Just Sunnies

Just Sunnies (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (50)

Suzanne
SuzanneSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love my sunglasses

Went online to purchase sunglasses had s bit of trouble so rang them directly the girl ordered them for me over the phone so helpful she was got sunglasses in 2 days very satisfied with my purchase would recommend your company love the colour everything about them a big Thankyou

Kiyah L.
Kiyah L.Perth, WA

Surprised!

Got 3 pairs, one for my dad, mum and me. I chose the crystal plum/smoke polarised lenses. Very impressed and happy with my cancer council sunnies. Behind my ears no pain, light-weight, and my eyes are completely protected. The quality of these sunnies is insane. Like I can't believe it. They look good, I can wear them everyday. Fast shipping, easy navigation round the website, and lot's to choose from so if you're thinking of buy some good quality sunnies then go have a look.

Maggie
MaggieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn’t be happier.

I was in the market for a new pair of sunnies. Not wanting to hit the shops before Christmas I thought I’d have a look online.

I was looking for a specific shape of Cancer Council sunnies and Just Sunnies didn’t disappoint.

The website was easy to navigate and I quickly found what I was after. I had a slight twinge about buying them online but when they arrived there was nothing to worry about.

They were packed well and were shipped promptly. I highly recommend Just Sunnies.

Stuart SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super easy to order, great range, good prices and excellent ordering/delivery/tracking experience: fast and smooth

The product was of a good quality and the ordering and tracking process was fast and smooth. Excellent products, good pricing, great service. Will come back! Couldn't be happier with the overall experience.

My son loves them!

Find out how Just Sunnies compares to other Optical Retailers

Super fast delivery and quality product.

Absolutely loving this brand of sun glasses, (Carrera) I have now purchased 3 different pairs of them. They are my new obsession. Shipping was super fast and here before you know it. Highly recommend Just Sunnies to everyone!!!

Hi Natalie,

Thank you so much for your on going support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Carrera sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Lucy
LucyHunter Region, NSW

Best place to buy sunnies for price and delivery.

Have bought sunglasses from Just Sunnies for 3 years now. Best customer service and always best price. Shipping is rapid! Always up to date with latest styles, website is so easy to use and navigate.
They always offer good discounts and welcome back return customers.

Chrissy
Chrissy

Excellent!

Great range, excellent prices and detailed descriptions with ability to filter searches a number of ways. Very fast delivery, order arrived within days of purchase! Will definitely purchase all future sunglasses here.

Carly H.
Carly H.South East Queensland, QLD

Speedy Delivery and Perfect Product

I ordered my sunnies on Wednesday and I had them in my hands the next day! I ended up exchanging the sunglasses as the frames were too big on my face and the process was so easy and seamless. I lodged my exchange on Monday and had the new glasses in my hand by Thursday. Super fast delivery!

Bruce R.
Bruce R.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

What a great company, friendly, helpful, and supportive when the sunglasses I ordered on line turned out to be unavailable. To ease my disappointment they offered a discount and to my surprise the sunglasses arrive within two days.

T F
T FFar North Queensland, QLD

Rapid Delivery and Cost Less Than Direct From Manufacturer!

Awesome pricing a lot cheaper than buying direct from manufacturer plus got here a week sooner than I expected- Perfect product at a perfect price.
Highly recommended online Aussie based retailer.
Will use again.

Gennadiy
GennadiySydney, NSW

Excellent quality product, hassle free returns.

Fantastic quality frame and the clearest lenses which block all glare yet you can see clearly in a dark room! None of that grey gloomy tint of all other glasses I've had.

Georgia
GeorgiaBendigo

Great customer service

I received my sunglasses that I ordered yesterday lunch time the next day. I can’t quite believe they have arrived less than 24 hours after I ordered them, from Queensland to Victoria. Thankyou so much for your wonderful service. I phoned direct to enquire about the product and the staff were so helpful. Thanks again.

Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW

Fantastic Customer Service

Fantastic customer service at Just Sunnies with a shout out to Tiana for helping sort a problem with an online gift card. We were able to sort it out so that my husband got his gift voucher for Father's Day and ordered his perfect pair of sunnies. Great range of specific fishing glasses he was looking for so he's a happy man!

SiBy
SiByGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific Sunglasses

Just Sunnies offer quality sunglasses at competitive prices and their delivery is super swift. I LOVE my sunglasses. They are exactly as described and very comfortable. I highly recommend this company!

