Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

3.7

Together we can
Together we canGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product with awesome service

We recently purchased couple of units from Just Modern Furniture and the quality is of the highest standard, you would find it very difficult to find this type of quality modern furniture at the prices they offer. . The delivery process was seemless with great communication. Would recommend to anyone without any doubt.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Wrong fittings backed, but no response from the store after 2 emails and waiting for a week

Received cabinets assembled with wrong hinges. Sent an enquiry through their website and an email, but no response how to solve the problem. Still have their "Canberra" cabinet that supposed to be with 4 doors only with 3 doors.
My order number is 2700 in case the owner would be so kind and could finally respond to me
I guess I should have been cautious of the company that has no phone number only contact is online enquiry or email were you receive your order, but read some very good reviews.
Please send me correct part for my order

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Michael K.Just Modern Furniture
Lara L.
Lara L.

Got the correct hinge from the company. The cabinets look good. Thank you

Other Furniture Shops

Nicky G.
Nicky G.Sydney, NSW

Really impressed

I found this site & initially was resistant...& I needed to talk to someone other than just deal with them online but when I asked Michael for his assistance with a few questions - he was more than helpful. The cabinets arrived & my husband had to assemble (which he usually dislikes due to issues) but he reported they were really well made & the assembly was fine. The end result is really fantastic - very impressive.....I now need another 2 so I'll be re-ordering Michael - thx a million.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Kiayaasked
Just Modern Furniture

I have been trying to contact Just Modern Furniture regarding my order but have received no replies to my emails.
There is no phone number to ring so it is very frustrating as it appears my order is ready to be shipped but I have been given no details about how to make payment and allow shipping to be done.
Would appreciate any advice as to how to make contact to finalise delivery of my order. (Order No # An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order #1198 is now Awaiting Shipment).
Roger Fitzgerald

January
January

Don't worry, another email will be sent to you once they shipped the product. From experience, the gap between the two emails I received was about two weeks. Hope that helps...

Kiaya

Thank you very much-that is indeed helpful.

Kikki
Kikki

Were you happy with it once arrived?

Get an answer from our members and Just Modern Furniture representatives