Jura E8

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Heather
HeatherNorth Queensland, QLD

Note regarding a previous review by Bob E.

Like Bob E we were disappointed with the amount of maintenance required including changing the filter, cleaning the milk system etc so we voiced our concerns to Jura. All our issues were answered promptly and, with one simple step, ie extending the auto turn off time on the machine, problems appear to be sorted. I also purchased the plastic milk system cleaner container and use water in it and now do two hot milk portions using the water after every couple of coffees and the milk system is fine. I also rinse out the milk dispenser hose after every coffee. Hope this helps

Purchased in August 2020 at Joyce Mayne for $1,753.00.

Dear Heather,
We were happy assist and resolve your concerns.
JURA Support team

Not me
Not me

Perfect jura E8

Bought 6 month ago best machine on the market. Coffee taste nice froth milk and easy to use. Love jura. The only think milk not that hot when frothing. Other then that worth every cent.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,850.00.

Haley J
Haley JSydney, NSW

This is so quiet and makes good coffee

When I wanted a coffee machine I test drove a number at a trade fair. I wanted a quiet and reliable machine that did everything I don’t have time to do. The Jura is outstanding and the quality of coffee it produces is professional and better than that I can buy from my local cafe. I love the Jura

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dear Haley J,
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the perfect cup of coffee from your E8, if you need any assistance please contact us on email: suppor2@au.jura.com or call on 1300 285 872.
Kylie - AfterSales Manager

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how Jura E8 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

KSDE
KSDEMelbourne

Love this... but

We love this machine but it does take up a large amount of our bench space. It doesn’t have a cup warmer but Jura packager it with a separate cup warmer unit which we love as its on a timer - warm cups in the morning!
One aspect missing in this model is a steam wand. So you always have to use the clear pipe connected to milk jug etc.,
We also love the Bluetooth connection and ability to set our individual fabourite blends of coffee volume , strength & milk..,
Great product overall. Thanks Jura!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Julie
JulieMount Gambier

Great machine

I have purchased my machine 2 weeks ago from harvey norman am very happy with it except its not hot enough i would expect it to be hotter than it is especially the price you pay for it everything else about it is great easy to use and easy to clean

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Rosa
RosaCamberwell, Melbourne

Easy to use and very hygenic. Perfect cup of coffee

At a touch of a button you can get great quality café style coffee at home. The machine is very easy to use and can be programmed so that you just need to press the one button and you are done. Very hygienic as it cleans when you switch on the machine and after you use it, although it can be a bit of a pain to clean it after each use.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Dear Rosa,
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying your coffee machine if you need any assistance please call 1300 285 872 or email us on support2@au.jura.com and we will ensure its resolved.
Best Regards
JURA - Support team.

Perfect except for the lack of heating options....

Exceptionally easy to clean and use. The coffee strength options are perfect as is the options of how much milk to and etc. I adore my coffee and after five years of my husband nagging for a real coffee machine we are very happy. We are still to tinkering with the settings though and getting to know our jura.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Lynn L.
Lynn L.asked

Hi, I just purchased a Jura E8 and when I make any drink with milk, the coffee is cold. I do not have any adjustments I can make to the temperature of the milk as everything is automated. Temperature settings are all on high. Can you help me address this issue?

Dear Lynn. L
Thank you for your question, We do have a restrictor available that will heat the milk by 5'c if you could kindly email your postal address to kylie.boyd@jura.com I will arrange one to be sent to resolve this issue.
JURA

Doug
Dougasked

I usually drink Americanos. For20 years I have used a Jura Impressa F9. I can make it with the push of a single button— no need to add heated water. What machine does that these days? Thanks!

Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Doug, all machines will produce black coffee, the ena 8 have a smaller brew unit and the E line and up have the bigger brew unit so if you like strong coffee i would suggest the E6.
JURA

Glenda S.
Glenda S.asked

Not a question, more of a thank you for your reviews. I can see by these that the support seems to be there for positive comments as regards problems with the machine there doesn't appear to be support or queries answered. A lot of maintenance seems to be an issue. Also the milk system. Maybe I will wait until these issues are resolved then look again at this machine. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives

The Jura E8 is the Swiss brand's best-selling automatic coffee machine. It offers 12 one-touch coffee selections including latte macchiato and espresso doppio, along with a professional-quality fine foam frother.

Features:

• One-touch function prepares a wide range of coffees, including latte, cappuccino, macchiato as well as ‘trend specialties’ such as latte macchiatos. The machine transitions from textured milk to milk foam automatically.
  • Choose your coffee strength, quantity and temperature of water, and your brewing temperature
  • Smart Connect app lets you program your coffee selections into the machine via your smartphone or tablet. Preferences can be saved for future use.
  • Powdered coffee recognition allows you to use pre-ground coffee rather than whole beans if you wish
  • In-built cleaning systems, including rinsing, cleaning and descaling for the machine and auto-clean system for the milk frother

What reviewers liked about the Jura E8:

With 63% of reviewers awarding the Jura E8 a 4 or 5-star rating, the majority were satisfied with the machine’s performance (perhaps a relief, considering its $2,099 price tag).

These happy coffee sippers most appreciated the Jura E8’s consistency of coffee quality, with quite a few praising the ‘perfect cups of coffee’ made by their Jura automatic coffee machine. Reviewers also appreciated its solid build quality, as Jura uses stainless-steel lined thermo blocks.

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines