Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

4.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Best customer service experience I have had. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Bought a pair of sunnies that arrived with a manufacturer issue, called the team at just sunnies who sorted the issue in minutes. Couldn’t be happier.

Hi Kegan,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! If you have any further trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out we are happy to help. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

Nicolás A.
Nicolás A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

bad experience. It was easy to buy and very fast with delivery, but the sunglasses( ray ban Jajo) They were not what I expected and I was used to. I got in touch with them and the response was quick and the return was quick too.

EVS
EVSDarling Downs, QLD

Keep getting compliments from complete strangers about my sunglasses.

We ordered 2 lots of Sunnies. Mine arrived within days and I love them. They are Berry Crush Fit-overs from Jonathon Paul. I just had to measure my glasses and these fitted perfectly. I get compliments about them all the time from complete strangers. My husbands chosen sunglasses were unavailable from the supplier so he chose a different pair. They weren't what he wanted so they happily refunded the money to our account (minus return postage). An excellent experience and I would definitely recommend them for Fit-overs. I know where to go next time I need sunnies.

Hi Evs,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Fitover sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

My husband has worn spotters for years great for a fisherman

We ordered the wrong sunglasses and rang through to the support team for help. We were assisted by Tiana Lafaele. Her service was very professional and she was so helpful. She helped us to get the correct model by sending us a link.
She followed through with our return and the sending of the new glasses which came so quickly. I would recommend just sunnies. Great service!!!!!!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Tania, thank you so much for your amazing review and recommendation!
We really appreciate you taking the time to write through and we will most definitely pass this amazing feedback onto Tiana:)
We hope you enjoy your new sunglasses!

Optical Retailers

Find out how Just Sunnies compares to other Optical Retailers

jcole00.jc
jcole00.jcasked
Online store

Hi i was just wondering how long my delivery will take to get to sydney? It was sunglasses

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our Express Shipping service usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive into another state. I've taken a look into your orders tracking details and I can see your order is expected to arrive to you today.

If you are in need of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out via email or contacting our customer service team on 07 5535 0994.

Kind regards,
Olivia

Amber B.
Amber B.asked
Just Sunnies

Do just sunnies sell genuine Oakley sunglasses?

V12RR
V12RR

Not sure, but if you order they'll probably advise they're not in stock and then you'll have to beg them for your money back.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for question, the answer is yes. All items we sell are authentic and come with a full manufacturer warranty.

We understand your concern as there are lots of imitation product on the market. You can confirm the authenticity of Oakley products sold on Just Sunnies via the Oakley Australia website, we are listed in the store locator (https://www.oakley.com/en-au/store-finder), you can also call the Oakley customer service team on 1800 414 011 to confirm we are one of few authorised online retailers within Australia .

We do our very best to ensure our inventory is as accurate as possible, if there is ever a discrepancy you will be notified right away and a refund will be processed upon request.

If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our team via email support@justsunnies.com.au or phone 07 55350994.

Kind Regards,
The Just Sunnies Team.

Kym
Kymasked
Just Sunnies

Does this website sell genuine ray bans? Thanks.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Kym, Thank you for your question, yes we do.

You can confirm this by entering www.justsunnies.com.au into the Ray Ban Online Dealer locator, here is a link for your convenience https://www.ray-ban.com/australia/store-locator

If you have any further questions at all please don't hesitate to get in touch, I am happy to help.

Kind Regards,