JURA ENA 8

• Milk Frothing
westozdonna
westozdonnaWA, 6108

Good automated coffee machine

Having had an older Jura coffee machine in my former home I thought I would splurge with purchasing a new one for the anticipated new house.

While the machine works well & is pretty easy to use, I'm disappointed that this model doesn't advise when the coffee beans are getting low so I can top up before it runs out. It just attempts to grind & you get a non-coffee. Quite disappointing given the cost of the machine & my expectation based on my older model.

Otherwise, it appears to do as advertised although I haven't bothered with the milk heating section as I use a microwave for that & the cup warming.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,639.00.

Peaches
PeachesSydney, NSW

Jura Ena 8 - Great coffee machine

Purchased in August 2020.

Alan Hill
Alan HillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great coffee from a good machine

Purchased an ENA 8 three weeks ago after watching numerous videos. The quality of the various types of coffee produced by the machine is excellent and superior to that produced by my previous Saeco machine.
Initially I was concerned about the temperature of milk based coffees and after tweaking a few adjustments ie setting the temperature on high and adjusting ratio of milk to coffee I am now fully satisfied with the result. The secret to producing a hot milk based coffee to Australian standards ( I think the Europeans prefer a lower temperature ) is to pre-heat the cups/glasses. This makes a significant difference to the final temperature of the coffee. Overall I would recommend this machine which is built to a very high standard.

Purchased in January 2021.

Michael L
Michael Lasked

will the full size Claris Smart filter fir the ENA8 unit?

mtg
mtg

Yes it will Michael. That's what I am using too.

ChelsM
ChelsMasked

Does anyone have an issue with excess grounds and sometimes some water ending up in the back of the machine behind the bin? Is this normal or what could be causing it?

Karen
Karen asked

Why is the milk coming out cold in to the cup when I make a latte. I have the Jura ENA 8 signature line. Not happy

sylvia
sylvia

Karen the milk is coming out cold into the cup is because Jura ENA 8 signature line is the worst coffee machine ever invented.
You will not get even warm coffee at the highest setting in a Jura coffee machine they should be taken off the shelves by all retailers.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

If important contact them directly

Marissa K.
Marissa K.

I had the same problem and I can confirm I have now fixed this issue. It was a very simple installation error on my part and JURA customer support helped me solve the problem. My milk coffees are now hot (temperature as served in a cafe). My issue was I connected the wrong milk tube that came with the milk jug to the machine. It is very important that you connect the tubing with the black part to the machine. I’ve had no issues since doing this.

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives