Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range

3.9

Holly

HollyMelbourne

Excellent product and service

I have used Jurlique antiaging product for about seven years now. They are very good product and the service team are fantastic as well. Will keep using jurlique in future.

Fantastic product

Ive been using this for 15 years and i often get told i look 10 years younger than my age. One bottle lasts me about 7/8 months and i use it morning and night. I wouldnt be without it!

Noticed difference after first use

I received my first sample on Cathay Pacific. After just one use my daughter commented on how nice my skin looked. After draining my free sample I splurged for the big bottle. I have rosecea and very prone to break outs. This product has reduced my redness and really made a difference on my face. I highly recommend it.

Eye Care Products

Find out how Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range compares to other Eye Care Products

Stephanie R

Stephanie RMelbourne

My Fave

This is my all time favourite skincare product! I cannot stress enough how much I love it. It's a serum, rather than a cream which I love and it's beautiful to use. You only need a small amount to cover your whole face and neck. The serum soaks in perfectly - the skin just drinks it! I always find my skin is in much better condition when I'm able to use this product daily.

Stephanie R
    LaseMedics.com.au
    "All posts are my own advice, please always seek professional advice"

tigerlilywhite

tigerlilywhite

This gel is lovely. It is made of pure, natural herbal ingredients. When applied on blemishes, sores etc they seem to heal almost overnight. Suitable for all skin types- mine is prone to breakouts and this stuff just helps to heal any blemishes, not encourage more. Good for around the eye area too. It costs a bomb to buy a large bottle, but it will last ages as it spreads really easily, especially on damp skin.
    Lovely light gel that absorbs easily and does wonders for sking repair and healing
    it is quite expensive, but a little goes a long way

See all Jurlique Herbal Recovery Range reviews