Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised
Together we can
Together we canGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product with awesome service

We recently purchased couple of units from Just Modern Furniture and the quality is of the highest standard, you would find it very difficult to find this type of quality modern furniture at the prices they offer. . The delivery process was seemless with great communication. Would recommend to anyone without any doubt.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Nicky G.
Nicky G.Sydney, NSW

Really impressed

I found this site & initially was resistant...& I needed to talk to someone other than just deal with them online but when I asked Michael for his assistance with a few questions - he was more than helpful. The cabinets arrived & my husband had to assemble (which he usually dislikes due to issues) but he reported they were really well made & the assembly was fine. The end result is really fantastic - very impressive.....I now need another 2 so I'll be re-ordering Michael - thx a million.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Other Furniture Shops

Kiayaasked
Just Modern Furniture

I have been trying to contact Just Modern Furniture regarding my order but have received no replies to my emails.
There is no phone number to ring so it is very frustrating as it appears my order is ready to be shipped but I have been given no details about how to make payment and allow shipping to be done.
Would appreciate any advice as to how to make contact to finalise delivery of my order. (Order No # An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order #1198 is now Awaiting Shipment).
Roger Fitzgerald

January
January

Don't worry, another email will be sent to you once they shipped the product. From experience, the gap between the two emails I received was about two weeks. Hope that helps...

Kiaya

Thank you very much-that is indeed helpful.

Kikki
Kikki

Were you happy with it once arrived?

Get an answer from our members and Just Modern Furniture representatives