Just Covers

Just Covers

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Just Covers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)
Anuradha
AnuradhaSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service and installation.

Gabrielle and Allan were amazing to deal with from the beginning to the end. We had them install netting on a pond at our place and it turned out better than we expected. Allan attention to detail is amazing and makes sure everything is perfect before he leaves. Gabrielle was super responsive from the initial enquiry to booking them in and was so helpful. We are really pleased with the outcome and thanks again for everything and all your help!

Kelcy Roberts
Kelcy RobertsSydney, NSW

So much better than looking at a pool full of leaves- Happy Days

“I found both Gabrielle and Alan very professional from the moment I contacted Just covers on line. All my questions and queries were answered with out delay. Alan was very thorough with his explanation on how the cover works and is put on/ removed at the measuring and again at the fitting . The cover was ready and able to be fitted in less then the 3 weeks stated which was a bonus. It is very well made and looks so much better than a pool full of leaves. I chose the blue colour which I am very happy with.”

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cover, reasonable price, and great service from Tony

We were having terrible trouble with ducks using our pool as a pond, with the resultant "mess" in the pool and around the pool . Having tried numerous options, we decided the only way was to get a cover so the ducks would find another place. We contacted Pool Cover via their website, received an estimate very promptly and Tony made an appointment shortly thereafter. Within 3 weeks the cover was produced and installed. It looks great and we have no more ducks. Well done to all. The Huggetts Pinjarra Hills Qld

Product that WORKED!

Allan Gray installed our Just Covers Premium Leaf & Debris cover in May 2020.  This is one product that worked precisely as advertised!

We did not use the pool during the winter (spa once).   Today I pulled the cover back and the water was crystal clear.  Our deep end in 2+ meters and one can see clearly to the bottom.

With the new cover this year, no leaves, dirt, etc., got into the pool, unlike last year when the filter was overwhelmed.   I had to clean the filter only once all winter as it wasn’t getting dirty.

Just Covers makes a great product and provided great service - I highly recommend them!

Marylyn Bennett
Marylyn BennettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product changed our lives !!!!!

We had Just Covers come and measure our pool and from start to installation the service was outstanding. The cover was installed to overcome our huge problem with ducks and the resulting mess. Since installation we have had no issue with ducks whatsoever even though they have been sighted in gardens nearby. The cover looks attractive and has been a huge success saving us hours of cleaning every weekend. Would recommend Just Covers in a heartbeat we couldn’t be more pleased with the product and the service provided.very professional company

Mark M.
Mark M.Perth, WA

Brilliant product and peace of mind

We had our safety net put on by JustCovers in 2016 when we just had our our little one. Dealing with JustCovers was excellent throughout. We use the pool regularly over summer months and it is easy to put on / off and the dark blue net is good to the eye.
Most importantly the initial outlay for the net is nothing in comparison to the ongoing peace of mind which has been simply invaluable!!! The best house investment we have ever made by far!
Mark and Sandy Meacham, Iluka, Western Australia

J Wilson
J WilsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pool Cover

Our new cover was installed today. Very prompt and reliable service. The cover fits perfectly. We’re very happy with our choice. Highly recommend this local family business. No more ducks for us!

Pool Cover

Efficient and thorough. This pool cover is exactly what we needed. Supplied and installed with the minimum of fuss and the utmost professionalism.

Hamish
HamishSydney

Greatest purchase I have ever made

Kitchen chaos
Kitchen chaosSydney, NSW

Wonderful product and great service.

Very fast and efficient service. Received a quote within a day, and the cover was installed within 3 weeks.It looks great, a perfect fit. I now enjoy watching the neighbours fishing out leaves from their pools ! It is easy to manage and very lightweight.Very nice people to deal with.

Hamish
HamishSydney

Greatest product ever invented! I save so much time and money on my pool.

I love my Premium Pool Cover! I think it is probably one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It's been on now for 7-8 months and Pool chemicals are down, pool pump less used, cleaning the leaves / debris off the top is a breeze; it takes seconds unlike the hours per week I use to have to put in to get the leaves unclogged from the system, and to remove the cover for a swim is easy. What a fantastic product. I’ve been raving about it, and your service! Very happy to recommend to anyone.

Chris M
Chris MSarratoga NSW

A very positive experience - thank-you

The whole experience of purchasing a pool leaf cover from just covers was very professional and exceeded my expectations. I chose just covers because they had excellent reviews on product review.

We live in a very leafy area which requires a great deal of pool maintenance and after 1 week of the cover being fitted I found one solitary leaf in the pool's filter bucket. From my experience dealing with Gabrielle and Allan I highly recommend just covers to anyone wishing to protect their pool and to cut down on pool maintenance."

christos
christosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend

“The whole experience of purchasing a pool leaf guard from justcovers was very professional and exceeded expectations. I chose justcovers because they had excellent reviews on product review. The cover is high quality with a 5 year warranty. It was designed for our pool which has a unique curved shape and the cover looks great and fits very snugly. We live in a very leafy area which requires a great deal of pool maintenance and after 1 week of the cover being fitted I found one solitary leaf in the pool's filter bucket. From my experience dealing with Gabrielle and Allan I highly recommend justcovers to anyone wishing to protect their pool and to cut down on pool maintenance.”

Tony S
Tony SSydney

I am extremely happy with the end product and services provided by Just Covers.

Just Covers were extremely professional when they came to measure our pool and gave us some really good ideas and suggestions on the design of the cover.

When they installed the cover it was also completed promptly and in a professional manner.

Just Covers have been easy to deal with and have delivered on their promises.

Chris C
Chris Cbrisbane

Really happy

I purchased a DIY kit from just covers and it is excellent. Easy to install looks great and I couldn't be happier. The staff member i spoke to on the phone during the ordering process was really helpful.