Just Sunnies Online store

Just Sunnies Online store

See the Best Optical Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

One of the Best

Great experience great price happy to refer and do business again with just sunnies. It’s always refreshing when you find an online store and a they meet and exceeds your expectations. Purchased Ray-Ban -50 Thanks !

Highly recommend everything about this company!

not even sure where to start! I’m overwhelmed by the excellent customer service Brooke gave us. Brooke from customer service head office is the most delightful, thoughtful customer woman. She was so helpful with our choice of sunglasses and so understanding. My husband brought me sunglasses for our wedding anniversary and they were out of stock so I phone head office to see if we could exchange (as I also wanted a different style). Brooke requested styles I liked then sent links to me of different options, and talked me through what would best suit me and my needs. I’d buy again just to be able to deal with Brooke. What a absolute keeper of a employee. Thank you for showing me people actually care Brooke!

AMAZING

Brilliant (as usual). Always will buy my shades here. Fast delivery and always helpful on the phone. Best in Australia BY FAR!! And I’ll continue to order from these guys

Thank you so much Pete! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation! We are so happy to hear you will continue to shop with Just Sunnies and we look forward to your next visit with us! :)

Great service all the way

Just sunnies went above and beyond to provide me with my sunglasses ( special order) were other stores made no effort to help , a confident experience from start to finish. A great experience.

Hi Ben, thank you so much for taking the time to write through! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so happy to hear of your great exerpeince with us! We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses :)

The only place to buy your Sunnies

Always an easy and hassle free transaction dealing with Just Sunnies. Notification of when the order is ready for pickup and a happy staff member on collection. 5 Stars in all areas of this business, u will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much Matt! We really appreciate your continuous support! We look forward to your next visit with us :)

My husband has worn spotters for years great for a fisherman

We ordered the wrong sunglasses and rang through to the support team for help. We were assisted by Tiana Lafaele. Her service was very professional and she was so helpful. She helped us to get the correct model by sending us a link.
She followed through with our return and the sending of the new glasses which came so quickly. I would recommend just sunnies. Great service!!!!!!

Hi Tania, thank you so much for your amazing review and recommendation! We really appreciate you taking the time to write through and we will most definitely pass this amazing feedback onto Tiana:) We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses!

Great products, value and service

The site was easy to use and I had no issue finding the product I wanted. It was inexpensive, even after 8shipping was included. The sunnies arrived within a week... which is amazing when you live in Perth as I do.

Hi Keith, thank you so much for your review! It is so great to hear your positive feedback! Enjoy your new sunglasses! :)

Great Customer Service

Sometimes things go wrong when buying online. Glasses I'd ordered arrived with a faulty lense & were returned/replaced within the week. Nothing but compliments for the efficiency with which the issue handled.

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the your feedback and we are pleased to hear you have had a great shopping experience with Just Sunnies :) Enjoy your new sunglasses!

So much to choose from.

The hardest part of buying sunnies from Just Sunnies was choosing from the huge selection. It was made easier by being able to filter the glasses in many ways to really cut down to options that suit. I even called Customer Service with a question and the lady there was really helpful (I needed to check on sizes because I was buying sunglasses for my daughter's birthday present and wasn't sure if i should go for kids or womens sizes). The ordering process was really easy I delivery was fast. I will be coming back again to get some for my son now that I see you have sunnies that can fit over prescription glasses. Definitely recommend Just Sunnies.

Thank you so much for your review Angela! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so happy to hear you have had a great experience with us! We really appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation :) We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies!

Nothing to complain about

I was looking for a particular sunny that my friend told me about (Carve Goblin) but they were $50 at Anaconda - same price Just Sunnies had but JS provided $10.00 discount for members along with extra $10 off the first order! I ended up buying 3 different pair or sunnies, had total discount of $40.00 and free shipping! The parcel arrived in speedy manner, I received regular updates and the sunnies themselves were just lovely! Would I recommend Just Sunnies to my friends and families? Yes, I certainly would!