Great Customer Service!

I have to say the customer service at Just Sunnies is second to none. They kept me updated on my order, which was delayed due to production, on a regular basis and called when they said they would. No following up was required from me as I was always kept in the loop. I would highly recommend purchasing from them! Prices are great and the customer service even better.

Meerkat
MeerkatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Got the exact sunglasses I was looking for

Just Sunnies were very prompt in their responses to my questions and patient in helping me decide what would work best for my needs. They are not the cheapest but is the only store that carry the Maui Jim sunglasses that I really wanted. Arrived very fast and everything in good condition. I'm happy with my choice!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your review! We pride ourselves on customer service and we are so happy to hear of your great exerpeince with us! We hope you enjoy your new Maui Jim sunglasses :)

Terry N
Terry NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic experience!

Ordered my sunnies by 11am and it arrived the next day at 9 am. JS offered the lowest price too! How's that for service!! Keep up the good work, Just Sunnies, I am a fan now!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Terry, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate hearing your feedback! We are so pleased to hear of your experience with Just Sunnies and we look forward to your next shopping visit with us :)

slim
slim

One of the Best

Great experience great price happy to refer and do business again with just sunnies. It’s always refreshing when you find an online store and a they meet and exceeds your expectations. Purchased Ray-Ban -50 Thanks !
So I purchased another 2 pairs of Arnette sunglasses, one pair had to be ordered in especially, super fast still only 7 days wait another great experience at the best price thanks Just Sunnies

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much for your review, your feedback and support is greatly appreciated! We are so pleased to hear you love your new sunglasses :)
We look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies!

jay.scruton.7146
jay.scruton.7146Sydney, NSW

Highly recommend everything about this company!

not even sure where to start! I’m overwhelmed by the excellent customer service Brooke gave us. Brooke from customer service head office is the most delightful, thoughtful customer woman. She was so helpful with our choice of sunglasses and so understanding. My husband brought me sunglasses for our wedding anniversary and they were out of stock so I phone head office to see if we could exchange (as I also wanted a different style). Brooke requested styles I liked then sent links to me of different options, and talked me through what would best suit me and my needs. I’d buy again just to be able to deal with Brooke. What a absolute keeper of a employee. Thank you for showing me people actually care Brooke!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Jay, thank you so much for taking the time to write through! We will definitely pass your amazing feedback onto Brooke :) We are so pleased to hear you have had such a great experience with Just Sunnies. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Pete L.
Pete L.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

AMAZING

Brilliant (as usual). Always will buy my shades here. Fast delivery and always helpful on the phone. Best in Australia BY FAR!! And I’ll continue to order from these guys

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much Pete! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation! We are so happy to hear you will continue to shop with Just Sunnies and we look forward to your next visit with us! :)

Matt Young
Matt YoungSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only place to buy your Sunnies

Always an easy and hassle free transaction dealing with Just Sunnies. Notification of when the order is ready for pickup and a happy staff member on collection. 5 Stars in all areas of this business, u will not be disappointed.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you so much Matt! We really appreciate your continuous support! We look forward to your next visit with us :)

Keith R.
Keith R.Perth, WA

Great products, value and service

The site was easy to use and I had no issue finding the product I wanted. It was inexpensive, even after 8shipping was included. The sunnies arrived within a week... which is amazing when you live in Perth as I do.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Keith, thank you so much for your review! It is so great to hear your positive feedback! Enjoy your new sunglasses! :)

Great Customer Service

Sometimes things go wrong when buying online. Glasses I'd ordered arrived with a faulty lense & were returned/replaced within the week. Nothing but compliments for the efficiency with which the issue handled.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the your feedback and we are pleased to hear you have had a great shopping experience with Just Sunnies :) Enjoy your new sunglasses!

lillyhs87
lillyhs87Perth, WA

Nothing to complain about

I was looking for a particular sunny that my friend told me about (Carve Goblin) but they were $50 at Anaconda - same price Just Sunnies had but JS provided $10.00 discount for members along with extra $10 off the first order! I ended up buying 3 different pair or sunnies, had total discount of $40.00 and free shipping! The parcel arrived in speedy manner, I received regular updates and the sunnies themselves were just lovely! Would I recommend Just Sunnies to my friends and families? Yes, I certainly would!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Lilly, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We really appreciate hearing your positive feedback and we look forward to your next visit with Just Sunnies! Enjoy your new sunglasses Lilly :)

Brad