J2605, J2603, J2607
See the Best Caravans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Jurgens? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Mileage 20,300 km
  • Interior Build Quality
  • Off-roading Performance
  • Exterior Build Quality
  • Comfort
John Gleeson
John GleesonNorth Western Region, NSW

Stabilizer legs

We found the stabilizer legs also too far under the van to be used easily. We now put a stand under the tow bar and lower onto that - it is very stable and easy to use. The Tooradins are nose heavy and we don't find any major movement as we walk around. We also use a BOS jockey wheel with an electric drill. Best purchase ever.

Purchased in November 2019 for $40,000.00.

Such a treat to have such a comfortable and reliable van. Just love it.

My husband says it is so easy to tow you don't even feel it behind you., but haven't experienced adverse situation as yet. Even though it is 23 ft he has no trouble parking it either

Purchased in January 2021 at Private for $43,000.00.

Other Caravans

Digg
DiggHunter Region, NSW

The best Van I have owned........by far.

Caravans

Find out how Jurgens Tooradin compares to other Caravans

SorbRedland Bay

DRAWBAR!!

We were in Kalbarri, when a fellow Tooradin owner asked if our drawbar, where the coupling is, was splitting, don't know!, found it was splitting on both sides about 25mms, by the time we arrived home back in QLD. it had split about 150mms, Jurgens had it repaired for us, but apparently wouldn't have if we hadn't discovered the problem. All their new vans now have bolts going through both layers of the drawbar.

Floor PlanIsland bed
AlanMelbourne

Great van

Floor PlanWith outdoor kitchen

Your Top 5 Caravan Questions, Answered

From long weekend camping trips to living on the road, caravans let us explore the great outdoors in comfort and style. Whether you’re interested in caravans for sale or caravan hire, a luxury caravan or the ‘simple life’ type, this article will answer five questions you might have about investing in a new home on wheels.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 July 2020
your-top-5-caravan-questions-answered

Love at first sight

Always had Jaycos (5 actually) but on our way home after a 17000k trip stopped at Mt Gambier and sat in a Tooradin and fell in love with lay out comfort and room. Had a few issues which were easily resolved - gold star to Shane and Greg from Donehues Hamilton. Cannot wait to hit the road with our new home

Floor Plan2605
Rickstar
RickstarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home sweet home

Very happy with my 20013 j2601 tooraden. I have done many kms up and down the country and even took her across to tasmania and toured for 4 months their.
The only trouble ive had was my washer machine stopped working. I took it to a local dealer in melbourne during my travels and they just took out the old machine and ginstalled a new one . Great service.
I might add jurgens dont build they appliances so i couldnt fault them and their response to my problem was excellent.
I would recomend this lovely van to anyone.

Great van but after sales service is poor

Other Caravans

vantastic

We have owned our Tooradin for over 12 months now and have put many K's on it. Recently went from Brisbane to Melbourne with no problems, however there are some design flaws. On one trip to Ballina we crossed the ferry to south Ballina and as we exited the rear of the van bottomed out ripping the spare wheel off and smashing the plumbing to the shower.When I got home I moved the wheel forward closer to the axels (problem solved). The other critisism I have is the position of the gas point for the outdoor cooker

Caravans

Find out how Jurgens Tooradin compares to other Caravans

Mac
Mac

Love our Tooradin

SorbRedland Bay

Best van we have owned

We were considering buying a Jayco Silverline until we walked into the Jurgens Tooradin. Absolutely no comparison, and not much dearer. Have had van one month and have done 3000 k's, great to tow, no leaks(not like previous vans), easy to clean, tremendous, leather upholstery, seat in shower, good size sink, great TV antenna.
Internal finish, as well as outside
Dealer had not done thorough check to make sure everything worked, such as gas to fridge, gas to water heater etc.

Don't be misled!

Cassie S.asked
Tooradin

Just wondering what vehicles my fellow jurgens tooradin owners use to tow this awesome caravan. Looking at upgrading our 2008 200 series. Not sure whether to get a newer 200 series or duel cab landcruiser. Thanks

Carol F
Carol F

Hi Cassie S we tow our Tooradin with our Ford Ranger Hirider XLT and she goes well. Just love our Tooradin also. My husband isn’t handy at the moment but he had something extra done to the transmission I believe which made it even better. Message back later if you are interested about what he exactly had done. Cheers Carol.
Buy the way our Tooradin tows and parks beautifuly.

Cassie S.

Thank you Carol. We are new to caravanning and are finding out about these extra things people are doing to there transmissions. Extra cooling devices seems to be needed on any vehicle. Thank you for your time.

K Cohen
K Cohenasked
Tooradin

how to change hot water system on tooridin? removal seems impossible?

Cassie S.asked
Tooradin

Looking at purchasing a Tooradin. Where in Nth Qld service them and repair. I will be purchasing 2nd hand. Thanks

I’m in Melbourne, so I have no idea

Compare all 3 Jurgens Tooradin
CategoryCaravansCaravansCaravans
Sleeping Capacity2 people3 people5 people
Number of Axles222
Tare Weight2,230 kg2,205 kg2,180 kg
Main Bed SizeQueenQueenQueen
Bathroom / Laundry InclusionsShower, Toilet and VanityShower, Toilet and VanityShower, Toilet and Vanity
Exterior Features240V Power Point and Awning240V Power Point and Awning240V Power Point and Awning
Interior FeaturesAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TVAir Conditioning and TV
Kitchen InclusionsFreezer, Fridge, Microwave and Range HoodFreezer, Fridge, Microwave and Range HoodFreezer, Fridge, Microwave and Range Hood
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)3 year(s)
Compare all 3 Jurgens Tooradin