Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)

Wrong fittings backed, but no response from the store after 2 emails and waiting for a week

Received cabinets assembled with wrong hinges. Sent an enquiry through their website and an email, but no response how to solve the problem. Still have their "Canberra" cabinet that supposed to be with 4 doors only with 3 doors.
My order number is 2700 in case the owner would be so kind and could finally respond to me
I guess I should have been cautious of the company that has no phone number only contact is online enquiry or email were you receive your order, but read some very good reviews.
Please send me correct part for my order

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture
Lara L.
Lara L.

Got the correct hinge from the company. The cabinets look good. Thank you

WPHSteven
WPHStevenSydney, NSW

TV Unit and service met expectations

Other Furniture Shops

A big mistake

Bellz
Bellz

Good Quality Great price!

After spending weeks looking in stores for a TV Unit & not finding what we wanted. Found Just Modern Furniture online. Ordered the 2.4 m Canberra Unit in White Matt. Arrived 4 weeks later. My husband didn't find it difficult too assemble thankfully. One of the front door panels was slightly damaged. Emailed Michael & he responded straight away & we had a replacement door in a week. No hassle!
So we are very happy & paid half the price we thought we would have to!
So i can highly recommend this Aussie Company from my experience.
Thank you guys & job well done!

Furniture Shops

Find out how Just Modern Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

unhappy buyer

PaulineS
PaulineSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good looking unit and good service recovery

After a rocky start and some delays, I received my TV unit. The service improved and turned out to be really good. The unit is great, exactly as described and pictured and of good workmanship. I would buy from them again.

RalphD
RalphDBrisbane

Never again.

Ready to assemble furniture is likely to be incomplete and with missing parts. You may need to employ a cabinet maker to get the article completed. There is no customer service after you pay for the goods.

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Kiayaasked
Just Modern Furniture

I have been trying to contact Just Modern Furniture regarding my order but have received no replies to my emails.
There is no phone number to ring so it is very frustrating as it appears my order is ready to be shipped but I have been given no details about how to make payment and allow shipping to be done.
Would appreciate any advice as to how to make contact to finalise delivery of my order. (Order No # An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order #1198 is now Awaiting Shipment).
Roger Fitzgerald

January
January

Don't worry, another email will be sent to you once they shipped the product. From experience, the gap between the two emails I received was about two weeks. Hope that helps...

Kiaya

Thank you very much-that is indeed helpful.

Kikki
Kikki

Were you happy with it once arrived?

Get an answer from our members and Just Modern Furniture representatives