JURA ENA 8

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Edwin MPeel, WA

Luke warm coffee and wasted ground coffee

This product Ena 8 should be sold for $400 mot nearly $2000
Cofffee is Luke warm even with setting for milk even temperature on high

There is a slot for ground coffee rather than beans if you want to use this feature. More often than not I get a message on the screen that there is not enough ground coffee, so you put more and more and still same message. So now you have 2 options, dig the just added coffee out with a spoon, turn the machine upside down or if your lucky the coffee simply goes straight through to the waste compartment. You then throw the expensive coffee away.

My mate recently bought a breville and although not as fully automatic as this ena 10x better tasting coffee and he love the machine. Buy a breville

Purchased in January 2020 for $1,799.00.

JURA Australia
Jura AustraliaJURA Australia
Edwin M

Barely heats the milk - do not recommend for milk coffee drinkers.

Machine makes great black coffees but barely heats the milk (comes out slightly warmer than when it came out of the fridge). I had changed the settings to the highest temperature and it still was cold. One option would be to add 90% coffee and 10% milk which I’m sure would make the temperature bearable but who wants that...

I think preheating the cup is an unrealistic expectation/solution from Jura (and I still don’t think it would make the coffee warm). Don’t recommend if you are a latte/cappuccino/flat white person.

Purchased in January 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

Cold Coffee from Jura ENA 8 do not buy this product sold at DAVID JONES

I purchased Jura ENA 8 from David Jones. Oct 2020.
Very unsatisfied customer coffee that came from this machine was tepid coffee even at the highest temperature setting.
I am appalled at David Jones's and Jura customer service to get my refund.
For those people looking to buy a coffee machine do your research, do not by Jura coffee machine I am totally disappointed, especially from David Jones they do not want to refund the amount.
Never again I will ever shop at David Jones and Jura products.

Purchased in October 2020 at David Jones for $1,385.00.

Gss
Gss

Great if you like tepid coffee.

From the first cup, no matter the style of coffee made, on the highest heat setting, you end up with a tepid coffee at best. There is no setting to allow to increase the milk temperature, and the support suggestion of preheating your cup in response to an earlier consumer question regarding the same issue, is ineffective in producing a drinkable cup of coffee and somewhat less than helpful. Unless there is a secret setting in the menu that can increase the milk temperature, we will be returning this machine.

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,499.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how JURA ENA 8 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Milk temperature issues

Not really satisfied at all and considering a refund. The milk temp is WAY to cold - a flat white is barely luke warm. Unless by some miracle Jura can suggest something that is not in the available settings then I think this is going back as its not fit for purpose. I should not have to microwave my coffee to get it hot enough - this is an automatic coffee machine!

Purchased in January 2020.

JURA Australia
Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Chris
Aplogies for any inconvenice thishas caused and we would like a chance to resolve this issue for you if you could kindly email your contact details to kylie.boyd@au.jura.com.
Kind Regards
Kylie - Aftersales Manager

Chris

Ha ha, about a month too late! Harvey Norman didn't want to know about it and neither did the Jura consumer hotline. We got a full refund and bought a Delonghi Dinamica and couldn't be happier with it.

nk15
nk15Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop working after 2 days

Had jura 5 for 7 years prevuously no lroblem what so ever.bought a new one jura ena 8 nordic first not made in switzeland but it is ok.plastic mostly.switch on done all settings had a coffee made 6 times .now always empty coffee ground come up done everything as per instruction several times still unable to reset my mashine.called to jura suport no acess on weekands.now stuck until monday thinking just return it to shop

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,500.00.

Michael L
Michael Lasked

will the full size Claris Smart filter fir the ENA8 unit?

mtg
mtg

Yes it will Michael. That's what I am using too.

ChelsM
ChelsMasked

Does anyone have an issue with excess grounds and sometimes some water ending up in the back of the machine behind the bin? Is this normal or what could be causing it?

Karen
Karen asked

Why is the milk coming out cold in to the cup when I make a latte. I have the Jura ENA 8 signature line. Not happy

sylvia

Karen the milk is coming out cold into the cup is because Jura ENA 8 signature line is the worst coffee machine ever invented.
You will not get even warm coffee at the highest setting in a Jura coffee machine they should be taken off the shelves by all retailers.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

If important contact them directly

Marissa K.
Marissa K.

I had the same problem and I can confirm I have now fixed this issue. It was a very simple installation error on my part and JURA customer support helped me solve the problem. My milk coffees are now hot (temperature as served in a cafe). My issue was I connected the wrong milk tube that came with the milk jug to the machine. It is very important that you connect the tubing with the black part to the machine. I’ve had no issues since doing this.

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives