2Jura ENA 9

Consistency
Milk Frothing

itneau.jaSydney, NSW6 posts
  ENA 9

Great little coffee unit for small kitchen

I have this little unit for maybe 24+months. I had an issue after 2 years with weak coffee. After ringing Jura I was able to get it shipped for repair under warranty. It's back to making me several black coffee's each day so can't complain. If it wasn't for the break down I would give it a 5 star. I am also very happy with Jura responsive maintenance. Great product and company. Show details ·  1
Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
geremf
geremfPerth, WA9 posts
  ENA 9

Love this machine no issues since purchased!

Takes all the hard work out of a great coffee. Perfect for two or one coffee drinkers as the reservoir is smaller than the bigger models. I've owned other machines with have cost the earth to maintain or service. So far I have de-scaled when machine requests and no issues.

Show details ·  1

Emily
Emily

terrible machine!!!

first one was working for 2 weeks the other one 1 month then i got impressa and was good for 5 minutes display stop working. Really bad machines. Don't buy machine for Jura!!!!!!! Bad quality all is plastic for $2000 overpriced. I think is made in China not in Switzerland!!!

Dylan
Dylan

Awful Jura machine

Can't find anything good to say about this machine accept thank god we don't have it in our kitchen anymore. When you spend this kind of money you want the item to work. It didn't. Failed three times I the space of six months. Had to go back to the manufacturer. In the end we managed to get a refund. Useless

Mark S
Mark S

Poor Product/Service

Purchased a jura ena 9

The machine started out great. Within 3 months the coffee would dump straight to the grounds tray and not the cup. Sent the machine back for repair. It was returned in good working order. It has been back for about 8 months and started doing the same thing.

Jura wants $230 to repair it.

Won't buy another one!

Jo
Jo

Junk

This machine is a piece of crap. Had to replace after 2 months. Same problem now but of course warranty's over. Lot of different trouble , like every seaco or other competitor you can't remove the mecanism inside to clean it and the expensive cleaning pills does not making the job properly. I have to try removing stuck coffee with my fingertip every month . Coffee's good but that´s worth no more than 650$

Peter Yates
Peter YatesSYDNEY3 posts

My Jura Ena

Have purchased this machine because we drink our coffee black,had a Jura C5 didn't use all the milk frothing on it,so wasted my money,this Ena machine is great so far makes great coffee,which is what I purchased it for,if you want a cappuccino perhaps you need to up grade to one of Jura,s more expensive machines that has milk frothers incorporated,I am very happy with this machine and if you service it properly,they last for years my C5 was about 8 or 9 yrs old grinder packed in in.

Docdee
DocdeeAU13 posts
Tzollo
Tzollo

Very disappointed

We had our machine for 9 months and had it replaced 3 times! Twice it came up with the same error and the last time the drip tray got stuck in the machine. I was very disappointed because Jura had such a good reputation and people had such good things to say. I will never go with this brand again due to the fact the machine was rubbish and the service to fix it was horrible.

Vastania
VastaniaSydney, NSW15 posts
thor21
thor21CANBERRA20 posts

JURA ENA 9: Make your kitchen into a Cafe

Prior to going to work in the morning, I wanted a machine that can make me good coffee and for me not to spend so much time cleaning afterwards.

As it grinds its own coffee beans (you have the option to put in grounded coffee if you so prefer), you get the added bonus of having that fresh coffee aroma and just good taste overall.

Best of all, it got its own cleaning cycle and upon checking out the outlets, I find it very efficient in cleaning up the whole machine.
Good cleaning and very easy cleaning afterwards. I can now mix and match my own combination of coffee beans. Wonderful froth when selecting macchiatto.
The water tank container should be bigger to cater for those after dinner drinks. Show 7 replies

willk76
willk76Metropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts
Dylanlondon
DylanlondonLONDON

Jura issues

We've had quite a few Jura machines. The ENA Machine has already been returned and new brewer unit - after 2months. Then broke again. Water leaks out and coffee has stained the work tops. PLUS the chute for ground coffee is full of mould. In fact when I took the machine apart it was full of mould. Not good. Replacing for a better spec model which is a shame as I wanted silver
colour
mould; breaking down
badabing
badabing

curious to know how you could possibly attract mould in a coffee machine unless you dont follow the cleaning suggestions or leave in a hovel?

LittleJimmy
LittleJimmyPerth, WA32 posts
  ENA 9

I have become a cappuccino addict!

Extremely easy to use and prompts you to clean it - which ensures that the machine is always in prime condition - this is so important for good coffee. Brilliant foam and so easy to adjust settings. Did have one issue when first purchased regarding a problem with foam, however, Jura service line quickly solved this (foam nozzle needs to be dry before reassembling after cleaning). Hasn't skipped a beat since and can't stop drinking coffee. Coffee is so good, I hardly buy a coffee anymore and if I do most times It doesn't compare.
Great looking machine, easy to use, brilliant foam and coffee, fast and one touch operation
Prompts a lot of cleaning - which is actually good for the machine and for great coffee

Mick N
Mick N · ENA 9

I am trying to descale my machine and I can not find the 'de scale' any where The manual is not clear at all.
I removed the filter. filter setting was changed to 'No'
. go back to ready, press hold the maintenance button and it does not work. So I have the tank prepared with the three tablets ready to go and I can not complete the process.

itneau.ja

I buy mine from grocery store in Australia called woolworths. It's not jura descaler just an all purpose coffee machine descaler

JURA Australia   DM

Hi Mick, thank you for contacting us, in order to best understand the issue, can you please message us with your best contact details (name, email and phone number) and a team member from our Support team will get back to you | JURA Australia

Ola B.
Ola B. · ENA 9

Did anyone solve the "close cover" problem? Please share the solution?

JURA Australia   DM

Hi Ola, thanks for contacting us, in order to best understand your issue, please provide us with your best contact details (email and phone number) and a team member from our Support team will get back to you. Kind regards | JURA Australia

Bosje B.
Bosje B. · ENA 9

Hello... Our machine (Jura ENA 9) is a few years old. Nowadays, when we want to make a coffee, it's just steaming a lot and giving little coffee.
The cappuccino still works, but the machine steams a lot when we turn it on.
I was wondering if you could tell me which seal to replace?
Cause we don't want to get rid of the machine, we love our Jura coffee...

Hi Bosje, please call us at 1300 285 872. Kind regards, JURA Australia

JURA ENA 8
JURA ENA 83.7
Jura ENA 5
Jura ENA 54.4
CategoryFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee MachinesFully Automatic Coffee Machines
Price (RRP) $1,599$2,199
FeaturesCompatible App and Display PanelCompatible App and Display Panel
Milk FrotherIntegratedIntegrated
Bean GrinderIntegrated Burr GrinderIntegrated Burr Grinder
Coffee Bean Capacity125 g125 g
Manufacturer Warranty2.1 year(s)2.1 year(s)2.1 year(s)2.1 year(s)
Warranty Details1 year (Professional use)1 year (Professional use)1 year (Professional use)1 year (Professional use)
Colour / FinishMetropolitan BlackFull Nordic White, Metropolitan Black, or Sunset Red
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual