Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Modern Furniture

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (2) · Not as advertised (0)
Together we can
Together we canGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product with awesome service

We recently purchased couple of units from Just Modern Furniture and the quality is of the highest standard, you would find it very difficult to find this type of quality modern furniture at the prices they offer. . The delivery process was seemless with great communication. Would recommend to anyone without any doubt.

Nicky G.
Nicky G.Sydney, NSW

Really impressed

I found this site & initially was resistant...& I needed to talk to someone other than just deal with them online but when I asked Michael for his assistance with a few questions - he was more than helpful. The cabinets arrived & my husband had to assemble (which he usually dislikes due to issues) but he reported they were really well made & the assembly was fine. The end result is really fantastic - very impressive.....I now need another 2 so I'll be re-ordering Michael - thx a million.

Mela
MelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect quality TV unit.

I had my eye on one of Just Modern Furniture TV cabinets for quite some time. I finally took the plunge and purchased the Bondi 2.4m Wood Top cabinet. It is absolutely beautiful. The workmanship and quality of the cabinet far exceeded my expectations. The wood top is stunning. Being able to customise your own cabinet as far as size, colour, finish, meant that it matched perfectly in my home. Michael was very professional and no question was too hard to answer. This TV cabinet will be part of my home for many years to come. Thank you.

Kiri
Kiri

Excellent Quality - Fantastic Finish!

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture

Thank you for your review. It would be a pleasure to assist you or your family and friends in the future.

Find out how Just Modern Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Brilliant customer service, exceptional quality

From my first dealing, through to delivery, my transaction was a first class experience. Quality product and we are very pleased with the end result

Michael K.Just Modern Furniture

Hi A Potter, Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure making your Wood Top floor cabinet. If you need anything further, feel free to contact us.

JJS
JJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Product

My Melbourne unit arrived & was beyond my expectation. This really is a quality product & being able to have it made to fit the space makes it look even better. I searched high & low in the shops & there was nothing else comparable.in quality for the price.

Great value for money

Took me ages to find a tv unit that suited my space. I got the Brisbane 2.4 m floating cabinet and looks awesome! Looks like a custom built. The options in sizes, colours and finishes makes it so much easier to suit your needs. Definitely recommend them

Simon
Simon

Customer Service Beyond Expectations

Excellent Customer Service and Product

Purchased a custom sized TV unit online - couldn't be happier with my purchase. Michael's customer service was above and beyond what I expected, particularly what great value the unit was. The product itself was exactly as advertised and easy to assemble. I have since purchased from the company again and would recommend anyone wanting a custom piece to speak to Michael. Thanks again!

Could not be happier!!

We purchased 5 cabinets I'm total from Just Modern Furniture back in October 2016. 4 of the cabinets were custom made with one large buffet being fully customised from the ground up.

Michael was extremely helpful with the custom designs and provided 3D models. We worked together over email and a short phone call to work through the design of the fully custom large buffet.

The after sales service was also great. Michael responded promptly with very helpful advice when I hit a couple of issues with the hinges. I think you can it 'user error'...

The price was fantastic too. It was comparable to smaller, lower quality units from your local store.

Derek

Exactly how I imagined it!

Morris
MorrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality, great price and exceptional customer service!

I must admit I was a little hesitant buying something like this online. But it was the best decision I ever made! Michael at Just Modern Furniture is the most pleasant person I have dealt with - he is friendly, courteous and does everything he can to accommodate individual requests (I needed a 3mm hole drilled for my sound bar). The quality of the product is simply outstanding. I purchased the 2.4m Brisbane Unit in Premium Matte and it looks incredible! Michael arranged for a courier to deliver the unit already put together at a very reasonable price. I am very impressed with the quality of the unit and highly recommend Just Modern Furniture to anyone!

Rob
RobMelbourne

Just what we were looking for

We had spent a couple of weeks fruitlessly searching in dozens of "bricks and mortar" shops; finally tried an online search and found exactly what we wanted - and at a very good price. We're really happy with our new Matilda TV unit - looks even better than it does in the website pictures, and has excellent build quality. And we got a bonus: it was delivered assembled, rather than flat-pack to put together - very much appreciated. A small issue with cable cutouts - which we would have known how to solve if we'd put it together ourselves - was immediately solved with one phone call.

Excellent quality and Australian made

this is the only local company I found which make these TV units. The 'Perth' unit was exactly as per the website images and it came assembled and carefully wrapped to prevent damage in transit. The unit is excellent quality and I would buy from them again.

Jon L
Jon LMelbourne

Perfect fit for our needs.

After searching for a modern, good looking TV unit for 2 months and couldn't find one that would fit the bill, until we came across this company. Mike was great, we asked for some customisations which we weren't charged for. The unit ("Sydney") arrived on time and actually is able to fit loads of DVDs etc as well as have plenty of room for the AV equipment.