JURA ENA 8

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Trace K.
Trace K.North Queensland, QLD

Love my ENA8 Nordic, I start my morning with it everyday!!

I've waited a few weeks since purchasing my machine to write this as I wanted to make a proper assessment first.
This is the first Jura I've owned but friends of mine have an earlier model and I loved theirs and went ahead and bought mine.
I prefer beans and the machine is great with the bean grind change mechanism also I've found it to be very consistent in its ability to make the perfect coffee each time and I mean again and again. The choices and ease of coffee styles is excellent and the temperature is great. The only downside for me is mine is a 6 coffee a day machine so I wish the coffee grounds container and drip tray were larger lol.

Purchased in September 2021 at Joyce Mayne for $1,499.00.

Great Machine

This is my second Jura machine, replacing the first after 9 years and thousands of coffee's. Why buy another brand. ENA8 is simple, has a good selection and looks good.

Purchased in September 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,599.00.

Very happy

I am satisfied with my Jura. makes a great coffee, easy to use, the menu offers a variety of coffee options. The instructions are easy to follow for coffee making and cleaning the machine.

Purchased in September 2021.

Culprit
CulpritGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Very Happy Coffee Snob

Purchased in September 2021 at My Coffee Shop for $1,565.00.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how JURA ENA 8 compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

mtgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Jura Ena 8

I am very satisfied with my Jura coffee machine. From its design it is sleek and fits nicely in my kitchen. Once I worked out quantity regarding coffee mls i have enjoyed the coffee produced. Unlike the other reviewers my coffee comes out hot. Even my milk based flat white is hot. Very easy to use. Machine heets up fast once turned on and I can enjoy a coffee before work.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman for $1,600.00.

JURA Australia
Jura A.JURA Australia

Dear Mtg,
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying all functions from the JURA ENA 8, if you need any assistance please contact us on support-au@jura.com or 1300 285 872.
Kind Regards
JURA Australia

Michael L
Michael Lasked

will the full size Claris Smart filter fir the ENA8 unit?

mtg

Yes it will Michael. That's what I am using too.

ChelsM
ChelsMasked

Does anyone have an issue with excess grounds and sometimes some water ending up in the back of the machine behind the bin? Is this normal or what could be causing it?

Karen
Karen asked

Why is the milk coming out cold in to the cup when I make a latte. I have the Jura ENA 8 signature line. Not happy

sylvia
sylvia

Karen the milk is coming out cold into the cup is because Jura ENA 8 signature line is the worst coffee machine ever invented.
You will not get even warm coffee at the highest setting in a Jura coffee machine they should be taken off the shelves by all retailers.

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

If important contact them directly

Marissa K.
Marissa K.

I had the same problem and I can confirm I have now fixed this issue. It was a very simple installation error on my part and JURA customer support helped me solve the problem. My milk coffees are now hot (temperature as served in a cafe). My issue was I connected the wrong milk tube that came with the milk jug to the machine. It is very important that you connect the tubing with the black part to the machine. I’ve had no issues since doing this.

Get an answer from our members and JURA Australia representatives