Just Car Insurance

Just Car Insurance (page 2 of 4)

Car Insurance Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of car insurance would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.4

Rick ross

Rick rossMelbourne

I had a good experience with Just Car and have had all my policies with them.

bad repairer

Siddharth

Siddharthnunawading

worst experience ever

incredibly long hold times, never talk to the same department, went through 4 departments for one small query to get an update on my claim. falsify advertise they cover unlimited legal modifications they dont. said payment would be received within 3-5 days 7th day today still waiting.

darna.belak

darna.belakSydney, Australia

Our experience was simple and easy claim process.

Everything well went on my sons claim as a truck took the side of his car out. $7500 worth of damage on a $20,000 Honda civic type r. Repairs by there authorised repair in Seaton grange in NARELLAN was without a doubt good, only taking 3 weeks start to finish. Happy with repairer. Happy with insurance company, with no excess for 23 y.o driver NOT AT FAULT. I wish all would be as easy as this.

Terrible customer service and wait till you claim

I am going through a claim process and its a nightmare with Justcar. No information is given as to what and where is your car, customer service takes ages to reach, I have to call them as they never call back as promised over the phone. They treat you like s$it when you claim and the assesor with the repairer does his own job. Almost as if there is racket between the assessors and the repair companies..Stay awayyy as you will repent later.

Bob Spence

Bob SpenceNSW, 2486

As is said "wait for your first claim" before judging an insurer.

Too good to be true!

Been with this company for years never claimed. First claim. This has to be the worst, most drawn out process ever. I would avoid this company at all costs. The claims staff couldn't care less. No one will contact you. Go elsewhere I wish I did. Some staff can be very rude. Would have been better off saving my premiums over the years than to use a company like this

Will do anything they can not to pay!

Hopeless staff that really could care about you

Just Car just Don't Adhere to the Code of Practice.

Vulpixie

VulpixieVictoria, Australia

Worst Insurance Company Ever

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good for modified cars

Tomzz

Tomzzmelbourne

Dont Trust them

Hi, i have accident on 16 march 2013 and it was not my fault . file a claim... they say i need to pay my excess fee about $3650 first and then after they get the other party to pay up ,they will refund it to me...now,its already september... i still havent got my excess fee back to me yet... they say they cant find the other party rego which is ridiculous... never trust car with your car...find someone else...

Trust

Ben44Melbourne

Stay away

kerri

kerriblayney

Easy peasy

Total loss cheque in bank within 10 days....5 figures...replaced my car with the insurance money and insured the new one with just car insurance again with no penalty..having never claimed i was freaking out and read some of these reviews and freaked out more...the cheque came and i promised myself i would write a good review for just car because they are awesome...would recommend and have to everyone...
    Reliable and a big relief
    Tota

Not Just Cars but just Great!!!

I reversed into another car obviously my fault. I called to put in a claim and Susan was brilliant, she guided me through in every step. Was booked in within a week, (Easter holiday so had to wait a bit) I got it quoted and on the same day they booked me in to get it repaired. They kept in touch through out the week and I was told the car would be ready in a week. They also paid for my taxi which was great. I got the car back a week later in perfect condition I was extremely happy. After reading a few bad reviews I was a bit apprehansive but I have to say that my experience with Just Car was a good one. Thanks Justcars.

gti99

gti99Sydney

Worst customer service ever

I have had to make 3 claims in my 5 years with just car and at no time was I at fault
    Last time I had to claim the car took 1 week longer than quoted and still came back with overspray on the windows and signs that the job was dodgy
    this time I was told only one quote was needed and 3 days later they ring me and say no we never said that you need two quotes and the continue to ring me three times a week to chase me to get a second quote
    When I got time to get it the repairer was told he couldn’t quote as I haven’t booked an assessor
    So now im on the phone waiting to speak to these idiots waiting for some one to pick up the phone
    They insured my car
    Bad repairs, bad customer service, expensive

Not Good Enough JC

So i lodged a claim with just cars for a collision in 2005. Was advised no lifetime warranty on repairs boot leaks like crazy and assessor claims the boot leak nothing to do with repair wear and tear. Prior to repair no leak after repair leak how the hell doesn't it relate to the repair. The assessor always looking at ways to get out fixing problems relating to the repair.

Lodge with FOS.
    Only company that will insure the car
    Claims process's (cheaper doesn't always mean better). Always looking for ways to get out of fixing their stuff ups.

kh1985

Took it to FOS even they were usless it all got to hard for them. Cancelled the claim. The FOS staff are just as incompetent as all products under the suncorp group of companies.

Fu2001

Fu2001Australia

Poor customer service/no-claim discount

We have used Just Car Insurance for the last 3 years, but have not made a claim. We rang them once, but the level of service was very poor. We were basically ignored. Recently, we received a surprising invoice which showed a premium increased by more than 20% from the previous year. Very disappointed. We are now getting quotes from other companies.

Expensive, poor customer service

Lies lies lies

A driver hit my car on the freeway - not my fault. I lodged a claim. After 3 months and a number of lies, I have not received my car back. I am told it will take another 2 months!!! I have requested for a full payout as this is totally unacceptable. With a damaged chassis, vehicle should be paid out rather than repaired. Jci is a scam. I have also lodged a complaint with the ombudsman and will seek private legal action

They lie, they ignore you, poor service.

Bad