Jurox VetACE Tablets for Dogs / Cats

Jurox VetACE Tablets for Dogs / Cats

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pet Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Our Young Dog does really well on them

Our beautiful golden retriever Bluey aged 2 1/2 has been taking Vetace for six months now and is doing very well. Bluey was born with a heart problem and deformed valves, his prognosis at aged 3 months was just two weeks. At six months he was started on Forketor tablets these worked well and he loved the flavour but they increased their price and our vet then found Vetace as a more economical alternative. Shame they don't taste nice so we can't call them his lollies anymore, but we have found that if we use soft blue cheese and roll them up in it he takes them readily. Blue has beaten his prognosis of two weeks and is a beautiful very happy dog, he shares our house with his Mother, Grandma and Great Grandma and his Aunt and plays with them and enjoys his walks every day and eats well and gains weight. We are very happy with this product but would ask that maybe they could make them doggie flavoured .
Reliable, inexpensive.
No doggie flavour

My 11yr old Maltese X is on them too now. He has a heart murmur and also cushings disease but hes been doing well on his medication too. I usually just poke his tablets in a section of My Dog wet dog food and scoop that small section out with a spoon. He doesnt chew wet food he just swallows it whole so he gulps his tablets down easy. Hes doing so well you wouldnt even know hes got anything wrong with him :-) Hes my little manyou may be able to tell me can i buy these tablets for my dog on line or is the vet the only one that i can get them from as my little maltese cross has neally fininshed the first box and if i can get them online that would be great can you helpTry Petceutics - www.petceutics.com.au I buy them online for half the price that my vet charges. You need a script from the vet.