Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range

Jurlique Herbal Recovery/ Advanced Serum, expensive

fionainparis

fionainparis

OK

I like to put this on in the evening around my eyes and cheeks. It is very gentle and absorbable - not at all greasy. I received a bottle as a Christmas gift - I'm not convinced that it meets its claims so I don't think I'd rush to purchase it.
    The Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel is a light weight, easily absorbable gel-like cream which is supposed to have restorative properties for tired skin. It has a mild fragrance, feels 'watery' when applying it and a little bit goes a long way.
    This is a very expensive product and I'm not sure that it is worth it as I can't say that I noticed a lot of difference in my skin appearance.

See all Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range reviews

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
    ApplicationFace
    Release dateApr 2009

• GTIN12: 708177053088, 708177053156, 708177062134, 708177066699, 708177073444, 708177082507 and 708177082514