Just Ride It

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Just Ride It? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ric
RicPerth, WA

Fantastic service, prompt replies to enquiries

These people are awesome, friendly and ready to help anyone, nothing is too hard. Enquired and ordered products in the evening, product had shipped before midday the next day.

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Steve and the team have been more than helpful in assisting me with my questions and purchase. They went out of there way to describe the differences in the frame sets that I had in mind.

Grate service

Grate guys helped me out when I was stuck without a long stem tube. Grate service would definitely recommend to anyone who has a fixi

rich005
rich005

Great guys and great bikes!

Went to the Brunswick St shop to grab myself a fixie - and it's awesome. Custom built to my colours and preference. Big thumbs up to the guys at Just Ride It. Love my new bike!!

Bike Shops