Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range

3.9

ranimum

ranimumAU

Divine

A little of this serum/gel goes a long way so despite it costing quite a bit ( the 100 ml is $ 140 approx ) it works well on my sensitive skin, elimates blemishes and reduces pores, glides and hydrates the skin well, making it look radiant and feeling smooth. I would give it 5 stars but it is expensive, however a little lasts a long time and you are paying for a quality brand with quality ingredients.
    smooth on my skin, luminates it !

Stensen

Stensen

Good

This product is quite pleasant to use. One full pump covers my entire face adequately. It is a watery sort of gel so it spreads very easily and is absorbed surprisingly quickly by my skin. After continuous use, it leaves my skin balanced and glowing.
    -Comes fron an Australian owned company that manufactures effective products which uses ingredients that are botanically based
    -The product comes in a glass pump bottle is fantastic as it is a hygenic method of dispensing and also allows us to gauge the amount of product used.
    -Has attractive packaging and comes in two sizes 30mL and 100mL
    -Has a very strong floral scent which I find off putting
    -Very expensive

See all Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range reviews

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators, Eye Care Products, Serums & Oils and Moisturisers
    ApplicationFace
    Release dateApr 2009

• GTIN12: 708177053088, 708177053156, 708177062134, 708177066699, 708177073444, 708177082507 and 708177082514