A lot of maintenance seems to be an issue. Also the milk system. Maybe I will wait until these issues are resolved then look again at this machine. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines