Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

Together we can
Together we canGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product with awesome service

We recently purchased couple of units from Just Modern Furniture and the quality is of the highest standard, you would find it very difficult to find this type of quality modern furniture at the prices they offer. . The delivery process was seemless with great communication. Would recommend to anyone without any doubt.

Wrong fittings backed, but no response from the store after 2 emails and waiting for a week

Received cabinets assembled with wrong hinges. Sent an enquiry through their website and an email, but no response how to solve the problem. Still have their "Canberra" cabinet that supposed to be with 4 doors only with 3 doors.
My order number is 2700 in case the owner would be so kind and could finally respond to me
I guess I should have been cautious of the company that has no phone number only contact is online enquiry or email were you receive your order, but read some very good reviews.
Please send me correct part for my order

Lara L.
Lara L.

Got the correct hinge from the company. The cabinets look good. Thank you

Nicky G.
Nicky G.Sydney, NSW

Really impressed

I found this site & initially was resistant...& I needed to talk to someone other than just deal with them online but when I asked Michael for his assistance with a few questions - he was more than helpful. The cabinets arrived & my husband had to assemble (which he usually dislikes due to issues) but he reported they were really well made & the assembly was fine. The end result is really fantastic - very impressive.....I now need another 2 so I'll be re-ordering Michael - thx a million.

Mela
MelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect quality TV unit.

I had my eye on one of Just Modern Furniture TV cabinets for quite some time. I finally took the plunge and purchased the Bondi 2.4m Wood Top cabinet. It is absolutely beautiful. The workmanship and quality of the cabinet far exceeded my expectations. The wood top is stunning. Being able to customise your own cabinet as far as size, colour, finish, meant that it matched perfectly in my home. Michael was very professional and no question was too hard to answer. This TV cabinet will be part of my home for many years to come. Thank you.

Kiri
Kiri

Excellent Quality - Fantastic Finish!

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture

Thank you for your review. It would be a pleasure to assist you or your family and friends in the future.

Brilliant customer service, exceptional quality

From my first dealing, through to delivery, my transaction was a first class experience. Quality product and we are very pleased with the end result

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture

Hi A Potter, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure making your Wood Top floor cabinet. If you need anything further, feel free to contact us.

aramedaAU

Was a bit of a mess, but they did try to fix.

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture

Hi there, could you please get in touch with our company so we can review your order and resolve any issues. We have no record of anyone with this name or anyone contacting us with such an extensive list of problems.

JJS
JJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Product

My Melbourne unit arrived & was beyond my expectation. This really is a quality product & being able to have it made to fit the space makes it look even better. I searched high & low in the shops & there was nothing else comparable.in quality for the price.

Great value for money

Took me ages to find a tv unit that suited my space. I got the Brisbane 2.4 m floating cabinet and looks awesome! Looks like a custom built. The options in sizes, colours and finishes makes it so much easier to suit your needs. Definitely recommend them

Simon
Simon

Customer Service Beyond Expectations

WPHSteven
WPHStevenSydney, NSW

TV Unit and service met expectations

A big mistake

Bellz
Bellz

Excellent Customer Service and Product

Purchased a custom sized TV unit online - couldn't be happier with my purchase. Michael's customer service was above and beyond what I expected, particularly what great value the unit was. The product itself was exactly as advertised and easy to assemble. I have since purchased from the company again and would recommend anyone wanting a custom piece to speak to Michael. Thanks again!

Could not be happier!!

We purchased 5 cabinets I'm total from Just Modern Furniture back in October 2016. 4 of the cabinets were custom made with one large buffet being fully customised from the ground up.

Michael was extremely helpful with the custom designs and provided 3D models. We worked together over email and a short phone call to work through the design of the fully custom large buffet.

The after sales service was also great. Michael responded promptly with very helpful advice when I hit a couple of issues with the hinges. I think you can it 'user error'...

The price was fantastic too. It was comparable to smaller, lower quality units from your local store.

Derek

Exactly how I imagined it!