Hi Lilly, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We really appreciate hearing your positive feedback and we look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies! Enjoy your new sunglasses Lilly :)

No stock

Bought sunglasses online last night from their site due to the fact they had express delivery.
Had a call this morning from them saying they actually didn't have those sunglasses in stock and it would at least be a few days before they received stock. There was no indication on the website that stock was low or sold out during my purchase.
All in all, either deceptive/misleading by giving no indication there would be a wait on stock, or inept handling of their inventory. In either case, I wouldn't shop here again if I wanted something delivered promptly.
Further to this, I was not offered any form of compensation. I was told they could refund if I wanted, that's it - which doesn't really help me as it would presumably take a while to recoup the funds to my account.

Hi Brad, Thank you for your review. Thank you for your time on the phone, again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused. We do our best to ensure all orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible. If for any reason there is an unexpected delay, we will always notify our customers to confirm they are ok with the delay, or if they would prefer a refund in this instance. In regard to compensation as mentioned in our phone conversation, we will include a gift with your order. Again, we sincerely apologise for the delay, you will be notified via email as soon as your order is on it’s way to you. We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses. Kind Regards, Just Sunnies

Customer support is amazing!

Customer service is unreal. Fast, positive and happy to help. Thanks Brooke, could not be happier with the product received... I need to have ten more words, so umm yep.

Hi Dusty, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to write through and we will most definitely pass this onto Brooke :) We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses!

Great customer service

Was gifted Le Specs that had a Warranty issue. Spoke with Tiana who was great to deal with prompt and friendly. Best customer service I’ve had in a long time!

Thank you so much for your review Jess! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so pleased to hear you have had a great experience with Just Sunnies! We will ensure to pass this onto Tiana :)

How online shopping should be!

Came across Justsunnies when trying to find a particular brand recently and was hesitant at first not knowing much about the store. Googled reviews, read some feedback and decided to go ahead with the purchase. As my order status was still pending the next day and the purchase was eligible for express shipping I decided to write an email to customer service expecting a generic response a week later. Not the case at all. Tiana at customer service was prompt (responded within the hour) and reassuring, letting me know that the sunglasses were due for dispatch that day. True to her word they arrived the following day, packaged safely and looked every bit as good as the website promised. Very glad to have found a reliable Australian store for great shades!

Hi Leo, thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We are so pleased to hear of your great shopping experience with Just Sunnies and we will definitely pass this onto Tiana :) We look forward to your next visit with us!

Awesome

They were Cheaper then the store and delivery was amazing ordered Wednesday night and they were here Friday morning. Can't fault anything at all. Will be ordering again soon

Thank you Nichole for the great 5 star review! We really appreciate your positive feedback :) We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies!

Superb Customer Service!

Super fast postage! Initially, the pair they sent had a small fault but after emailing them with my concern customer support was straight onto it and organised a replacement pair asap. My perfect sunnies arrived the next day and I couldn't be happier with the product and the service! Definitely, buying my next pair of sunglasses through this company!

Hi EssJay, thank you so much for taking the time to write through! We are so pleased to hear you will be shopping again with Just Sunnies :) We hope you are enjoying your sunglasses!

Got my sunnies faster than a physical store!

Amazing service and delivery! My Ray Bans was posted Express delivery and I got them the next day! Prices were cheaper than physical stores too... I'll definitely be buying from these guys again.

Thank you so much Jonas for taking the time to write through! We really love hearing from our customers. We hope you are enjoying your new Ray Bans and we look forward to your next shopping experience with us :)

LOVELY GLASSES - ULTRA SPEEDY DELIVERY

Was a pleasure to deal with this company who put the 'service' into Customer Service. My order came like lightening and the glasses were great. Much, much quicker than dealing with Cancer Council. Great company, highly recommended.

Thank you Sylvia for your amazing review and recommendation! We really appreciate the positive feedback :) We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies! Enjoy your new sunglasses!

Excellent customer service

I first needed conf that my order would come in time as I was purchasing for a gift (last minute , of course !) then I made an error in my online purchase which was quickly rectified when I called to advise .
Communication was excellent !
I received the sunnies the next day and they are perfect !

Hi Roxy, thank you so much for the positive feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to write through. We are so pleased to hear you are loving your new sunglasses! :)