3Jura ENA 5

Milk Frothing

Changed insurer x 3
Changed insurer x 3Melbourne5 posts

Love the options

The frother is great. I love the easy clean up.
Coffee is perfect temperature and easy for me to select through the options. Option of using pre-ground or whole coffee beans. Perfect latte or short black. Wife likes making cappuccinos.  Show details ·  1
Mark S.
Mark S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  ENA 5

This machine is amazing. Have had it for about 11 years and have not had any dramas

This Jura ena 5 is amazing. I have owned this machine for about 11 years and have not had a drama with it. We make about 7-10 coffees a day. Show details
GrumpySmurf
GrumpySmurfPerth, WA5 posts

The ONLY automatic coffee machine I've had that lasts

So I've had a total of 6 different automatic coffee machines over the last umpteen years. This includes the usual Saeco, Gaggia etc. All 5 of them in the past has failed out of warranty.

Our household currently has about 12 serves of coffee daily, every day of the year.

I bought the Jura Ena 5 back in 2008 from Rick Hart. Fearing for more failure, I bought extended warranty for 3 years. Thinking if I get 3 full years out of the machine, I'm OK with that. It is now end of 2019 so the machine is 11 years old! And still working! Show details ·  1

jvdv1
jvdv18 posts
Elisabeth
ElisabethSydney, NSW10 posts
  Verified ENA 5

Machine was bought 9 years ago.it has had 1 brake down,had to be posted to Melbourne from Sydney.Min

The coffee is espresso shop quality .

The vittoria mountain range or aura is bought.

Beautiful design ,nice red colour.

Happily used for 9 years.

Service is expensive and complicated as you have to pack and post machine to Melbourne and it costs minimum of 260 dollars to get it repaired and several weeks.It is still working .

Show details

Susan
SusanAU6 posts

Great coffee, very reliable

Had this machine for over 6 years now and it still makes great coffee. Had it serviced twice in that time but it still never misses a beat and is used alot. Stylish and still looks great in the kitchen (it's cherry red). I am very happy with this product.

Show details ·  1

Fussy coffee drinker
Fussy coffee drinkerSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  ENA 5

Had our ena 5 for five years and makes perfect coffee. Never had any trouble with it. And we are v

Had our ENA5 for five years and it makes perfect coffee. Never had any trouble with it. And we are very fussy coffee drinkers. Often I will not have coffee when I am out and hold off till I get home where I can make my perfect cup.

Unfortunately I have had a problem with cockroaches and I have one or more in the machine. I don't want to use it and am going to contact Jura to see what I can do about it. So whatever brand of coffee machine you have be aware of this problem. We have a very clean home and have our house sprayed every year but somehow these disgusting things managed to get in.

Upset In Texas
Upset In Texas2 posts

Worst Company I have ever experienced

Owned for 2 years in addition to cost of coffee maker we spent 200. On tablets and filters, then one morning it just didn't power on. Given the option to return to be repaired for 225.00, their return label was taken off our box and placed on another box? In transit by UPS or Jura just said that because they didn't want to repair. Jura did nothing...now we either have to get an attorney or try to get over it. I am furious. Would not recommend this company.

Edlyn L
Edlyn L
  ENA 5

we love our machine!!! but

Our ena 5 is the best thing to happen to mornings since sliced bread! But it has been making the milk less hot recently :( ... Before now we have taken our machine on holidays and everywhere because we can't live without it!

I like quick n easy coff
I like quick n easy coffAU
lynmurphy
lynmurphyAU11 posts
Tigerman
TigermanAustralian Capital Territory24 posts

Jeremy P.
Jeremy P. · ENA 5

How do i address the red message that says:
ERROR 2

JURA Australia
JURA Australia   DM

Hi Jeremy, thank you for your question. ERROR 2 typically occurs if the machine is to cold. Kind regards, Anna from JURA Australia

Albert Y. · ENA 5

Hi my Jura ENA 5 is leaking from the bottom,i called Jura about it they told me that it would ve $250 to fix it .So after calling them back few month later and wanted to do that they said $380 ? I was upset and decided not to do it . I am thinking to buy Espresso Machine they are cheap now maybe if anyone can help whitch one ?

Albert Y.

I finally was able to find the problem and was able to Fix it ! It’s Requires complete disassemble the Machine, Robber Seal !

Tom K.
Tom K. · ENA 5

How to make the coffee hotter ? Is it necessary to change the filter or is there somewhere to change the setting on the Ena 5?

JURA Australia
JURA Australia   DM

Dear Tom K, Thank you for your question, we need to make sure the machine is programmed to high which is done on all products. you need to use a filter or to descale this is the life of your machine.
Kind Regards

JURA ENA 8
JURA ENA 83.7
Jura ENA 9
Jura ENA 92.9
CategoryFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $1,599$2,199
FeaturesCompatible App and Display PanelCompatible App and Display Panel
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegrated
Bean GrinderIntegrated Burr GrinderIntegrated Burr Grinder
Coffee Bean Capacity125 g125 g
Manufacturer Warranty2.1 year(s)2.1 year(s)2.1 year(s)2.1 year(s)
Warranty Details1 year (Professional use)1 year (Professional use)1 year (Professional use)1 year (Professional use)
Colour / FinishMetropolitan BlackFull Nordic White, Metropolitan Black, or Sunset Red
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual