Jurgens Tooradin

Jurgens Tooradin

J2605, J2603, J2607

DiggHunter Region, NSW

The best Van I have owned........by far.

SorbRedland Bay

DRAWBAR!!

We were in Kalbarri, when a fellow Tooradin owner asked if our drawbar, where the coupling is, was splitting, don't know!, found it was splitting on both sides about 25mms, by the time we arrived home back in QLD. it had split about 150mms, Jurgens had it repaired for us, but apparently wouldn't have if we hadn't discovered the problem. All their new vans now have bolts going through both layers of the drawbar.

Floor PlanIsland bed

AlanMelbourne

Great van

Floor PlanWith outdoor kitchen
    Caravans

Find out how Jurgens Tooradin compares to other Caravans

Love at first sight

Always had Jaycos (5 actually) but on our way home after a 17000k trip stopped at Mt Gambier and sat in a Tooradin and fell in love with lay out comfort and room. Had a few issues which were easily resolved - gold star to Shane and Greg from Donehues Hamilton. Cannot wait to hit the road with our new home

Floor Plan2605

Home sweet home

Very happy with my 20013 j2601 tooraden. I have done many kms up and down the country and even took her across to tasmania and toured for 4 months their.
    The only trouble ive had was my washer machine stopped working. I took it to a local dealer in melbourne during my travels and they just took out the old machine and ginstalled a new one . Great service.
    I might add jurgens dont build they appliances so i couldnt fault them and their response to my problem was excellent.
    I would recomend this lovely van to anyone.

Great van but after sales service is poor

vantastic

We have owned our Tooradin for over 12 months now and have put many K's on it. Recently went from Brisbane to Melbourne with no problems, however there are some design flaws. On one trip to Ballina we crossed the ferry to south Ballina and as we exited the rear of the van bottomed out ripping the spare wheel off and smashing the plumbing to the shower.When I got home I moved the wheel forward closer to the axels (problem solved). The other critisism I have is the position of the gas point for the outdoor cooker

Mac

Mac

Love our Tooradin

SorbRedland Bay

Best van we have owned

We were considering buying a Jayco Silverline until we walked into the Jurgens Tooradin. Absolutely no comparison, and not much dearer. Have had van one month and have done 3000 k's, great to tow, no leaks(not like previous vans), easy to clean, tremendous, leather upholstery, seat in shower, good size sink, great TV antenna.
    Internal finish, as well as outside
    Dealer had not done thorough check to make sure everything worked, such as gas to fridge, gas to water heater etc.

Caravans