Listing monitored by Just Sunnies

4.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (49)

Renae
Renae

Very happy

I needed a replacement case for my Maui Jim sunglasses. I had experienced issues with other online retailers who took my money but did not deliver the product. No such issues with Just Sunnies who delivered my new case within a week of ordering, with the product exactly as advertised. I would purchase from them again.

YTO
YTOSydney, NSW

Bought from online shop and service was awesome. Sent the item out quickly and received within 3 days to NSW. Prices are reasonably competitive and even better when on special. So much range, easy to navigate through the site. Quality of the Aussie owned brand, Mako is awesome especially the glass lens they offered.

Micah
MicahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blew Me Away

Great range. Great discounts. Super fast postage. Super cheap postage. The days of buying sunglasses in store are long gone for me.

Ivan
IvanSydney, NSW

Full range, great prices, fantastic service!

Never having bought a pair of sunnies online before, initially I was a little hesitant to buy a pair without trying them on first. But a quick phone chat and their easy return / exchange policy quickly got me across the line. Fast delivery, easy exchange and refund on some items that weren't the best fit while keeping the others that were great soon followed. Overall, a fabulous buying experience. Thanks guys!

Kylie-Ann B.
Kylie-Ann B.Far North Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I ordered a pair of sunnies and unfortunately it turned out that they had been discontinued and were no longer available. These guys went above and beyond and tried to source a pair from the USA with no such luck. They communicated promptly throughout the whole process and happily refunded my money. Good customer service trumps me being left to find a new pair of perfect t sunnies and I would not hesitate to purchase through them in the future.

Sid
SidPerth, WA

JUST SUNNIES ARE THE BEST!

V12RRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Advertise products they do not have in stock

These people advertise sunglasses they don't have in stock. They take and process your order, and take your money and then send an email saying oh sorry we don't have what you ordered so you have to wait 4 to 6 weeks!

This is false and misleading advertising and businesses like this should not be allowed to operate in Australia. ASIC should close them down.

Just another scammy online store. Don't trust them!

Mark A.
Mark A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer experience

I recently purchased some sunglasses from Just Sunnies and I was very impressed with not only their customer service team but the speed of which my order was processed and delivered. I would not hesitate in purchasing from Just Sunnies in the future. Thanks very much for a great online experience!!

sunshine2
sunshine2Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant Service and Delivery

So impressed with Just Sunnies, both with the promptness of filling my order and the delivery. My sunglass - which I love - were ordered on 22/12/20 and I received them this morning, 24/12/20. Incredible!

Perfect

Great service and assistance in selecting the right pair of Maui Jims. Couldn't ask for much more. Thanks again, they are perfect.

Just S.Just Sunnies

Hi Fred, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you had a great experience shopping with Just Sunnies and we hope to see you again soon. Enjoy your new Maui Jim sunglasses! :)

Loretta N
Loretta NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Sunnies!

It was easy to find what I wanted as id already brought 3 pairs!! The website is easy to navigate and very easy to purchase at checkout! Will definitely buy from Just Sunnies again and again!! Thank you :)

Hi Loretta,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear about your experience with us. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online!

tinkertoy
tinkertoyNSW, 2000

Great selection, easy purchase process

Bought a couple of glasses from them. They order process was quick and equally quick was the delivery.
I will buy again from them.

Prompt delivery

Prompt delivery, product was as per pictured online, I had a pair of Ugly Fish years ago but lost them. Nice shades will get another pair to keep for a spare

Hi Mick,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Agnes
AgnesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with Purchase

Ordered online. The website was easy to navigate and there was a wide selection of brands, and sunglasses to choose from, with a good range of prices. I ordered a pair of Cancer Council sunglasses - absolutely happy with them, as it's lightweight, easy to wear, and it's polarised. Seriously considering ordering a spare pair:)

Hi Agnes,

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear you love your new Cancer Council sunglasses. We look forward to your next visit at Just Sunnies Online :)

Wow! Fantastic website, service and great range of products!

Wow very impressed with the overall experience with Just Sunnies. The website was well laid out and easy to navigate. The communication via email was great and not overwhelming.
The delivery arrived quickly and quality of the Bolle Lightshifters are fantastic. They completely cover your eyes and block out the glare from your peripheral vision. The vent holes at the top of the glasses also help with ventilation and minimises fogging. To top it off, they also look awesome and tie in nicely with my bike and kit. Perfect for cycling. Well done!

Brendan W.
Brendan W.asked
Just Sunnies

Hello how long do zip pay orders take through you guys?

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for your question.

Zip pay orders are processed through our system as soon as payment has been received.

If you have any further questions, please get in contact with our customer service team by emailing support@justsunnies.com.au, we're happy to help.

Kind regards

jcole00.jc
jcole00.jcasked
Online store

Hi i was just wondering how long my delivery will take to get to sydney? It was sunglasses

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our Express Shipping service usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive into another state. I've taken a look into your orders tracking details and I can see your order is expected to arrive to you today.

If you are in need of any further assistance please don't hesitate to reach out via email or contacting our customer service team on 07 5535 0994.

Kind regards,
Olivia

Amber B.
Amber B.asked
Just Sunnies

Do just sunnies sell genuine Oakley sunglasses?

V12RR

Not sure, but if you order they'll probably advise they're not in stock and then you'll have to beg them for your money back.

Hi Amber,

Thank you for question, the answer is yes. All items we sell are authentic and come with a full manufacturer warranty.

We understand your concern as there are lots of imitation product on the market. You can confirm the authenticity of Oakley products sold on Just Sunnies via the Oakley Australia website, we are listed in the store locator (https://www.oakley.com/en-au/store-finder), you can also call the Oakley customer service team on 1800 414 011 to confirm we are one of few authorised online retailers within Australia .

We do our very best to ensure our inventory is as accurate as possible, if there is ever a discrepancy you will be notified right away and a refund will be processed upon request.

If you have any questions or we can be of further assistance please don't hesitate to contact our team via email support@justsunnies.com.au or phone 07 55350994.

Kind Regards,