Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

YTO
YTOSydney, NSW

Bought from online shop and service was awesome. Sent the item out quickly and received within 3 days to NSW. Prices are reasonably competitive and even better when on special. So much range, easy to navigate through the site. Quality of the Aussie owned brand, Mako is awesome especially the glass lens they offered.

Carrie S.
Carrie S.Goldfields, WA

Amazing customer service!

Just wanted to say thank you to Elle and Brooke who helped me with my sunglass purchase! They arrived today and are perfect so thank you for your amazing customer service and I’ll be buying from you again soon!

Micah
MicahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blew Me Away

Great range. Great discounts. Super fast postage. Super cheap postage. The days of buying sunglasses in store are long gone for me.

Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Full range, great prices, fantastic service!

Never having bought a pair of sunnies online before, initially I was a little hesitant to buy a pair without trying them on first. But a quick phone chat and their easy return / exchange policy quickly got me across the line. Fast delivery, easy exchange and refund on some items that weren't the best fit while keeping the others that were great soon followed. Overall, a fabulous buying experience. Thanks guys!

Kylie-Ann B.
Kylie-Ann B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I ordered a pair of sunnies and unfortunately it turned out that they had been discontinued and were no longer available. These guys went above and beyond and tried to source a pair from the USA with no such luck. They communicated promptly throughout the whole process and happily refunded my money. Good customer service trumps me being left to find a new pair of perfect t sunnies and I would not hesitate to purchase through them in the future.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love This Company

I love this company. Every brand and lens is available. Each time I have ordered the process is seamless and I always find they end up being the best value for money. Great to deal with an Australian company that supplies and delivers with the postage free most of the time.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience shopping with us. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Sid
SidPerth, WA

JUST SUNNIES ARE THE BEST!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Best customer service experience I have had. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Bought a pair of sunnies that arrived with a manufacturer issue, called the team at just sunnies who sorted the issue in minutes. Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Kegan,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! If you have any further trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out we are happy to help. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

V12RR
V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Advertise products they do not have in stock

These people advertise sunglasses they don't have in stock. They take and process your order, and take your money and then send an email saying oh sorry we don't have what you ordered so you have to wait 4 to 6 weeks!

This is false and misleading advertising and businesses like this should not be allowed to operate in Australia. ASIC should close them down.

Just another scammy online store. Don't trust them!

Mark A.
Mark A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer experience

I recently purchased some sunglasses from Just Sunnies and I was very impressed with not only their customer service team but the speed of which my order was processed and delivered. I would not hesitate in purchasing from Just Sunnies in the future. Thanks very much for a great online experience!!

sunshine2
sunshine2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Service and Delivery

So impressed with Just Sunnies, both with the promptness of filling my order and the delivery. My sunglass - which I love - were ordered on 22/12/20 and I received them this morning, 24/12/20. Incredible!

MPG
MPGSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

I am so impressed. Very happy with the great customer service and fast postage. Also happy with the product too.Thank you.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Loretta N
Loretta NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sunnies!

It was easy to find what I wanted as id already brought 3 pairs!! The website is easy to navigate and very easy to purchase at checkout! Will definitely buy from Just Sunnies again and again!! Thank you :)

Hi Loretta,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

Nicolás A.
Nicolás A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

bad experience. It was easy to buy and very fast with delivery, but the sunglasses( ray ban Jajo) They were not what I expected and I was used to. I got in touch with them and the response was quick and the return was quick too.

tinkertoy
tinkertoyNSW, 2000

Great selection, easy purchase process

Bought a couple of glasses from them. They order process was quick and equally quick was the delivery.
I will buy again from them.