Just Covers

Just Covers

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Purchase Type
Marylyn Bennett

Marylyn BennettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product changed our lives !!!!!

We had Just Covers come and measure our pool and from start to installation the service was outstanding. The cover was installed to overcome our huge problem with ducks and the resulting mess. Since installation we have had no issue with ducks whatsoever even though they have been sighted in gardens nearby. The cover looks attractive and has been a huge success saving us hours of cleaning every weekend. Would recommend Just Covers in a heartbeat we couldn’t be more pleased with the product and the service provided.very professional company

Mark M.

Mark M.Perth, WA

Brilliant product and peace of mind

We had our safety net put on by JustCovers in 2016 when we just had our our little one. Dealing with JustCovers was excellent throughout. We use the pool regularly over summer months and it is easy to put on / off and the dark blue net is good to the eye.
Most importantly the initial outlay for the net is nothing in comparison to the ongoing peace of mind which has been simply invaluable!!! The best house investment we have ever made by far!
Mark and Sandy Meacham, Iluka, Western Australia

Purchase TypePool
J Wilson

J WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pool Cover

Our new cover was installed today. Very prompt and reliable service. The cover fits perfectly. We’re very happy with our choice. Highly recommend this local family business. No more ducks for us!

Purchase TypePool
Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Just Covers compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

honesty

honestysydney

top of the range commercial cover

Super fast service - got a call within the hour of submitting my interest on their website. Ended up getting exactly what we wanted - not what the idiot at Pool and Spa Warehouse kept telling us we needed and what we could and could not have on our cover. Just covered provided a top of he line daisy solar cover with full commercial reinforcing around all the edges ad a good solid pull system. Did not mind paying a bit more to get something professionally made, of high quality and with great service and fully installed.

Pool Cover

Efficient and thorough. This pool cover is exactly what we needed. Supplied and installed with the minimum of fuss and the utmost professionalism.

Hamish

HamishSydney

Greatest purchase I have ever made

Kitchen chaos

Kitchen chaosSydney, NSW

Wonderful product and great service.

Very fast and efficient service. Received a quote within a day, and the cover was installed within 3 weeks.It looks great, a perfect fit. I now enjoy watching the neighbours fishing out leaves from their pools ! It is easy to manage and very lightweight.Very nice people to deal with.

Hamish

HamishSydney

Greatest product ever invented! I save so much time and money on my pool.

I love my Premium Pool Cover! I think it is probably one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It's been on now for 7-8 months and Pool chemicals are down, pool pump less used, cleaning the leaves / debris off the top is a breeze; it takes seconds unlike the hours per week I use to have to put in to get the leaves unclogged from the system, and to remove the cover for a swim is easy. What a fantastic product. I’ve been raving about it, and your service! Very happy to recommend to anyone.

Chris M

Chris MSarratoga NSW

A very positive experience - thank-you

The whole experience of purchasing a pool leaf cover from just covers was very professional and exceeded my expectations. I chose just covers because they had excellent reviews on product review.

We live in a very leafy area which requires a great deal of pool maintenance and after 1 week of the cover being fitted I found one solitary leaf in the pool's filter bucket. From my experience dealing with Gabrielle and Allan I highly recommend just covers to anyone wishing to protect their pool and to cut down on pool maintenance."

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Just Covers compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

christos

christosGosford, New South Wales

Highly Recommend

“The whole experience of purchasing a pool leaf guard from justcovers was very professional and exceeded expectations. I chose justcovers because they had excellent reviews on product review. The cover is high quality with a 5 year warranty. It was designed for our pool which has a unique curved shape and the cover looks great and fits very snugly. We live in a very leafy area which requires a great deal of pool maintenance and after 1 week of the cover being fitted I found one solitary leaf in the pool's filter bucket. From my experience dealing with Gabrielle and Allan I highly recommend justcovers to anyone wishing to protect their pool and to cut down on pool maintenance.”

Tony S

Tony SSydney

I am extremely happy with the end product and services provided by Just Covers.

Just Covers were extremely professional when they came to measure our pool and gave us some really good ideas and suggestions on the design of the cover.

When they installed the cover it was also completed promptly and in a professional manner.

Just Covers have been easy to deal with and have delivered on their promises.

Chris C

Chris Cbrisbane

Really happy

I purchased a DIY kit from just covers and it is excellent. Easy to install looks great and I couldn't be happier. The staff member i spoke to on the phone during the ordering process was really helpful.

hate2seeitgoCanberra

Money well spent - wish we'd heard of 'leaf and debris' covers a long time ago.

With huge gum trees nearby, we wanted a cover to keep out the leaves. Solar covers are useless as everything falls into the pool anyway. We heard about something called a 'leaf and debris' cover, which was new to us. Checked a few out, and decided we liked the look of the Just Covers product. They were good and easy to deal with, even used something like Google maps to check out our yard and give us a quote while we were on the phone. The cover actually looks good. It's light and easy to put on/off, and does an amazing job of keeping stuff (all of it) out of the pool. Great for people (us) who were sick of spending time on pool maintenance. We've had it about 12 months now. Absolutely no regrets.