Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

aramedaAU

Was a bit of a mess, but they did try to fix.

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture

Hi there, could you please get in touch with our company so we can review your order and resolve any issues. We have no record of anyone with this name or anyone contacting us with such an extensive list of problems.

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture
WPHSteven
WPHStevenSydney, NSW

TV Unit and service met expectations

Other Furniture Shops

Good Quality Great price!

After spending weeks looking in stores for a TV Unit & not finding what we wanted. Found Just Modern Furniture online. Ordered the 2.4 m Canberra Unit in White Matt. Arrived 4 weeks later. My husband didn't find it difficult too assemble thankfully. One of the front door panels was slightly damaged. Emailed Michael & he responded straight away & we had a replacement door in a week. No hassle!
So we are very happy & paid half the price we thought we would have to!
So i can highly recommend this Aussie Company from my experience.
Thank you guys & job well done!

PaulineS
PaulineSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good looking unit and good service recovery

After a rocky start and some delays, I received my TV unit. The service improved and turned out to be really good. The unit is great, exactly as described and pictured and of good workmanship. I would buy from them again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Just Modern Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

JanuaryMelbourne

Could not assemble the product due to missing parts!

Kiayaasked
Just Modern Furniture

I have been trying to contact Just Modern Furniture regarding my order but have received no replies to my emails.
There is no phone number to ring so it is very frustrating as it appears my order is ready to be shipped but I have been given no details about how to make payment and allow shipping to be done.
Would appreciate any advice as to how to make contact to finalise delivery of my order. (Order No # An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order #1198 is now Awaiting Shipment).
Roger Fitzgerald

January

Don't worry, another email will be sent to you once they shipped the product. From experience, the gap between the two emails I received was about two weeks. Hope that helps...

Kiaya

Thank you very much-that is indeed helpful.

Kikki
Kikki

Were you happy with it once arrived?

Get an answer from our members and Just Modern Furniture representatives