Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Advertise products they do not have in stock

These people advertise sunglasses they don't have in stock. They take and process your order, and take your money and then send an email saying oh sorry we don't have what you ordered so you have to wait 4 to 6 weeks!

This is false and misleading advertising and businesses like this should not be allowed to operate in Australia. ASIC should close them down.

Just another scammy online store. Don't trust them!

Nicolás A.
Nicolás A.South East Queensland, QLD

Not what I expected

bad experience. It was easy to buy and very fast with delivery, but the sunglasses( ray ban Jajo) They were not what I expected and I was used to. I got in touch with them and the response was quick and the return was quick too.

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

What I purchased is not what was sent. Different frame colors.

I purchased the "Carve Vivian Tort/Brown Gradient Lenses" The frames have colors of green and blue, yellow and brown. What was sent has no green, no blue, and no yellow.

I have contacted Just Sunnies about this to get a full refund, and lodged a case with PayPal to get a full refund.

Disappointing experience.

Brad
BradSydney, NSW

No stock

Optical Retailers

Find out how Just Sunnies compares to other Optical Retailers

Not happy

The whole online process has been way to slow its far easier to walk into a shop try on a pair you like and buy them take them back if there's a problem and you're away.

wus40a
wus40a

Isn't bad but not ok either

I am leaving two stars as couldn't finish my transaction.
Please be aware that this company takes a whole day to review your order, then they call you explaining that first they are going to charge the credit card with a small amount then another 24 to 48 hours to confirm the transaction; then another 24 hours for shipment.
Long story short, don't buy from them if you're in a hurry, better order from US or Asia.
Just wanted to leave feedback as they don't state this in their policy.

ShezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inventory doesn't match what's advertised online

I recently tried to order some sunnies however, received call saying product wasn't in stock. I was asked to order another style, when I did this I was then called again and told this also wasn't in stock. Clearly they're advertising product which isn't available just to get your cash. I'm now waiting for a refund and my Xmas present surprise is gone. Don't use these guys!

Just S.Just Sunnies

Very poor customer service.

I'm not a very picky person, but their customer service must be improved!!!They have sent me a different product, and also the price tag has different price to what I've paid, when asked about the product without any intimation they just refunded me. Messed up everything. Waste of my time!

TingabellMelbourne

Can't believe I will buy from them!!

Optical Retailers

Find out how Just Sunnies compares to other Optical Retailers

Brendan W.
Brendan W.asked
Just Sunnies

Hello how long do zip pay orders take through you guys?

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your question.

Zip pay orders are processed through our system as soon as payment has been received.

If you have any further questions, please get in contact with our customer service team by emailing support@justsunnies.com.au, we're happy to help.

Kind regards

jcole00.jc
jcole00.jcasked
Online store

Hi i was just wondering how long my delivery will take to get to sydney? It was sunglasses

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our Express Shipping service usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive into another state. I've taken a look into your orders tracking details and I can see your order is expected to arrive to you today.

If you are in need of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out via email or contacting our customer service team on 07 5535 0994.

Kind regards,
Olivia

Amber B.
Amber B.asked
Just Sunnies

Do just sunnies sell genuine Oakley sunglasses?

V12RR

Not sure, but if you order they'll probably advise they're not in stock and then you'll have to beg them for your money back.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for question, the answer is yes. All items we sell are authentic and come with a full manufacturer warranty.

We understand your concern as there are lots of imitation product on the market. You can confirm the authenticity of Oakley products sold on Just Sunnies via the Oakley Australia website, we are listed in the store locator (https://www.oakley.com/en-au/store-finder), you can also call the Oakley customer service team on 1800 414 011 to confirm we are one of few authorised online retailers within Australia .

We do our very best to ensure our inventory is as accurate as possible, if there is ever a discrepancy you will be notified right away and a refund will be processed upon request.

If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our team via email support@justsunnies.com.au or phone 07 55350994.

Kind Regards,