Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

3.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Together we can
Together we canGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product with awesome service

We recently purchased couple of units from Just Modern Furniture and the quality is of the highest standard, you would find it very difficult to find this type of quality modern furniture at the prices they offer. . The delivery process was seemless with great communication. Would recommend to anyone without any doubt.

Nicky G.
Nicky G.Sydney, NSW

Really impressed

I found this site & initially was resistant...& I needed to talk to someone other than just deal with them online but when I asked Michael for his assistance with a few questions - he was more than helpful. The cabinets arrived & my husband had to assemble (which he usually dislikes due to issues) but he reported they were really well made & the assembly was fine. The end result is really fantastic - very impressive.....I now need another 2 so I'll be re-ordering Michael - thx a million.

Other Furniture Shops