Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

JCBrisbane, Queensland

A disappointing experience all round

I was very pleased with the look of this furniture when I first received it, but within 24 hours of assembly it started sagging and it just went downhill from there. The assembly instructions consistent of a single vague diagram and holes were missing that we had to drill ourselves. The process of getting a refund was painful, laborious and took over 3 months of constant followup. They had zero interest in customer satisfaction beyond meeting their legal responsibility to provide a refund and insisted we dissemble and repack the item to 'as new' standard despite it being fundamentally flawed and unsaleable. Their 1300 phone number is now out of commission and it is very hard to get in touch with anyone.

JC

Expect an abusive email and empty threats from a representative of the business once you have posted an honest review. Revised down to 1 out of 5 stars.

Kiayaasked
Just Modern Furniture

I have been trying to contact Just Modern Furniture regarding my order but have received no replies to my emails.
There is no phone number to ring so it is very frustrating as it appears my order is ready to be shipped but I have been given no details about how to make payment and allow shipping to be done.
Would appreciate any advice as to how to make contact to finalise delivery of my order. (Order No # An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order #1198 is now Awaiting Shipment).
Roger Fitzgerald

January
January

Don't worry, another email will be sent to you once they shipped the product. From experience, the gap between the two emails I received was about two weeks. Hope that helps...

Kiaya

Thank you very much-that is indeed helpful.

Kikki
Kikki

Were you happy with it once arrived?

Get an answer from our members and Just Modern Furniture representatives