Just Covers

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pool Cover

Our new cover was installed today. Very prompt and reliable service. The cover fits perfectly. We’re very happy with our choice. Highly recommend this local family business. No more ducks for us!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypePool

top of the range commercial cover

Super fast service - got a call within the hour of submitting my interest on their website. Ended up getting exactly what we wanted - not what the idiot at Pool and Spa Warehouse kept telling us we needed and what we could and could not have on our cover. Just covered provided a top of he line daisy solar cover with full commercial reinforcing around all the edges ad a good solid pull system. Did not mind paying a bit more to get something professionally made, of high quality and with great service and fully installed.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Pool Cover

Efficient and thorough. This pool cover is exactly what we needed. Supplied and installed with the minimum of fuss and the utmost professionalism.

Greatest purchase I have ever made

This pool cover has been installed for well over a year now, and I still cannot believe how good it is. We live surrounded by National Park and so have a massive leaf, bark and wildlife 'problem'. This pool cover has given me my life back on the weekends - I'm no longer spending hours cleaning the pool. The pool pump is now only working an hour a night in winter and two in summer, chemical use is down, no wildlife is finding it's way into the pool anymore, and use is up! In fact, I thought we might end up using the pool less because it would cause a barrier for us as well, having to remove it, however, it is so easy to remove! It also hasn't faded being in direct sunlight, and it's tough! Many a stick has fallen on it and no damage. I love this thing! Cannot recommend it more highly - I re-iterate, greatest purchase I ever made!

Wonderful product and great service.

Very fast and efficient service. Received a quote within a day, and the cover was installed within 3 weeks.It looks great, a perfect fit. I now enjoy watching the neighbours fishing out leaves from their pools ! It is easy to manage and very lightweight.Very nice people to deal with.

Greatest product ever invented! I save so much time and money on my pool.

I love my Premium Pool Cover! I think it is probably one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It's been on now for 7-8 months and Pool chemicals are down, pool pump less used, cleaning the leaves / debris off the top is a breeze; it takes seconds unlike the hours per week I use to have to put in to get the leaves unclogged from the system, and to remove the cover for a swim is easy. What a fantastic product. I’ve been raving about it, and your service! Very happy to recommend to anyone.

A very positive experience - thank-you

The whole experience of purchasing a pool leaf cover from just covers was very professional and exceeded my expectations. I chose just covers because they had excellent reviews on product review.

We live in a very leafy area which requires a great deal of pool maintenance and after 1 week of the cover being fitted I found one solitary leaf in the pool's filter bucket. From my experience dealing with Gabrielle and Allan I highly recommend just covers to anyone wishing to protect their pool and to cut down on pool maintenance."

Highly Recommend

“The whole experience of purchasing a pool leaf guard from justcovers was very professional and exceeded expectations. I chose justcovers because they had excellent reviews on product review. The cover is high quality with a 5 year warranty. It was designed for our pool which has a unique curved shape and the cover looks great and fits very snugly. We live in a very leafy area which requires a great deal of pool maintenance and after 1 week of the cover being fitted I found one solitary leaf in the pool's filter bucket. From my experience dealing with Gabrielle and Allan I highly recommend justcovers to anyone wishing to protect their pool and to cut down on pool maintenance.”

I am extremely happy with the end product and services provided by Just Covers.

Just Covers were extremely professional when they came to measure our pool and gave us some really good ideas and suggestions on the design of the cover.

When they installed the cover it was also completed promptly and in a professional manner.

Just Covers have been easy to deal with and have delivered on their promises.

Really happy

I purchased a DIY kit from just covers and it is excellent. Easy to install looks great and I couldn't be happier. The staff member i spoke to on the phone during the ordering process was really helpful.

Money well spent - wish we'd heard of 'leaf and debris' covers a long time ago.

With huge gum trees nearby, we wanted a cover to keep out the leaves. Solar covers are useless as everything falls into the pool anyway. We heard about something called a 'leaf and debris' cover, which was new to us. Checked a few out, and decided we liked the look of the Just Covers product. They were good and easy to deal with, even used something like Google maps to check out our yard and give us a quote while we were on the phone. The cover actually looks good. It's light and easy to put on/off, and does an amazing job of keeping stuff (all of it) out of the pool. Great for people (us) who were sick of spending time on pool maintenance. We've had it about 12 months now. Absolutely no regrets.